Overall, this hotel is of really good value. And would recommend and stay here myself when needed. Below I will outline the reason why I like it.
- The entire staff is fantastic. They are well dressed, knowledgable, courteous, and importantly they remember your name all throughout the stay with warm greetings at each passing. Even housekeeping says hello and knows my room.
- Rooms are very very clean as many have mentioned. I think not having carpeting helps.
- Eco conscious
- All rooms have full kitchettes with dishes and utencils. Full fridge, toaster, water boiler, oven, stove, microwave. keep in mind this property were originally studio apartments.
- free liter water daily.
- power outlet adapter for international prong types provided. Note, Dubai is on 240v. Make sure your device can handle 240v or buy a 240v to 120v down-convertor before coming.
- Though the room was very clean. The hotel does show it is aging...though not all in the common areas one would expect. They did do a nice job to paint nicely and bring in nice furnishings (bed, desks, tv, bed sheets, curtains, etc), though I think they forgot about the seating and pillow upholstery. The coverings are chenile type fabric on the chairs, couch, and pillows, so as you know when they wear its starts to give some minor bald spots. Not a big deal, but wanted to point it out.
- Bathroom fixtures does show its age too. Though I think it has more to do with the older plumbing. I see minor rusting pipes, some mold around trims, dried up/cracking caulking, dirty toilet sprayer/nozzle (or bidet??).
- No hair dryer
Hotel Services feedbacks:
- The dining area - While there, I thought it was only used for the breakfast service as other meal services (lunch, dinner) was not indicated by anyone. Rest assured, the Coffee Room is open from 0700 to 2330. Menu is also in the room for room-service orders. Anyways for breakfast, it is a buffet. Typical Americanized breakfast items..and couple of local dishes. Love the mango juice. Not bad and would do it again (35 dhs).
- Pool/jacuzzi/sauna - Pool is nice and have no complaints. The outdoor hot tub is small but has decent jets, however the all important temperature is fixed and cannot be increased/decreased. I'd say the temp was about 90 degrees...yes 90! maybe lower. Also, the jet timer is behind the towel counter and the attendant has to reset the 10 min timer for you - no self service. The sauna is in the bathroom - I didn't get to fully use it as it kept shorting out (trip circuit breaker) and shutting off about 5-10 min. oh well.
- Full laundry services - (no not free). however, there is a laundry room in the basement for your use, and the detergent is provided free.
- Front desk provides currency exchanges, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Park offers 126 well appointed, individually controlled air-conditioned, luxurious studio rooms with a choice of twin or large beds. All rooms have en suite bathrooms and an extra sofa bed with a fully equipped kitchenette. Ideal for overseas assignments, leisure vacation and relocation. A multi-cuisine coffee shop blends the culinary delight with the finest ambiance offering sumptuous breakfast and chefs’ selection of dishes for lunch, dinner and all day dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Savoy Park Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Park Apartments Dubai