Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$88
View deal
Booking.com$88
Hotels.com$88
Travelocity$88
Priceline$88
Orbitz.com$88
ZenHotels.com$91
All reviews washing machine metro station burjuman mall bur dubai studio room sofa bed rooftop pool rooms are spacious home away from home the hotel staff breakfast spread the entire staff excellent stay welcome drink comfortable stay special thanks special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I just realized yesterday that i still didn't wrote any review about the hotel we stayed in Dubai last May! Well, browsing our vacation photos was quite helpful to refresh my memories! Rooms are large and spacious, we booked a one bedroom apartment, with our twins sleeping on the sofa-bed in the living room. Carpets and moquettes were really out-of-date though, but they clean the room everyday and change all the towels so, it's really not a big fuss. Breakfast was really interesting, with wide variety of choices, they make omellettes with your choice of veggies, bad thing is, they have no air exhaust over where they cook the eggs, so your clothes and hair tend to stink all day( unless you shower later!). My twins had a really great time with the rooftop pool! Staff was very polite and professional. Room service was very efficient! Highly reccommended!

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Kukalai
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Crest.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked this particular hotel based on other travellers' reviews - Unfortunately, my experience was not as positive. I arrived 11 hours earlier, at 3 am due to a change of flight, unable to stand due to a swollen ankle having fallen at my departing airport.. I had booked a 1-bedr apartment for 3 adults that I was told was unoccupied at the time of my arrival but was asked to pay a full extra night if I wanted to occupy it from that time. I tried to get a price reduction but to no avail - I paid the full price for the extra night as I felt I had no choice in my condition. The apartment for the 3 adults had only 2 beds and the 3rd adult had to sleep on the living room sofa bed which was not specified at time of booking - My 2 other guests arrived the next day and we stayed 1 week and only had hot water in the bathroom for 1 day only. We reported this every morning at reception and were even told that maybe we did not turn the tap on properly !! The staff were courteous enough, the apartment clean enough but there was a definite lack of that special human touch that would make one want to return... Small basic gym, small sauna/steam room (2 shower cubicles only), no breakfast included in the price, all in all, a very disappointing stay...

Date of stay: November 2012
3  Thank BAKHALondon
Faroukh Sunny, General Manager at Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments and we take every complaint and suggestion as a challenge to improve.

We thank you for your feedback and hope you give us an opportunity to host you in any of our 4 Savoy Hotels in Dubai.

With sincerity in service,

Faroukh Sunny
Group General Manager
Savoy Hotels – Dubai

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was staying in this hotel apartment as my office arranged for a visa sponsored by this hotel
The hotel is a nice one located just over the Bank Street in Bur Dubai. It’s located close to the public bus stand and metro station. Also the location is good to get a cab. The hotel is located amid of residential area, hence no midnight noise, no midnight crowd in and around the hotel. A good place for family stay.
The room service is pretty good and foods are quite reasonably priced. I was staying in a studio room, with a nice wall painting which gives a classy look to the room. The room and the bathroom are well equipped and well maintained.
The apartment has a small swimming pool at the rooftop and a small gym and sauna on the top floor. I have not personally availed the service, but looks like they are well equipped with basic machines. The breakfast is normally complimentary and has a good variety of choice available. But being a hotel apartment, this is not having any bars and clubs in the hotel.
Overall it’s a recommended place to stay with family if you can manage a good deal in the room rent

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed October 31, 2012

With a three night stay in Dubai to book accommation for, we were stunned to find in reviews of many hotels in the city that guests didn't get what they thought they had booked for re....non-smoking rooms or cleanliness standards but....no such problems here!! It was wonderful!! The whole hotel was immaculately clean AND non smoking!! The rooms were huge with all the ammenities you'd expect from a hotel in a much higher price bracket.....our apartment even had its own separate kitchen and washing machine/dryer!! Every staff member we came into contact with, from the smiling guy who cleaned our room to the cafe manager and the front of house staff, were very helpful and friendly. The cafe/room service caters for both Western and local tastes and is very reasonably priced and available at all hours. The location is good too...near the 'hop off/hop on' bus which takes you to Dubai Mall & the Gold Souk and also the night sight-seeing bus (all of which are air-conditioned). Would definitely stay here again should we ever have the opportunity in the future to stay in Dubai.

Room tip: Our room faced the main road and presented no problem at all re noise and sleeping.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JenniDavid

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed there for 5 nights, good location walking distance to two metro stations, family friendly, helpful staff... neat rooms... good pool... family friendly... nothing to complain.

Would highly recommend and would definitely go back if i ever visit dubai again

Date of stay: October 2012