Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,552 results
All reviews shuttle buses swimming pool room service metro mall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

The picked us from the airport and provided free transport to most attraction centers in town. There is an Emirates check-in counter inside the hotel lobby. The staff were more than courteous and helpful. They are baby-friendly too. You can change currencies within hotel as well. he restaurant offers good meals. Gym and pool are in-house too. I love everything about this place and will visit again and again. The are very cost effective.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank lawmany
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your time to send & share your feedback about our hotel facilities with us.

We are pleased to learn that you had an overall enjoyable stay at Arabian Park Hotel and, I am therefore pleased to learn that we have met your expectations in all aspects of our services.

I will certainly share your compliments with all my team, which will motivate them to definitely go a long way in continuously providing the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you for your valued time and we look forward to welcoming you at Arabian Park Hotel, in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Positives: Extremely quiet hotel and very good for family it singles. Excellent value for money (you basically get what you pay for if you know what I mean). Brilliant location- so easy to find. Staff are super helpful.

Kitchen was closed till 11:30 (unacceptable especially during Ramadan- people want to break they’re fasts without waiting till 11:30pm!). I had a few issues in my room which were not resolved quickly enough- devices weren’t charging and no one came to assist, house keeping didn’t clean my room although I told them to come at a particular time and after 5hrs it still wasn’t done, bath tub was dirty and that’s unacceptable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank house_of_lyric
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we apologize for your disappointment. It was disappointing to note that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. While I wish you had a better experience, your feedback has been shared with concerned department head for immediate investigation and action. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and we apologize that your stay was anything less than completely satisfied. We hope that we have the opportunity to be of service in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Thank you to Mohammed Onsy,Welbert and Matilda for making my stay at the Arabian Park as comfortable as it could have been,after a few issues arise.
Having stayed twice before,you can see that the offerings at Breakfast have lessened-no doubt to cost cutting & some aspects of service had dropped.
Examples,Granola used to be proper clusters of Oats with dried fruit- now it is Bran Flakes,mixed with dried fruit&no real clusters of Oats.There are no dates at breakfast and the selection of pastries is basically croissants-whereas there used to be other selections of Danish pastries etc. The fresh fruit selection has also diminished choice wise.
Whilst I do appreciate this is only a 3Star property and the cost is inexpensive,it was a shame that the breakfast had changed.
I must mention Chef Bony,who is so friendly/helpful at Breakfast - so my comments do not reflect his service.
When Chef Bony is not on Breakfast duty,the level of service is much poorer.
There is a lot of building work in the surrounding area (not the Hotels fault) & the sooner this is completed,the better for all.
Just a small point,if you intend a Winter visit,the Pool areas will get little sunshine,due to the new buildings surrounding the property.
Thanks again Mohammed for talking with me and making my stay comfortable- I am extremely grateful for all you did.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Arabian Park Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in most aspects of our services.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments, assuring you of our best attention and services at all times. And that we will be able to exceed your expectation in most area of our services

Reviewed May 16, 2019

A welcoming place, sure value for money, good location, clean environment, well managed restaurant and other amenities -- swimming pool, gym; the lobby could have been better -- no proper waiting area

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rajiv R

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Arabian Park Hotel & Park Hotel Apartment.

Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Stayed 4 day last month !
Reception check in not good
Mini fridge in room not working/ AC also not working when engineering team checked and asked him what was the issues, fridge was impaired (he changed with other room) and AC was tripped room should be inspected by HK proper before releasing . Accept first day over all good experience
TV channels only 21, lot of free to air channel can add latest 40 to 50 channels.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, I regret to learn about the inconvenience caused during your stay with regards to air condition & minibar, and I sincerely apologize for that, However, your note has been taken into consideration and has been discussed with the concerned department for your future visits.

We really do hope that this experience on this particular visit will not hinder you from visiting us again & looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel sometime in the near future, assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.