Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,552 results
All reviews shuttle buses swimming pool room service metro mall
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2019

It's the best experience I have ever gained in a hotel since I have been travelling for the last 30 years. Couldn't be better .staff were marvellous in all aspects . I am ever so pleased with my selection of this hotel and look forward to staying there again during my forthcoming trips to Dubai.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fouad H, General Manager at Arabian Park Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your time to send & share your feedback about our hotel facilities with us.
We are pleased to learn that you had an overall enjoyable stay at Arabian Park Hotel and, I am therefore pleased to learn that we have met your expectations in all aspects of our services.

I will certainly share your compliments with all my team, which will motivate them to definitely go a long way in continuously providing the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you for your valued time and we look forward to welcoming you at Arabian Park Hotel, in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

I really appreciate every thing in the hotel and all the stuff and all the service and every thing really this place so amazing and the best stuff they really help us for every thing and really we are so thankful for Mr mohsen who really help us for our vacation and every thing

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Arabian Park Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in most aspects of our services.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments, assuring you of our best attention and services at all times. And that we will be able to exceed your expectation in most area of our services

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Breakfast suberb...
Pool area is very good
And shuttle facility is one of the best part of this hotel....
I love this hotel very much .
And also special thanks for Mr mohsen for his help and the service and everything in the hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommending Arabian Park Hotel & Park Hotel Apartment.

Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have succeeded in delivering.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 8, 2019

I stayed at the Arabian Park Hotel attending a medial conference. The hotel was very clean and the staff are very friendly. Its close enough to the metro which makes attending the conference that less of headache. The food can be better, but all in all its great value for the money. I recommend the place and will not mind staying there again..

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Its so wonderful to know that you enjoyed all our service and facilities.

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

We booked the hotel for 8 nights and it was really amazing experience..
Thanks to Mohsen, he gave us a very good room with amazing view from the balcony.
Mohsen was very friendly guy and helped us everytime.
Special thanks to Bony - The perfect Chef for providing us delicious items in breakfast.
Food was really delivious.. sweet lassi was my favorite in breakfast..
Thanks to all the staff of arabian park hotel for making our stay wonderful..

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at The Arabian Park Hotel, Dubai. Thank you so much for appreciating our services and for your wishes and support.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.