“typical!”

Ranked #183 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
“typical!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This hotel is close to the airport, affordable price, and has good food available.
We only stayed for two nights and has has been a comfortable stay.
Major downfall was that had a few items washed and it cost $200 yes $200.
I wouldn't stay here again!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nuneaton
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Sorry but have to start on a bad experience 1st We arrived at the hotel str8 from the airport at 9am. We werefully aware that we we not allowed to check in b4 2pm [ but 1 can hope ] At reception we were informed our rooms we not ready, fair enuff. We sat around nd every 2hrs asked again only to be told NO not ready. At 13.55 we checked again and lo and behold they were ready. We all felt that absolutley nothing was done to try and accomodate us and bring our rooms forward. We were not the only people waiting, we were all treated the same way i.e. your early WAIT. Putttting that to 1 side, we found this hotel very good. Staff [ apart from her on reception ] were incredibly friendly.Food at brekky was fine. No complaints. This hotel is a little of the beatton track so we had to rely on the shuttle bus [ free] to get downtown. Very prompt and cheerful driver.It is good value accomdation, just don,t arrive nefore 2pm. p.s. the adj metro station in not yet open.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank HarryNuneaton
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 20, 2014

very good hotel,very good and friendly staff, clean room, hotel service is more than my expectation, very good restaurant. its one of the best hotels in Dubai.its very suggested place to for vacation ........................

Room Tip: pool view with balcony
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We arrived at 3.30am and were met by very friendly receptionist and bell boy who couldn't have been more helpful. The room was excellent, as is the location. They have a complimentary bus service both to/from the airport (although nobody told us about the latter - so we took a taxi), as well as to the local Mall and city centre. A bit pricey, especially the breakfast and bar, but overall I would happily endorse this Hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bendyshe
seattle
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed here 3 separate times as part of a tour to UAE and Oman in early January. The rooms were basic but complete, clean and entirely satisfactory. This is not a fancy destination hotel, but ideal for travelers en-route. There is shuttle service from the airport, however cab fare is quite reasonable if you choose to get to the hotel that way. Breakfast and dinner buffets are entirely satisfactory. The hotel really is not within walking distance to most sights one might want to visit. One has to use a taxi or other means to get around. The first day at the hotel five of us signed up for a 4 hour tour of Dubai by car at a very reasonable rate.

The last night we were there (entirely worn out by the tour) I left my shoulder bag in the restaurant at dinner. The bag contained my Ipad Mini (on which I had backed up all my photos) and a fair amount of currency. I did not realize I had done so until the next day. When I inquired at the front counter, they produced my bag and were very careful to make sure that I was the real owner. Everything in the bag was as I left it. You can imagine my relief and gratitude.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
blackpool
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights at the end of Jan. Staff were great and the room although basic was equipped with everything we needed. Wifi worked perfectly. Rooms were also cleaned daily to a high standard. The breakfast buffet is much as you would expect (warm enough but never piping hot unless just brought out) When we were there there was only scrambled egg on offer but I believe at busier times of the year there is a choice of eggs as most hotels seem to do. We were disappointed that the windows didn't open although we probably had the best view (pool) as all other angles of the hotel looked onto building work. This hotel is really out of the way and not within walking distance of anywhere so if you want to go out plan using the hotel shuttle bus (times are clearly displayed in lobby) although taxis (metered) are so cheap it wouldn't break the bank if you missed it. Hotel also provides free shuttle to the airport on return but you will have to find your own way there unless you are on one of the emirates layover deals. We just got a taxi easy enough and only about 10 mins drive away. The sister hotel next door has an amazing pool which is in the sun all day and you are free to make use of any of the sister hotels amenities so we spent our days lazing around the pool and evenings out.

One evening having a desire to have a nice meal with wine we decided to eat and drink in the hotel as we couldn't find any restaurants offering alcohol. (sure there are some out there but we werent sure where) We were extremely pleasantly surprised both our meals were delicious and the wine served was lovely and the total bill was much less than expected.

I would love to visit this hotel again in a few years time when all the building work around has been completed as there will be a lot more facilities on the doorstep then. But before then I would possibly choose a hotel closer to the city. We bought this as part of a multicentre package through travelbag but might be worth checking how much more the next grade up will be if finances will allow.

Be advised also that Fridays are extremely busy everywhere due to it being classed as a holiday (weekend) so restaurants, shops, taxis etc you will expect to wait.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BlackpoolSmithers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Me and my wife just finished visit of hospital but before then that i made booking at Arabian park hotel and i was bit early to go there and was afraid that i might have to wait for room but when i reached there the reception staff Ms cel with out asking called my name and recognize me what a surprise because i went there after few months and let me check in at that time which was also amazing because i am working by my self in hospitality industry and knew that mostly hotels are fully booked during these days in Dubai.and even check in time is 1400 but sometime you have to wait for the room.the next day i have to visit again the doctor and it was late hours and i requested for late check out and they accept it as well which again makes me surprise as i said it's busy season in Dubai and late check out is very hard to get and that also up to 1530.i really want's to thanks Ms,Cel and the Guy name i think Milon.that they makes me feel home away from home.and then service which is always excellent.

Room Tip: i think all rooms are ok but the room with view of city are very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family