Arabian Park Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)
1,800 results
All reviewswafi mallmetro stationemirates airlinesshuttle busshuttle servicethree starbudget hotelthe hotel offersshort stayclose to the airportswimming poolclean hotelpleasant stayburj khalifabuffet breakfastjumeirah beachtaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped at this hotel while I was in Dubai for 3 days. Food was great, rooms were clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. Would be happy to stay here again.

They have mini buses which take you to the airport which saved me from paying for a taxi.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank malachi1612
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here back in 2011 for a week vacation before going back to work in the middle east, and paid a very low price for the week... So i was expecting average rooms.

From the time i walked into the lobby i was amazed on how nice this place was. Located between Downtown Dubai and the festival city i found it to be very quiet! The property has everything needed (bar, pool, Food) and Taxi service is always at the door!

Clean rooms with a nice open concept, LARGE bathrooms all with granite tiles.

Highly recommend a stay here. The slogan is " a 3 star hotel with 4 star service" Suits this location just right!

Room Tip: Dont expect to be downtown here, Be ready to take a taxi/shuttle bus!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Matt B
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay for two nights. Room was nice free bottles of water daily which we were grateful for also the Free WIFI with good speed , also excellent staff at the reception she remembered me upon the check in and they offered early check in usual I have to wait till 2 pm.. Overall Great experience, nice staff and good place to stay we will always come back .

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mmoBerlin
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as part of the Emirates Connect program. We were provided with transportation to and from the hotel, free WiFi in the hotel, and a breakfast and a lunch voucher for each of us. Our layover was 10 hours.

A word of caution: this hotel is not near *anything* else. You're looking at a 5 minute cab ride, minimum, if you're looking to go into Dubai proper. That said, my wife and I were very pleased with the accommodations and as far as layovers go, it was very close to perfect.

Our room was spacious, with a large bathroom and a small balcony overlooking the pool. The bed was noisy but quite comfortable, and the wireless network signal strength was strong throughout the building (and the speeds were acceptable). The room was clean and inviting.

The breakfast buffet was excellent, with a variety of fruits, cheeses, pastries, and entrees, along with a strong selection of juices and other drinks. The wait staff was friendly and attentive (there was a small wait while they verified our vouchers, which seemed like an extra step given that the front desk gave me those vouchers, not the airline.) The lunch buffet was not quite as good (some of the food was a little bland) but it was completely serviceable.

My only complaint (and the reason for a 4 rating instead of 5) is that they require you to check out 3 hours before your connecting flight if you're staying as an Emirates Connect guest. Given that the hotel is literally 5 minutes from the airport (the shuttle leaves every 15) and that we had no bags to check because we were on a layover (as is every Emirates Connect guest) this was fairly inconvenient. 1.5-2 hours would have been right, given transit, security, and boarding times.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank spectheintro
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been in this hotel for one night transit.
The stuff was friendly the breakfast was nice and the room was clean.
This was all what I expect from a transit hotel.
The only glitch was that the bed was not comfortable and quite noisy.
This is a good transit hotel but for longer stay this will be another story.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business