Arabian Park Hotel
$81
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
$123
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$191
$1,338
$1,225
1,842 results
All reviewswafi mallmetro stationemirates airlinesshuttle busshuttle servicethree starbudget hotelthe hotel offersshort stayclose to the airportswimming poolclean hotelpleasant stayburj khalifabuffet breakfastjumeirah beachtaxis
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as part of the Emirates Connect program. We were provided with transportation to and from the hotel, free WiFi in the hotel, and a breakfast and a lunch voucher for each of us. Our layover was 10 hours.

A word of caution: this hotel is not near *anything* else. You're looking at a 5 minute cab ride, minimum, if you're looking to go into Dubai proper. That said, my wife and I were very pleased with the accommodations and as far as layovers go, it was very close to perfect.

Our room was spacious, with a large bathroom and a small balcony overlooking the pool. The bed was noisy but quite comfortable, and the wireless network signal strength was strong throughout the building (and the speeds were acceptable). The room was clean and inviting.

The breakfast buffet was excellent, with a variety of fruits, cheeses, pastries, and entrees, along with a strong selection of juices and other drinks. The wait staff was friendly and attentive (there was a small wait while they verified our vouchers, which seemed like an extra step given that the front desk gave me those vouchers, not the airline.) The lunch buffet was not quite as good (some of the food was a little bland) but it was completely serviceable.

My only complaint (and the reason for a 4 rating instead of 5) is that they require you to check out 3 hours before your connecting flight if you're staying as an Emirates Connect guest. Given that the hotel is literally 5 minutes from the airport (the shuttle leaves every 15) and that we had no bags to check because we were on a layover (as is every Emirates Connect guest) this was fairly inconvenient. 1.5-2 hours would have been right, given transit, security, and boarding times.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank spectheintro
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been in this hotel for one night transit.
The stuff was friendly the breakfast was nice and the room was clean.
This was all what I expect from a transit hotel.
The only glitch was that the bed was not comfortable and quite noisy.
This is a good transit hotel but for longer stay this will be another story.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed here just one night on a short stopover in Dubai on my way from Copenhagen to Ho Chi Minh City as a part of Emirates' Dubai Connect service. Was picked up by shuttle bus at the airport and shortly after at the hotel where I was checked in by very friendly and polite Emirates staff. Arrived around 11 pm and was offered complimentary dinner buffet that ran until after midnight. I was too full and tired to eat and went straight to the room where I was glad to find two bottles of complimentary water. Room was on the basic side but nice, quiet and clean. Was woken up by phone early enough to get a good breakfast before the shuttle bus took me back to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rueskov
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed a night at this place. value for money hotel, just situated back of beyond so reaching the place, getting in and out is a pain.
The guy in the next room had some food for dinner and left the plates with leftover food outside his door when i checked in on the 28th.
When i checked out on the 29th the plate and food were still outside the door.
On checking out i brought this to the notice of the lady at reception who did not seem too disturbed by the news. My bed had hair left behind by the rooms previous occupant prompting me to think that the sheets had not been changed for me
Voices of people outside the room can be heard in your room and that is disturbing.
My room had no window which allowed me to look out
Still its value for money kind of stay , though not very clean

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013

we stayed for 3 nights half board, average rooms, very clean, not the best of locations but in good distance of everything, taxi was a fiver to the mall and burj al khalifa which was good. food was good for a 3 star rated hotel, you have lack of control on the Ac as its themo driven, a good choice for a short stay and a sleep over. the staff were bit moody i would say, could of helped more, had to bring my suitcases down from the fifth floor myself as there was no help when checking out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple