“No complaints..”

Ranked #182 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Alice Springs, Australia
“No complaints..”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We were given a room in this hotel for an 8hour stopover in Dubai. Apart from locating the place in the airport to catch the free transportation (everybody we encountered must have been having a bad day), it was a smooth check-in. With a more than adequate complimentary breakfast provided. I didn't see the pool as we went straight to sleep, but the room was fine. The air conditioning was amazing. Everything seemed clean, and the beds were comfy. We were on level five.
Ps. If you need to find the desk to catch the free bus. First check in with the customer service desk on the arrivals/baggage collection floor then go through passport control, right through to exit 1 where you will see the desk. They will the arrange for you to get on the bus.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was put up at the Arabian Park Hotel by Emirates during a few hours layover between flights. The hotel provides airport pick up/ drop in their mini bus at a frequency of a bus leaving every 20 minutes. This is very convenient. The location is a bit in the middle of nowhere. So, if you need to go anywhere at all you will need a cab or use the hotel's transport options (they do seem to have a few free shuttles to tourist locations).

The rooms are neat. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom is clean. Overall, a pleasant experience in the room department.

The hotel provides free Wifi and the signal is strong and steady. I had no difficulty connecting from my room. This was a definite plus about the hotel.

The hotel provides buffet breakfast. While the choice on offer is not as lavish as I have found in a few other hotels of similar start category, the food is fresh and tasty. There is also an excellent choice of whole and cut fruits. The staff in the dining area are courteous and efficient.

A good choice if you are on business or are transiting/ if you have access to your own transportation.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have locked translucent glass windows. So, they are all the same.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Positives:
Staff were courteous and friendly in this affordable hotel.

Negatives:
The hotel is off the highway and isolated all to itself, so it is not possible to walk to anything whatsoever. Stay away from the white vehicles (called 'limousines') parked out front, as you get the same service as a regular cab for an up to 20% premium. The food was just 'OK', and relatively expensive. On two days, the hot water ran out by 08:30. They advertise a weight/exercise room, but that facility is in a nearby apartment building. The room was relatively clean except for the dark gray grout next to the bath. I watched as dirty coffee cups were washed by hand (with hands) in the bathroom at the time of cleaning. At least once a day hotel management called, and hung up at the second ring, before I could answer. I stayed for several days and at least once a day, usually in the evening, hotel staff would knock on my door, apparently to make sure I hadn't skipped out or died. On four occasions staff walked into my room without an invite, twice without the normal very short courtesy tap on the door. On the first occasion a staff member escorted a couple into my room while I was working on my computer.. Fortunately, I was clothed. On the second no-knock entry, staff walked into the room to check on lamps. After speaking with the lamp-checkers, it became obvious the hotel staff does not know which rooms are occupied. On a separate occasion, a staff member let himself in while I was in the bathroom. Of course, I don't know how many times people were wandering through my room while I was out. In addition, on four separate occasions I was forced out of my room due to staff painting rooms in my wing, using oil-based paint and strong solvents. None of the windows could be opened and there was no other ventilation to the wing. I complained twice but nothing was done. At 09:30 of my last day I was still breathing fumes from the prior day's painting and wondering whether it would do any good to once again call the front desk about the air conditioning being non-functional, when staff knocked on my door to make sure I hadn't skipped out or died. I moved to another hotel immediately. Concern for the health/welfare of their guests, as well as for their privacy is severely lacking.

Room Tip: Rooms are small, so I suggest opting for a 'Superior Balcony Room..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 15, 2013

i stayed in Arabian park hotel for the duration of my 5 day Dubai trip.The experience was quite enjoyable;clean spacious room and good buffet breakfast which came with the room rates.There was free WiFi in the lounge but not in the room;a shame really cos the trend is that most hotels now have free in-room WiFi!The hotel staff are courteous and professional.There is also a small swimming pool which is very important when visiting a hot place like Dubai.The location is OK and to move around the city,the hotel concierge could arrange a cab for you.Dubai cabs are all metered and air-conditioned.
I liked Arabian park hotel,however the downside is the lack of free WiFi in rooms and the fact that their restaurant menu seems limited to the same few choices;day in,day out..,quite monotonous though tasty.If the menu could be more diversified,that would be great.I'll probably stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I were stuck in Dubai for a long layover and emirates was nice enough to provide us accommodations free of charge so when we pulled up to the APH on the shuttle, my first thought was, "you get what you paid for and we didn't pay anything". I am estactic to say that my first impression was proved completely wrong! The outside of the hotel was totally misleading because once we were inside the staff and hotel was totally welcoming. The checkin procedure was a breeze and the lady at the front Desk was very pleasant to deal with! When we retired to our rooms were were surprised at how cozy and comfy the room was-and the view was perfect with the city lights at night! Since our stop was only about ten hours we didn't get to sleep all that much but the beds were nothing to complain about and were really comfortable. We went down to down to dinner pretty much soon after we arrived and the restaurant waitress was there to help us with everything. She was very attentive and kept the conversation going, making jokes with all of my family. Her happy attitude was greatly appreciated. The food selection was also excellent-I'm not sure how it is on a regular basis but we had a buffet style dinner with fried rice, beef stroganoff and many more other things-all of which were delicious! I had multiple servings of the stroganoff for sure! We finally retired to our rooms for the night, bellies full! Our wake up call for the transport back to DXB arrived promptly and we were quickly taken back to the airport well in time for our connecting flight. We had a great experience at the Arabian Parks Hotel and would definitely recommend it to anyone! The staff is very attentive and super nice and a joy to deal with after flying non stop for 14+ hours :) will be coming back again if I'm ever in Dubai!

Room Tip: We were given a room with a balcony and that had a great view facing the city!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Colesberg, South Africa
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Arriving at 3am, we both thought the hotel looked sad and dirty, however, once inside our views changed. Our check in was efficient and well handled.
The staff where always present, easy to find and exceptionally helpful.
The hotel is a bit "out of the way" but public transport in Dubai is bliss. The Metro station Jadaf is a 10 minute walk and taxis readily available.
We ordered lovely lunch from the brassiere, and where served outside by the pool edge.
The evenings where ended perfectly with the shisa at the pool side.
The staff will make us return to the Arabian Park Hotel - Well done

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DazLinds
Broome, Australia
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a very basic hotel, supposedly 3 stars, but questionable. We were allocated this hotel as part of a trip on Emirates airline (long stopover). It is good for the purpose of long stopovers, but not for a holiday. Food buffet is almost identical each meal - very Arab like. Hotel is clean and staff is helpful and friendly. Expect to pay in excess of 35AED for a beer and over 46AED in the bar. A clean and big swimming pool with towels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family