“Pleasant and accomodating”
Review of Arabian Park Hotel

Arabian Park Hotel
Ranked #189 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Was placed here by my company when I'd gotten off my ship. Was provided lobby service along with dinner and they were very courteous and helpful in providing space to store my luggage so I could relax in the attached bar and have a buffet dinner in the restaurant without having to worry about my luggage safety.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank NihalM
Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

As frequent travel I have a lot of experiences with 3 star business hotels and not all of them are god. This hotel was a pleasant surprise – clean, well maintained, all business and holiday travelers needs were fulfilled – swimming pool, small deli shop, good restaurant, free wi-fi in business lounge. My biggest appreciation goes to reception staff – as I has leaving the hotel in afternoon they prolonged my stay till late afternoon for free. I could use the room and keep my luggage there during my city visit. Great experience. I will definitely come back 

Room Tip: Small but well equiped, with swimming pool view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Silverline888
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have never seen an internet connectivity services in all of Dubai worst than the one this hotel provides, before a while the speed was killer slow, they made an upgrade, so it is now maintained and configured properly and perfectly to disconnect each 20-30 minutes. It is mad and no matter how much you complain they reply we will send someone for your room to fix it, but the problem is that the wireless adapter is not in my room so why you need some one to fix it.

And yeah one last thing, if you put a DND sign on from of you room's door, they call you in the after noon to tell you that they noticed a DND sign and they want to check hwether you want to clean your room.

Room Tip: Try to choose a different hotel, it was the company who arranged for my stay in this hotel, don'...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I choose this Hotel based on previous reviews and I was not disappointed.
My flight arrived at 1am and it took 2 hours to get through customs. I arrived at the Hotel at 3.30am very tired as I had been travelling for over 24hrs. Check in was quick and a lovely man help me take my bags up to my room.
I had a balcony room on the sixth floor. The room was stunning. I had a large king bed with a huge area behind the bed for my clothes.
The bathroom was clean and tidy. The shower had good pressure and great hot water.

The A/C was great. I would set it to 15 degrees and let it go for a while and then turn it off when I went to sleep.
The staff were moslty lovely and very attentive.
I did find the guy that runs the duty free shop a bit 'in my face".

Deli: I really liked the deli and found the prices OK. I would get my water and some sandwiches there.

Water: There was complimentary water in the room and having the mini fridge to chill it was so great.

The only thing I didnt like was the mattress. It was a silent night mattress and I was expecting it to be comfortable...but it was like a brick. Extremely hard. I actually flipped it over in the middle of the night to see if the other side was softer. (it was a little bit softer) But I would suggest a "topper" be supplied to help provide some more comfort.

Schuttle: I use the free schuttle to go to Wafi and Airport. The drivers were very professional and always ontime. A great service.

Despite the hard mattress...I will be using the Arabian Park Hotel as my stopover Hotel from now on.

Room Tip: A room on the pool side has a great view and it doesnt get the direct sun, so you can keep the curta...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Katsolo
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Arabian park hotel was a great Hotel. Nice and clean. Friendly staff. The on-site shop was rather expensive so I would recommend visiting carrefour (situated near the wafi) for any drinks and snacks and store them in the fridge in your room. The shuttle bus was great just remember to keep a leaflet with you about the pick up times. There is also a very good metro system that is available, so catch the shuttle bus to the WAFI and then get the metro (tell the driver you want to get off at the metro)

Although the pool was small, it was alwayy quiet and you could always get a sun lounger. I only had breakfast at the hotel as we opted for the B&B option. There was a lot of choice. If you would prefer an omlette ask the waiting staff and they will get the kitchen to prepare one for you.

If you want to do the safari desert buggy adventure book directly with the BIG BUS tour operator also situated in the WAFI. Pre-book at a minimum of 48hrs in advance as it gets fully booked very quickly.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the pool are the best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sambuca_B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our first time in Dubai and we were very surprised to find somewhere so affordable. We found Arabian Park to be very good value for money, very clean with friendly staff and the food (included in aour half board stay) was gorgeous - great quality and great selections which varied night to night.
The shuttle bus was excellent, took us everywhere we wanted to go (all the must sees) and we were able to use it as a connection for places that it didn't go to (saving money by getting a taxi from nearer by). The bus also does airport runs throughout the day and night.
There are lounges on every floor, great if you have a late flight and a gorgeous pool which although small for the size of the hotel, was always quiet.
Be prepared if you are visiting Dubai during Ramadan as it is very diffcult to get food and more importantly water between 7am and 7pm - during these hours you are also not permitted to eat or drink in the communal areas of the hotel or by the poolside. As long as you are respectful and keep well stocked you should be fine. Travelling in Ramadan does have the advantage of having a less hectic holiday as it is much quieter.
I would definitely recommend Arabian Park to anyone visiting Dubai who wants to see the sight, experience the culture and have a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Ask to be looking over the pool for a nice view and backdrop of the city
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank LydiaMay
Reviewed September 3, 2012

When I landed in Dubai from China, there was a 20 hour wait before I could connect from there to Durban. Courtesy of air Emirates I was offered accomodation, free meals and free shuttle from Airport to hotel and back. Hotel was good and most appealing was a free shuttle service to visit certain malls and city centre. Travellers must be aware of this service when travelling via Emirattes. Hotel was great with excellent meals. Staff go out of their way to make ur stay memorable.

• Stayed: September 2012