“Delicious Chinese with fantastic ambience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ba Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Ba Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover the charms of China exclusively at Ba Restaurant & Lounge. Choose from signature dishes created by a team of chefs or indulge in a range of exotic cocktails at Ba Lounge.
iow
“Delicious Chinese with fantastic ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed in the Fairmont The Palm hotel in September but this restaurant wasn't open then so we where eager to try it out on our stay last week , as its at the hotel and not having to leave it was a bonus but after our dining I would have travelled here as it was so lovely.
The ambience is amazing , you can sit outside and look at the amazing view of Dubai but we chose to eat inside and soak in the atmosphere, fantastic dj playing really cool music upstairs in the lounge , for pre or after drinks.
Silvester our waiter was fantastic , really helpful , gave us an iPad so we could choose our dishes.
I chose the Peking duck, the waiters bring it out on a trolley and make up the duck wraps for you , delicious then the rest of the duck is used for your main course, I didn't want the black bean sauce and asked if I could have plum , the chef was only to pleased to make this for me.
I have to say we loved it so much that on our 9 nights in Dubai we ate here 4 nights... It was that good ! I did have the duck on another occasion with the salt and pepper for main , different but preferred the sauce.
Silvester told me it was ladies night on our Tuesday night visit and bought me over a complimentary cocktail.. It had a gold over the top , I didn't want to drink it it looked so lovely and when I did yes it was lovely ! A pomegranate martini
The menu was huge , the whole restaurant was lit with really cool bamboo looking lights, fab music, relaxing lounge for after, amazing views .. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant , can't wait to go back and thank -you silvester, you where a fab waiter .

• Finnish first
“A chinese dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had a freshly prepared crab and the meat was coocked to perfection. The dessert was also nice. I had a green tea with licee bowls of ice whilst my mai course also had fried rice on the side. Overall a welcome addition to fairmont the palm

New York City, New York
“Delicious!! I would go back in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

When I was in Dubai one night we went to this restaurant at the last minute as we were staying near by. It is just one of the restaurants in my opinion that you have to go back to again! The ambience, the service, the food everything about it- it was just all amazing. Instead of sitting indoors we chose to sit outside to look at the amazing views of the city across the water (Dubai Marina) while enjoy fantastic drinks, shu mai appetizers, and delicous vegetable/noodle dishes, the duck was amazing, and to finish the one of the most interesting desserts I have enjoyed in quite some time. It was white tea infused creme brulee with the most amazing wasabi raspberry sorbet I have ever tasted. The taste of the sorbet started out with the hit of spice from the wasabi but the taste changed into raspberry and it just worked. I have no idea how this chef was able to blend the sorbet like that but it was amazing!!!!!! Everything about this restaurant is worthy of going back to. I enjoyed it all and if I get a chance I would love to go back (whether for business or personal) and try different things. I actually believe it would taste good. It was indeed such a treat!

Side note- Another interesting part of the dining experience was they brought out an iPad to show you the different selections offered.

Find this resturant. You will agree with all of us who posted on here.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sevensevenseven
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Evening!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was a most amazing dining experience for our family. This was a Chinese meal like you have never eaten or experienced before. Silvester guided us through the menu and the options and my son loved creating his own 'wish list' for his own menu on the iPad. The scenery, music and setting was perfect. No wonder it is in the top three best Chinese restaurants in Dubai and it has only been open 6 months!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Last night - "The best evening meal in Dubai"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We spent last night at the fabulous Ba Chinese Lounge and restaurant. Himadri made sure our menu choice was perfect, guiding us through the i-pad menu (funky way to view meal choices, certainly helped), and of course starting with the fabulous Peking Duck.... the best Chinese food we have had, great menu and service... Afterwards we spent the rest of the evening in the lounge where we were served the most amazing cocktails, again tailor made to your choice.... all in all a superb evening.....