“Best hotel in dubai” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best hotel in dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I`ve stayed in Oasis with my husband and my son and daughter for 10 days during March 2014, and it was really awesome. One of the best hotels we've ever been. We were in a two bedroom room, living room was huge, kitchen perfectly equipped, on the 46th floor, an outstanding view of the Palm and of Dubai Marina!!!
Hotel's locaion is perfect, on the Jumeirah walk, next to lots of restaurants and other hotels, very close to the beach, a 10 minute walk to the metro station...
People working there are really nice and always willing to assist you, but I particularly want to congratulate Jemimah Castro and Erwin Narito from front desk who were very king and helpfull when accomodating us, and by the way the made us great recomendations on what to visit around.
Good thing to take into account, the hotel provindes its guests with free buses every day at fixed timetables to go to some of Dubai's musts like Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, the souks in Old Dubai, beaches in Jebel Ali and others.
I'd come here again if I return to Dubai

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank AliceMariusL
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Gaby y Gustavo D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was lovely to read your review and I was happy to know that this was the best hotel you had ever been to and that you would return again in the future. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the well equipped kitchens which you felt were perfect, the complimentary shuttle buses, the hotels accessible location to the beach and the metro station as well as the views of the Palm and the Marina which you found to be outstanding!

It was also truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged and felt that they were very kind, helpful and accommodating. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I spent a couple of weeks looking around for a spacious, furnished, serviced and self catered apartment for a relatively long stay (5/6months). It was an absolute blessing to have found the Oasis Tower.

It is located in the heart of JBR, and is actually one of the nicest looking buildings in the area. If you like bright, contemporary spaces, and you have young kids, then this is the place for you. We stayed in a 4 bedroom apartment, with an additional nanny room (which we converted to a play room), a guest washroom and a huge kitchen (with a separate laundry). The 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are similarly very spacious (there are only 4 apartments on each floor, so its usually quiet). We had spectacular views of the gulf, and spent endless hours watching sunsets and people having a great time at the beach. The beach is easily accessible through a number of foot paths and a parking lot across the road. We also had good views of the Skydivers as well as the Palms, and had front row seats for the spectacular new years fire works.

The apartment was kept super clean, and all our requests were always met with efficiency and a smile. Furniture and the technology (internet/TV) weren't quite "cutting edge", but were more than sufficient. The hotel was easy with everything - they replaced furniture we didn't like, or felt were worn, or those we had allergies to. They allowed us to bring anything else we required. The staff were super-helpful, efficient, polite and friendly - makes all the difference with family stays.

The hotel sits on top of a relatively small mall, with basic services, shops and a convenience store in there. There are a few restaurants in the hotel, but there are many more (too many to mention) on the JBR walk. The walk is very lively at night, usually till day break on the weekends. There's also a new outdoor mall (The Walk @ JBR) which recently opened, and must be the only mall in Dubai set on a beach, and has an outdoor cinema (didn't get to try this). With all the good action locally, comes some downsides - the traffic (if you like to drive) can be terrible, as car enthusiasts and others out to soak it up basically do their drive-bys here; the tail backs are worsened by the road/rail construction in the area.

Talking of construction, there are a couple of new towers coming up right opposite the Oasis, and while the construction noise was minimal (usually more on lower floors), its not a pretty site, and sadly, the wonderful views of the gulf sunsets will be no more for many of the apartments in the Oasis Tower. So, enjoy it while you can!!

Room Tip: 3 and 4 Bedroom apartments have the best (sea) views.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Ufi3,

I was extremely pleased to read your very positive and detailed review with regards to your stay with us and I was equally happy to know that this was your best home away from home experience. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel, which you have kindly mentioned was the nicest looking building in the area, the apartments which you found to be spacious and super clean, the huge kitchen, the spectacular views of the gulf and the palm, the shopping arcade as well as the hotels accessible location to the beach and the walk. I was also glad to know that you had the chance to experience the fireworks display during the New Year’s Eve celebrations.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were friendly, polite, efficient and always helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a furnished apartment in a beautiful location and matching price, , I believe this going to be your best choice that you will not regret

My advice to people that do not expect to see a fancy lobby, large swimming people, beautiful restaurants ! This is an apartments place, and this how they sell themselves to travelers

Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review and I was happy to know that you highly recommend our hotel apartments to other reviewers. I would like to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to the hotel’s accessible location and good value for money.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel for families to stay, the apartment is so clean.

Pros:
- location
- very big apartment
- parkings
- family oriented
- everything in the kitchen is free

Cons:
- JBR is crowded place, difficult to get back to hotel specially in the weekends.

Stayed March 2014
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Khalaqi,

I was pleased to read your review and to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards the apartment which you found to be specious and clean, the hotel’s accessible location, as well as the facilities available which you felt were great.

Halifax
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

5 of us friends stayed in a 3 bed deluxe apartment on one of the higher floors....

room was set up as 1x King Room (ensuite), 1 x twin room (ensuite), 1 x twin room (ensuite) with a sepearate communal toilet room.

-very clean
-very spacious
-friendly staff
-balcony with sea views inc of atalantis
-breakfast starter pack provided in the kitchen which was fully equipped
-24 hour shop behind the movenpick which is situated next to the Oasis beach tower
-dvd hire available from front desk
-very helpful concierge (book taxis in advance especially weekends - thurs to sat)
-nice big swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room
-free shuttle to Jebel Ali Hotel (must visit for relax beach sleep)
-good surrounding area as hotel is on JBR walk - 20 mins from Atlantis / 40 mins (£20 from airport)
- a relaxation rest room if you check out but still need facilities if your flight is out of sequence with check out time (free beverages provided) - this was an excellent facility!

the only downside for us was the constant frequenting into the apartment complex from "ladies of the night" - this would be a massive offput for me if I was bringing the family....with friends we just laughed off and put to the back of our minds...this is the reason the hotel didnt get a 5 rating from me!!

Room Tip: defo a higher up, sea facing balcony room - amazing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Nav A,

I was delighted to read your very positive and detailed review with regards to your stay and I was also happy to know that you were overall very impressed. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very clean and spacious, as well as the faciliteis and the aminities that you had enjoyed whilst staying with us. I was glad to learn that you also had an opportunity to visit our sister property.

I have also noted your constructive feedback, and I would like to express my sincere apologies and I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please rest assured that I will personally look into this matter and your valulable feedback has been shared with the Front Office Manager and the Security team for their immediate attention.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words for my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were friendly and very helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them

Stockton on Tees
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were booked into the Hilton but they were unable to accomodate us readily when we reached Dubai a day early, Hence an unexpected night here. I had previously stayed in this property back in 2007 - on the 44th floor- but was not interested in any special views. Nonetheless we were 'upgraded' to the 41st floor, the highest floor with a balcony and clearly a risk to any suicide seeking traveller. My mind was on avoiding the vertigo from which I sadly suffer. Lifts are cleverly divided into 10 floor blocks inside the vast glass atrium so you never feel that far off the ground. I am all right in an enclosed room but the balcony was certainly not to my taste.
Check in slow and rather inquisitive ' only staying 1 night?' AED 1500 cash deposit required- be warned, Room very clean and kitchen with reasonable complimentary stock for the arriving guest. Good internet in sitting room of cast 2 bedroomed apartment.. MY wife felt her bed was uncomfortable. No private beach now but complimentary shuttle to Jebel Ali Beach Hotel some 20 miles away ( part of the same group).. Public beach nearby- 100 metres- if you can do without the service sunbeds and parasols
This is a good choice for parties in an excellent location. Not cheap at almost AED 1800 per night ( GBP 300 EUR 360 USD 525 after the 20% tax hiked on after you have been told the cost) but where on Jumeirah walk is? .

Room Tip: If you suffer from vertigo ask for a low floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear theflyingdoctor,

As our returning guest, it was a great pleasure to read your very detailed review with regards to your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the apartments bedrooms which you have kindly mentioned were very well cleaned, the internet facilities in your accommodation which you found to be good, the kitchen aminities, the welcome pack received upon arrival as well as your praise for the hotels accessible location.

I have noted your feedback and concerns in a few areas during your stay and I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that your welcomed feedback has been shared with the management team for review.

In relation to the security deposit upon arrival, I would like to advise you that the security deposit is calculated on the basis of Oasis Beach Tower being apartments rather than individual rooms. As the apartments are furnished to a very high specification, a deposit is taken and at the end of the stay refunded accordingly, which is a normal practice within the local market. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced, and if our policy relating to deposits was not explained clearly prior to your arrival.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed with my family in Oasis Beach Tower for 5 days in February. Our apartment was a Two bedroom Superior Apartment on the 47th floor. The rooms were clean & comfortable and the view was great! This hotel is in an excellent location on the JBR walk where there are plenty of restaurants and the beach is just across the road. We had buffet breakfast from the hotel which was okay. Overall we had an excellent holiday and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DiviR2011
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear DiviR2011,

It was lovely to read your review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that you had an excellent stay and that you would return in the future. I do appreciate your kind words about the apartment’s bedrooms which you have kindly mentioned were clean and comfortable, the great views, the beach and restaurants along the walk, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. I was also glad to know that you had the chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant during the breakfast hours.