I`ve stayed in Oasis with my husband and my son and daughter for 10 days during March 2014, and it was really awesome. One of the best hotels we've ever been. We were in a two bedroom room, living room was huge, kitchen perfectly equipped, on the 46th floor, an outstanding view of the Palm and of Dubai Marina!!!
Hotel's locaion is perfect, on the Jumeirah walk, next to lots of restaurants and other hotels, very close to the beach, a 10 minute walk to the metro station...
People working there are really nice and always willing to assist you, but I particularly want to congratulate Jemimah Castro and Erwin Narito from front desk who were very king and helpfull when accomodating us, and by the way the made us great recomendations on what to visit around.
Good thing to take into account, the hotel provindes its guests with free buses every day at fixed timetables to go to some of Dubai's musts like Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, the souks in Old Dubai, beaches in Jebel Ali and others.
I'd come here again if I return to Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai