I spent a couple of weeks looking around for a spacious, furnished, serviced and self catered apartment for a relatively long stay (5/6months). It was an absolute blessing to have found the Oasis Tower.
It is located in the heart of JBR, and is actually one of the nicest looking buildings in the area. If you like bright, contemporary spaces, and you have young kids, then this is the place for you. We stayed in a 4 bedroom apartment, with an additional nanny room (which we converted to a play room), a guest washroom and a huge kitchen (with a separate laundry). The 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are similarly very spacious (there are only 4 apartments on each floor, so its usually quiet). We had spectacular views of the gulf, and spent endless hours watching sunsets and people having a great time at the beach. The beach is easily accessible through a number of foot paths and a parking lot across the road. We also had good views of the Skydivers as well as the Palms, and had front row seats for the spectacular new years fire works.
The apartment was kept super clean, and all our requests were always met with efficiency and a smile. Furniture and the technology (internet/TV) weren't quite "cutting edge", but were more than sufficient. The hotel was easy with everything - they replaced furniture we didn't like, or felt were worn, or those we had allergies to. They allowed us to bring anything else we required. The staff were super-helpful, efficient, polite and friendly - makes all the difference with family stays.
The hotel sits on top of a relatively small mall, with basic services, shops and a convenience store in there. There are a few restaurants in the hotel, but there are many more (too many to mention) on the JBR walk. The walk is very lively at night, usually till day break on the weekends. There's also a new outdoor mall (The Walk @ JBR) which recently opened, and must be the only mall in Dubai set on a beach, and has an outdoor cinema (didn't get to try this). With all the good action locally, comes some downsides - the traffic (if you like to drive) can be terrible, as car enthusiasts and others out to soak it up basically do their drive-bys here; the tail backs are worsened by the road/rail construction in the area.
Talking of construction, there are a couple of new towers coming up right opposite the Oasis, and while the construction noise was minimal (usually more on lower floors), its not a pretty site, and sadly, the wonderful views of the gulf sunsets will be no more for many of the apartments in the Oasis Tower. So, enjoy it while you can!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai