“Perfect spot and accommodation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #41 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“Perfect spot and accommodation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

This really is the place to be if want a apartment in the Marina, people have complained about the noise, but this is Dubai there is building works going on everywhere , there is one site across the road but it's not bad and certainly doesn't impact the quality of the apartments or the first class service given by all the staff here. When you need anything it's done with a smile and from our experience straight anyway.
The apartments are spacious , clean and very we'll equipped all you can ask for, location is perfect restaurants are a 2 min walk away and you can grab a cab from the drop off outside.
When I come back with my family there is only one place I'm going to stay and that's here at the Oasis Beach Towers.

Room Tip: The higher the better.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank stewarttayl0r
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear expona,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

I enjoyed reading your review, and I was happy to know that you would stay with us again in the future. I would also like to thank you for acknowledging the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious, clean and well-equipped, the restaurants available, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt gave a first class service with a smile!

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great location, great 3 bed apartment, very spacious and light, great service and facilities especially the pool gym and spa, perfect! I especially liked the provisions provided in the room for the first night - everything had been carefully considered including washing tablets for the machine - I was very impressed. Would go back again in a heartbeat....

Room Tip: We had a lovely full sea view but unfortunately this also meant a view of the hotel under constructi...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Karie999
Dear Karie999,

I was extremely happy to read your review with regards to your stay with us, and I was also glad to know that you would visit us again! I do appreciate your positive remarks about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious, the facilities available, the service that you received, as well as the hotel’s accessible location.

Odder, Denmark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

In the lobby we were shocked, did not look like a hotel. Ready to leave the place. We had an apartment in 35 level, 300 m2. Very nice and all rooms with bath. Good kitchen, equipment enough to cook a little. 300 m to beach, but no facilities at the beach(public)

Room Tip: Now they are building a new hotel in front of Oasis, it makes a lot of noise. Be sure to get a room...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Susanne C
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Susanne C,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words about your apartment which you have kindly mentioned was nice, has a good and well-equipped kitchen, has bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my wife and her parents. First problem is customer service .. The website says one price and then when you check in its 20% extra if you don't read small sprint. THEN the club on the beach plays loud music and you can hear it on the 45th level of the hotel! The manager had nothing to do with helping us and said it was the problem of the bldg next door! The manager was so unprofessional and uncaring. The music carried on until 3am and no one cared and were very dismissive.

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank liza c
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear liza c,

I was disappointed to read that you were not satisfied with a few areas during your stay with us. I have also noted your feedback about the noise caused by the nearby beach club outside our facility. Unfortunately the daily operation of the beach club is out of our control.

Your reservation booked through a third party website excluded the 10% Municipality fee and the 10% service charge which has to be charged to every guest staying in a Dubai hotel. In your case this website decided to display the hotel rate excluding these mandatory fees, which is their own decision.

Following your conversation with one of my management team members, please allow me again personally to apologise for any inconvenience you and your family may have experienced. It is definitely in our best interest to immediately resolve any matters whereby our guests are not satisfied, and I trust that all is now in order.

Kazan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We staid in this hotel in August 2013 for 7 nights. I, my spouse, ours 10 monthly daughter and mother on iaw. In Dubai I chose room with two bedrooms on the coast, in Marina. The most optimum at the price appeared JA Oasis Beach towers. All similar rooms in other hotels on the first line were more expensive.
When settling in room I afflicted a view from room. All numbers with two bedrooms have a side appearance on the sea, but at the same time we had a fine view of the region of Marina and the chagrin quickly ended. Cleaning of room was daily. Quality of cleaning depends on the personnel.
In hotel it is enough elevators and elevator expectation never took more than 1 minute.
If you go to the beach, you can receive free of charge sun umbrellas at the pool. It is one beach better to go till a dinner. Because after a dinner on a beach there are a lot of guest workers who will examine you, it was unpleasant to us.
Wide choice of food at hotel restaurant though for us only a third of food was habitual, quality of dishes, in our opinion, good. Children's chairs available.
The personnel in hotel is friendly, room service fast.
Directly before hotel building of a new skyscraper is begun, but to us this building didn't deliver inconveniences, in the future this building, in my opinion, will close a direct view of the sea from JA OBT hotel rooms.
When we chek out the administrator on a reception assured me that my deposit will be enlisted on my card within 3 days, however actually it was enlisted two weeks later, I was nervous.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Burtas 76,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review and to know that you chose to stay with us due to the good value for money we offer. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the elevators in the hotel which you felt were efficient, as well as the views of the marina from your apartment. I was also glad to know that you had the chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant which you found to have a good quality of food with wide selection of dishes available.

A normal practice within the local market is obtaining a security deposit which is taken upon arrival and at the end of the stay refunded accordingly. It is with regret to have learnt that there was a delay in refunding the amount to your account which was handled by your respective bank.

It was also truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Muscat, Oman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

stayed 1-4 feb 2014. I normally dont write feed back but this time i decided. the hotel is absolutely top class, pefect location, clean, very spacious apartments. i would indeed like to go back to this property again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear AliNasser01,

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the hotel which you have highly classify because of its cleanliness, good value for money, the apartments that you found to be spacious as well as the accessibility location! I was also glad to know that you would as well visit us again in the future.

Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I would thoroughly recommend the Apartments at the JA Oasis Beach Tower Resort, they are in a fantastic location, they are stunning apartments we had a premium apartment and had access to the premium lounge, which was fantastic. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way to help you. Amazing place, we had a fantastic time.
The area is safe and you are in the Marina area with lots of shops and restaurants right on your doorstep. The only one negative thing is the pool area is overcast a lot of the time due to the high rise buildings around. However you have a free shuttle to take you to the Jebel Ali Beach Resort which has everything . pool, beach , restaurants and is fabulous. Stunning place.

Room Tip: We had a premium apartment whihc was on a high floor and had stunning views nd free access to premiu...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Spevs,

It was nice to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a fantastic time and that you would thoroughly recommend us. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were amazing and stunning, the Oasis Premium Lounge which you felt was fantastic, the shops and restaurants available, the complimentary shuttle service, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. I was also glad to know that you had the chance to visit our sister property which you have kindly mentioned has every facilities available.

I have also noted your feedback about the shade at the swimming pool which unfortunately was beyond our control; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were wonderful and went out of their way to help. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them