JA Oasis Beach Tower
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,069 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantwelcome packbedroom apartmentpublic beachmaids roomthese apartmentsjebel ali resortgreat apartmentsjbr walkdubai marinabuilding workexcellent locationsmall supermarketsister hotelwashing machinefully equipped kitchenpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We were a family of 7 and we stayed at the 4-bedroom apartment. I must say I was a little worried from the first impression you get from the small reception. However, when we entered the apartment we were blown away.
The whole apartment was very spacious with magnificent view of the Palm and Burg AlArab. Each room had its own bathroom and the kitchen was beautiful! The starter supplies were a very nice gesture.
The location was absolutely perfect in the middle of the JBR Walk with restaurant and cafes all around.
We stayed at the 42nd floor for 3 nights and I wish we've stayed longer!!

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor room for amazing view of the palm.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ingysed
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Ingysed,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

I was extremely pleased to read your very positive review with regards to your stay with us. Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about the hotel apartments which you felt were very spacious with a magnificent and amazing view, the kitchen which you found to be beautiful, the welcome pack that you received upon arrival, the availability of various restaurants and cafes around, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along the walk!

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

When we first arrived we were a little nervous at the size and simple reception area however the information and reception service was fantastic. We were shown to our room, a two bedroom superior apartment, and we were delighted. Our children, aged 12 and 14 years, started movie making immediately! We had a high rise view over the back of the marina and glimpse of The Palms. The starter supplies were very welcomed and an easy way to start a holiday. We stayed five nights and during our whole stay the service and atmosphere was wonderful. Restaurants etc on the doorstep. Would highly recommend if you want to stay in the Dubai Marina area. We didn't use the courtesy bus however it was on offer, taxi service was inexpensive and more flexible!

Room Tip: There is a lot of construction between the Beach Towers and the beach so would check on status. Our apartment towards the back was quiet, views were good but not beach.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bjamz19
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Bjamz19,

I was delighted to read this wonderful review with regards to your stay with us, and I was also happy to know that you would recommend us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the hotel’s ambience and the service that you received, the views of the Palm and Marina as well as the welcome pack that you received upon arrival. I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt gave a fantastic service.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed in a 4 bedroom apartment as we were 7 friends on a 5 day short break. The apartment was great , massive . Each bedroom had its own bathroom and we had a maids room as well as a spare toilet so there was no waiting. The view to palm was good and I hope that the building which is being built out front does not take all the view.. It would be a shame. building work is everywhere pretty much in Dubai so you just have to get used to the noise and the diversions. Location this place could not be beat.The pool was in permanent. Shade which was a shame, I am thinking in the heat of the summer months this would be a bonus but not in a mild January. We went to the other resort twice , it was quite out but as the pool was not a option at the beach tower . It was nice and clean and had all the facilities even though it was not in a attractive part of town. The staff were very helpful and really made our stay enjoyable . Would go back if we were on a sight seeing shopping trip but if I wanted a beach/pool relax then I would choose somewhere different . Nearly forgot beds were very comfy

Room Tip: Go for a high floor if possible as there is building outside
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear ddsmithLondon,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were great and massive in size, the comfortable beds, the available facilities, the views, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! I was also glad to know that you had the chance to visit our sister property which you found to be nice and clean, as well as the swimming pools and facilities which you enjoyed.

I have noted your feedback about the noise caused by the nearby construction work being carried out which unfortunately is beyond our control; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were helpful and made your stay enjoyable. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We only had a 2 nights stopover but what an amazing stay! We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to an incredible 2 bedroom suite which was superb. The pool was great, staff very friendly and the concierge were incredibly helpful with organising transport to Wild Wadi, booking for dinner at Atlantis at the Palm and advice in general. Location was great but wish we had spent less time at the Mall and more time enjoying the pool and exploring the beach. We would stay again if passing through Dubai.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Josie_Jo_Aus
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Josie_Jo_Aus,

I was delighted to read your review, and I was happy to know that you received a royal treatment whilst staying with us and to know that you would return again in the future! Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards your stay which you have kindly mentioned was amazing, the apartments which you felt were incredible, the swimming pool that you enjoyed, as well as our hotel’s accessible location.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were very friendly and incredibly helpful; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Wow! We were blown away by the sheer size of our 2 bedroom apartment!! Not to mention the luxury!!

We arrived very late at night and were greeted by friendly staff and made to feel very welcome. This friendliness extended to all the staff we encountered - they were lovely.

So - the room was incredible - bigger than our house (or close) and really comfortable with a view to the marina and in the other direction to the Atlantis. The pool area was really good with a selection of pools and sitting areas.

Unfortunately, we stayed during Ramadan, so it's difficult to comment on the location of the hotel. During the day, the entire area around it was closed. Also, it was so HOT that we couldn't really walk and explore, but I'm not sure Dubai is a 'walk & explore' kind of city! We did find some good restaurants nearby at night... At least, having a full kitchen, we could cook or prepare what we needed at home - there are supermarkets nearby including a small one in the basement of the hotel.

We tried the courtesy bus once, but it was crowded, lacking air conditioning and took too long. Taxis were generally available - not as cheap as I'd been told, but I hadn't realised how far away everything is. Dubai is a BIG city.

Overall, a fantastic apartment - we would stay again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear mwiddows,

It was nice to read your review, and I was glad to know that you received a warm welcome! Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were luxurious and incredible, the facilities available, the views from your accommodation, as well as the bedrooms that you felt were big and comfortable. I was also pleased to read your positive comment about the swimming pool area which you found to be really good.

I have also noted your feedback about the complimentary shuttle service from our sister property which I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that your welcomed feedback has been shared with our Front Office Manager for his attention and in order to avoid a similar reoccurrence in the future.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were friendly and made you feel welcomed! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.