“Dubai Rugby Sevens”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #54 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Another superb stay at the OBT simply put as a winning team from the rugby sevens, we wouldnt want to stay anywhere else. Thyme for breakfeast was superb. Great having the beach opposite. Tip is Medan beach club over the road, very very special. Massive 4 bed apartments with everything you need. My sincere thanks to Greg Moses and Stuart Gibb and all the team. Hotel was fully booked with skydiving going on also but this great property just copes. On the walk outside you have everything you need IHOP starbucks subway burgers....you name it. Best thing for us was having wagamamas and trader vics on the first floor aswell as a supermarket etc....we willbe back!

Room Tip: 4 bed deluxe largest in dubai....good wifi 1203 was great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear RugbyboyLondon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a superb stay. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were massive, the access to the beach and restaurants along the walk, as well as the free WIFI available. I was also happy to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt was superb! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Write a ReviewReviews (2,002)

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel with 2 members of my family we took two rooms apartement. The size of the room was huge the place was clean the bed was comfortable. There was a tray full of food in the kitchen u can use it free for one time only. The kitchen was full of plates, spoons, fork ... Etc there were 4 bathrooms, the hall was big. Overall the place was very suitable and great. On the other hand the place where the hotel was located is amazing its on the walk road where u can find alots of resturants and shops. The road was full of life even late at night. To conclude i highly recommend it and definitly will come again

Stayed: November 2013
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Adel R,

I was happy to read your review, and I was pleased to know that overall you felt the hotel was suitable and great! I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the size of the bedrooms in the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were huge and clean, the beds that you found to be comfortable, the welcome pack upon arrival, our well-equipped kitchen, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along the walk!

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We came to JA oasis beach for my mothers 60th birthday. I emailed ahead for them to arrange pick up from the airport and flowers in the room. Because of our flight we arrived very late to the hotel, the staff were still very helpful and friendly, like throughout our whole stay. They had even upgraded our apartment which made the whole experience better! We were 5 adults so it was important for us to have our own space we found the apartments very modern, spacious & had everything you possible needed! It is ideal for families! The apartments were located perfectly down jameraih beach!

• Stayed: September 2013
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Charlotteh1989,

First of all, I would like to wish your mother a belated “Happy Birthday!” I do appreciate your kind words regarding the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very modern, spacious and had everything that you possibly needed, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you. You have kindly mentioned that they were very helpful, friendly throughout your entire stay, and made your experienced better! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here for a family holiday. Very impressive indeed. Upgraded on arrival to a three bedroom apartment with a balcony. Very welcoming staff who made you feel special from the start and nothing was ever any trouble.
The apartment was huge! Three enormous en suite bedrooms with a huge lounge and dining room. Very well equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and dryer. There were a couple of utility rooms and 5 toilets! Lovely balcony with a sea view.
The restaurant in house was excellent with superb buffet meals at very reasonable cots and we used it regularly as we could find nothing better in the area and that is saying a lot as there are very many restaurants and hotels in the area. Free wifi was quick and connection easy.
I could not rate this apartment more highly - superb in every respect.
There is an excellent and very well equipped modern gym on site also which we enjoyed.
If I had to quibble on two things - firstly there is a lot of building work opposite so the balcony looked down on a building site. But you would be hard pressed to find somewhere where there was no building progress - it is everywhere in Dubai. Secondly we had an issue with the lights going out in the apartment on three occasions but we had a technician in the apartment to sort out within 5 mins of reporting it each time which is a measure of the place Even the cleaner each day was polite and very thorough and kept the apartment spotless each day.
Excellent place and we would stay again - and I don't say that very often!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Nscc2,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us which you have kindly mentioned was excellent and very impressive, and I was glad to know that you would return in the future. It was lovely to read that you would also highly rate our apartments which you felt were superb in every aspect. I do appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and its facilities, the apartments, lounge and dining room area which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the enormous bedrooms, the well-equipped kitchen, the free WIFI, as well as the balcony which you felt was lovely with a sea view. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed our very modern and well-equipped gym, as well as our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt had a superb buffet meal and was a good value for money.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were very welcoming and made you feel special from your arrival! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The apartments are very nice and provide everything a family needs from kitchen appliances to washing machines. Nicely located on JBR, with a direct view to the beach. But traffic at night could be a nightmare. Keep in mind upon checking to do an inventory count of appliances and kitchen wares, plates, cups, …, etc. Otherwise, you will be charged of missing items that you may or may not have damaged. In sum, it is an ideal apartment hotel for a family that spends much of its time around the marina.

1  Thank Fahad J

Dear Fahad J,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the apartment which you have kindly mentioned was nice, the well-equipped kitchen, the views of the beach, as well as the hotel’s accessible location!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Got to the hotel found we had been upgraded to better apartment on 21st floor. Wow it had everything. Two big bathrooms and a smaller one, a good sized kitchen with cooker, microwave , large refrigerator, coffee maker, washing machine and iron, a large lounge. Very clean and tidy. The beds were very comfortable and a starter pack was included. The staff were very friendly and so helpful from reception to the lifeguards, nothing was too much bother.a shuttle bus runs daily to various parts of the city and to its sister hotel on the coast. The view from the sky floors is amazing.

Room Tip: Do not have the half board option, the Thyme restaurant is ok for breakfast but inthe evening only s...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear springer1951,

It was a great pleasure to read your very review, and I was happy to see that you highly rated the hotel! I would like to thank you for your kind words about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very clean and tidy, the bathrooms and the lounge area that you found to be spacious, the good sized and well-equipped kitchen, the comfortable beds, the welcome pack upon arrival, the complimentary shuttle bus, as well as the views which you felt were amazing!

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you. You have kindly mentioned that they were very friendly, helpful and made your stay enjoyable! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is the second time we have used the OBT - absolutely fabulous, as is the sister hotel The Ocean View. If you are travelling in a group, this is definitely the better option. Spacious apartments with great views and right on The Walk which has everything nearby including the Metro and Marina. The apartments are very clean, with everything you might need to hand and a very nice welcome pack.
The staff are lovely, very professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
Looking forward to booking our next visit.

Dear Fotherby,

As our returning guest, it was indeed a pleasure to read your review and I was happy to know that you had and absolutely fabulous experience. I was delighted to read your positive comments about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very clean, lovely and spacious, the great views, the welcome pack received upon arrival, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were lovely, friendly and very professional. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.