“Nice lication ..But ”

Ranked #50 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Nice lication ..But ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

It is a clean tidy nice place to stay in . With a beautiful view .. Good location .. But it get really crowded in the holidays in the JBR so you ll be stuck in the crowded the way in and the way out .
The apartments are really nice and clean . The manegment needs improve thu .. They are not very accurate i had to go throw the bill over and over . Service is a bit slow comparing to the accomodation price . I like the view . The kitchen is fully equipped .

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Madhawy Z
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Madhawy Z,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were nice, clean and tidy, the well-equipped kitchen, the beautiful views as well as the hotels accessible location!

I was most surprised and concerned to read that you felt there was some inaccuracy in your bill. I would be most interested in receiving further details from you in order for us to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.obt@jaresorts.com.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

More than a week spent in this hotel and very satisfied with service and super helpful staff from the managers, receptionists, cleaning personnel to the Thyme restaurant breakfast guys. This hotel assisted me with the UAE visa and it was a bumpy road, not the smoothest service. Rooms pretty large and well equipped, nice bathroom especially when you take an upgrade apartment you can expect many little surprises making your stay nicer. Location very convenient for Dubai Marina tourists but not the best one if you come to Dubai for business and you need to move around the city. Metro is 15-20 min walking, you rely on taxies and any journey to the old Dubai is min 30 min ride. Airport is really far and expensive by cap. Rooms with great view over the Palm Island. Disadvantage is the cable internet in the rooms, limited WiFi use and pool that is nice to look at but shallow and small. In exchange to that they help with beach stuff such as umbrellas and towels- beach is 3 min walk and definitely recommended. It's not the cheap place to stay in Dubai but a good one for families or romantic time. Not the best one for business visitors however, the hotel tries to accommodate you to their best. Having been in many Dubai hotels I've might expected more.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kasia K,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the apartment’s rooms which you have kindly mentioned was large and well- equipped, the nice bathrooms, as well as the service that you received! I was also pleased to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant. Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were super helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

We value all guest feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services across the hotel, and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experience. I can assure you that we are now looking on the areas of improvement which you have highlighted.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have just returned from Dubai and staying at the Oasis Beach Towers was amazing! It is a hotel with apartments inside. Excellent accommodation, ideal for families because the children have their own bedroom plus lots of living space. Staff were sooooo polite and helpful. Beach opposite was very clean and the warmest sea ever!

Room Tip: Apartments above floor 40 do not have a balcony but great views
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Geraldine N,

I was delighted to read your review with regards to your stay with us and I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned was excellent and amazing! Please allow me to personally thank you for your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you have kindly mentioned were polite and helpful. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Awesome location and very clean, wonderful staff who were very helpful, we were traveling with two children,the apartment was Hugh and to top it off my son received a birthday cake from management this was awesome!! Loved the hotel location straight to beach as soon as you wake for morning swim. We have promised our boys we will return

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a two bed superior , this was fantastic we had four bathrooms!!!! We also had vi...
1 Thank Wendy S
Dear Wendy S,

It was a great pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return again in the future! I do appreciate your kind words regarding the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge and very clean, the birthday cake arranged for your son which you felt was awesome, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were very helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Oasis Beach Tower apartments are fantastic. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. We had great views down to the marina and towards the Palm. The apartments are extremely spacious and clean with a fully fitted kitchen. Service levels throughout are to a high standard and all staff where extremely friendly and helpful. Situated in a great location convenient for many restaurants and the beach. There is also a free shuttle service to many locations which was great..... This is a must stay in our opinion and we will not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mark W,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would return again in the future. Please allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were fantastic, spacious and clean, the well-equipped kitchen, the views of the Palm and Marina area, the complimentary shuttle bus service, the hotel’s accessible location, as well as the great service that you received which you felt was to a high standard.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were extremely friendly and helpful! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Surrey, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

These apartments are indeed huge, and spotlessly clean. Great location, right on The Walk - lots of restaurants nearby, and beach a few mins walk. The beach is fine, no hassle. The staff are friendly & courteous. This was our first visit to Dubai (indeed to the UAE), and we absolutely loved it! The Jebel Ali resort is nice for the day, but it is miles from anywhere out in the desert, and we preferred the buzz of the city. Unfortunately, the pool is mostly in the shade, due to the surrounding tall buildings ...but this is Dubai. Also, construction work is on-going in front of the building, which will eventually block the view...but again, this is Dubai. But overall, a fantastic apartment; we will be back!

Room Tip: The 2-bed apartments, which are rear-(city)-facing, not sea-facing, actually have a better view &...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear memberSurrey,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was a great pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return again in the future! I do appreciate your kind words regarding the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were fantastic, huge and spotlessly clean, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! I was also pleased to read that you had a chance to visit our sister property.

Please allow me to personally thank you for your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you have kindly mentioned were friendly and courteous. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Oasis Beach Tower apartments are a great idea if you have a family. Extremely spacious with two larger bedrooms, bathrooms, large lounge and kitchen. Perfect for if you want to get out and explore Dubia.

The staff extremely friendly and eager to help you enjoy the facilities. The pool area is clean, although you are forever moving your bed as you are often in the shade of the large towering buildings. No great hassle.
The tower has Trader Vicks bar close to hand and the breakfast resteraunt which was again great.

Could not fault it. Will definability use it again rather than an all-inclusive hotel on the palm.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Darren B,

It was lovely to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future. I do appreciate your kind words about the apartments in the hotel which you have kindly mentioned was extremely spacious, as well as the large bedrooms, washrooms, lounge and kitchen! It was also a pleasure to read that you had a chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant!

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were extremely friendly and eager to assist. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.