“Awesome place for a family holiday”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #54 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visited this amazing property for the 3rd time and have never ever been disappointed with it
One of the most spacious hotel apartments to stay in.
Located in the WALK area which is quite a help and easy to access a lot of restaurants and enjoy the evenings.
A 2 BHK room is perfect with an excellent view of the beach and the palms.
A well equipped kitchen, and nicely designed rooms.
Definitely a must stay place when in Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear sujitmehta,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.
As our returning guest, it was lovely to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us once again! Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comment with regards to the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and have nicely designed rooms, the kitchen that you found to be well-equipped, the views of the beach and the Palm which you felt was excellent, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along The Walk.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Torsten Obermann

Write a ReviewReviews (2,002)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here in Feb 2013 as a family of 10, (7 adults and 3 children) and couldn't fault the experience, quality and service.

We were staying on the 9th floor of tower one and had a view looking out over the beach and sea, which was amazing. The apartment was huge and very comfortable for the 10 of us. Everything was clean, modern and to a high standard.

There is a restaurant and bar at the hotel which is excellent. We made it to happy hour most days in order to get an alcoholic drink as the prices are so much cheaper during this period than at normal price. On the night we arrived the football manager Sven Goran Eriksson was in the bar watching a game on the tv.

The food within the restaurant was absolutely wonderful, so much choice and very fresh. The breakfast catered very every choice and thoroughly recommend booking breakfast with the hotel. I would also recommend eating within the hotel on a few occasions during the stay as the buffet style evening meals were exceptional, freshly cooked steaks etc with special chilli sauces, anything you request is freshly cooked with a choice of griddle or BBQ oven.

The location was brilliant as we were able to walk to the beach and the large marina close to the hotel, as many things within Dubai are a taxi journey away it was nice to be able to have a variety of things to do close to the hotel.

Will return and fully recommend A*****

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank billybarr

Dear billybarr,

I was pleased to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had an amazing experience whilst staying with us and that would return in the future! I do appreciate your kind words regarding the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were clean, huge and very comfortable, our standards that you have highly rated, the views of the beach and sea, as well as the hotel’s accessible location.

It was also a pleasure to read that you had a chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant, which you felt that the food served was absolutely wonderful, very fresh, and has a wide variety. You have kindly mentioned that you would highly recommend the breakfast as well.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The apartments were huge; each bedroom was very well sized - one with floor to ceiling windows, and the other with a lovely view of the marina; the lounge and kitchen areas were also very large and well equipped. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and had no less than 4 bathroom areas, with a good mix of baths and showers, each of which was stocked daily with lovely Elemis products. The baths were extremely comfortable, and you can select from the type of pillow you'd prefer. The bedding was also good quality, and didn't seem particularly old. The apartments were very clean, and the cleaners and staff did a fantastic job at dealing with any issues straight away. When we arrived, we were also provided with a great welcome hamper which gave us the basics to start out holiday - eggs, bread, milk, water, condiments, pasta, cereals etc. We were also provided with washing up liquid, and washing machine and dishwasher tablets.

The complex itself was lovely. Again, it was very clean, well furnished and well staffed. Everybody was polite and helpful, with a very good grasp of English. The facilities were fantastic; we were able to order room service at a good cost, purchase drinks and snacks around the pool we were always able to find 4 sun-loungers together (they were the most comfy loungers I've ever used), and could have free use of large towels and a beach kit. There were also beach toys available for children. The swimming pools themselves were lovely- spacious and uncrowded. They were the perfect temperature and monitored by at least one lifeguard at all times. There was wifi throughout the tower, although it was a shame it couldn't be accessed around the pool, or in the bedrooms in our apartment, but that wasn't a big problem.

When staying at the tower, because they are part of the Jebel Ali chain, we were also able to make use of the free shuttle buses, which ran between the towers, the Ocean View Hotel, Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, Palm Tree Court Hotel and a number of the local malls. This was a great and reliable service, which ran on comfortable, air conditioned buses.

I definitely plan to return to the towers in the near future - it's just a shame they don't have any one beds!

Room Tip: Try and go as high as you can on the tower for better views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Miss_njn,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! Please allow me to thank you for your kind words regarding the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge and has well-sized rooms, the lounge and kitchen that you found to be large and well-equipped, the lovely views of the Marina, the welcome pack upon arrival, the complimentary shuttle bus service, the bathroom amenities and Elemis products, our in room dining service, as well as the swimming pools which you felt were lovely and spacious!

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were polite and helpful. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower from 19.08.2013 until 28.08.13 and from the minute we arrived to when we left for us was just perfect. The apartments are very large and luxurious and the welcome hamper was very well received. The hotel is very well located. The swimming pool area was lovely and all the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. It was our first time in Dubai and hopefully not the last and we would want to stay at the Oasis Beach Tower again

1  Thank Karen C
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Karen C,

I was extremely pleased to read that overall you had a great experience whilst staying with us, and that you would return in the future. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very large and luxurious, the welcome pack that you received upon arrival, the hotel’s accessible location, as well as the swimming pool area which you felt was lovely!

Please also allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about my team whom you have kindly mentioned were very friendly. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was my family first time in Dubai in our way to England. Simply, it is wonderful. I stayed three days in superior 3 bedroom apartment which is really enough for 10 or more- believe it or leave it. There were 5 bathrooms, very spacious bedrooms, sea view from every direction, 200 meters from the beach(romantic in early morning whether you will walk on beach or just enjoy your coffee in the sitting room), coffee shops, restaurants, powerful showers, very modern furniture and above all smiley and helpful staff wherever you turn your face. I just ask the management to check the Wi Fi connection it is slow and doesn't work in rooms-but this dose not change my opinion about the Oasis. Thank you guys, me and my family will be with you in Easter holiday-we would not miss such wonderful place and people.

Room Tip: Don't miss 4504 in the 45th floor-wonderful!
2  Thank Ayedh A

Dear Ayedh A,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I do appreciate your kind words about the rooms in your accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious, the bathrooms, the views of the sea, the furniture which you felt was modern, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach and restaurants along The Walk!

Your positive comments with regards to my team, whom you felt were friendly, were very much appreciated. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love this hotel very big rooms with the cleaners doing there job I stayed In room 554 if you remember us :D it was the 5 th floor with a great view of the beach and the service was exceptional especially Erwin and Jagdesh they were great helpers and great to talk to they were always on hand only one thing the rooms are a bit cold with the AC on all the time

Room Tip: Higher rooms better view
3  Thank Akhlaque K
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Akhlaque K,

I was delighted to read that overall you had a great stay with us. It was also nice to read your kind words about the rooms in the apartment which have kindly mentioned were very big, the great views of the beach, as well as the service which you felt was exceptional! Please also allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about my team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed here in 3 bedroom apartment with balcony. We were glad we had the balcony as it is lovely to sit out and watch the world go by! Very near the beach (across the road and through a car park). The sea here is great if you have mobility issues as it is very easy to get out (usually tiny waves only!). Staff were friendly and courteous. WiFi is only available in the sitting room of the apartment, although there is wired internet in other rooms. We brought a converter, so we were ok! The photos online are useful in working out what the place is like before you go. We thought that there might be problems waiting for lifts as we were on a high floor, but it was fine and we rarely had to wait.
The only downside is that travelling around Dubai to the Malls etc can take some time because of the traffic in the area. Taxis are easy to get though.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear ServalKat,

I was delighted to read your candid review with regards to your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and the balcony in the apartments which you loved, the complimentary WIIFI access, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach. Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about my team whom you have kindly mentioned were great, friendly and courteous. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.