WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #25 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
London
“Wonderful Experince”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was my family first time in Dubai in our way to England. Simply, it is wonderful. I stayed three days in superior 3 bedroom apartment which is really enough for 10 or more- believe it or leave it. There were 5 bathrooms, very spacious bedrooms, sea view from every direction, 200 meters from the beach(romantic in early morning whether you will walk on beach or just enjoy your coffee in the sitting room), coffee shops, restaurants, powerful showers, very modern furniture and above all smiley and helpful staff wherever you turn your face. I just ask the management to check the Wi Fi connection it is slow and doesn't work in rooms-but this dose not change my opinion about the Oasis. Thank you guys, me and my family will be with you in Easter holiday-we would not miss such wonderful place and people.

Room Tip: Don't miss 4504 in the 45th floor-wonderful!
2 Thank Ayedh A
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Ayedh A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I do appreciate your kind words about the rooms in your accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious, the bathrooms, the views of the sea, the furniture which you felt was modern, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach and restaurants along The Walk!

Your positive comments with regards to my team, whom you felt were friendly, were very much appreciated. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Torsten Obermann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love this hotel very big rooms with the cleaners doing there job I stayed In room 554 if you remember us :D it was the 5 th floor with a great view of the beach and the service was exceptional especially Erwin and Jagdesh they were great helpers and great to talk to they were always on hand only one thing the rooms are a bit cold with the AC on all the time

Room Tip: Higher rooms better view
2 Thank Akhlaque K
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Akhlaque K,

I was delighted to read that overall you had a great stay with us. It was also nice to read your kind words about the rooms in the apartment which have kindly mentioned were very big, the great views of the beach, as well as the service which you felt was exceptional! Please also allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about my team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed here in 3 bedroom apartment with balcony. We were glad we had the balcony as it is lovely to sit out and watch the world go by! Very near the beach (across the road and through a car park). The sea here is great if you have mobility issues as it is very easy to get out (usually tiny waves only!). Staff were friendly and courteous. WiFi is only available in the sitting room of the apartment, although there is wired internet in other rooms. We brought a converter, so we were ok! The photos online are useful in working out what the place is like before you go. We thought that there might be problems waiting for lifts as we were on a high floor, but it was fine and we rarely had to wait.
The only downside is that travelling around Dubai to the Malls etc can take some time because of the traffic in the area. Taxis are easy to get though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear ServalKat,

I was delighted to read your candid review with regards to your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and the balcony in the apartments which you loved, the complimentary WIIFI access, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach. Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about my team whom you have kindly mentioned were great, friendly and courteous. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

First of all i have to thank front office manager mr.Greg Moses for kindness and help with little earlyer check in.
Also i have to thank mr.Samuel Nyingi for best room service (room cleaning, express kitchen stuff delivery etc.)
On the next Dubai visit,this hotel will be my first choice for sure. Best location combinated with great service in such wonderful hotel is def.all i needed when i came to Dubai.

Room Tip: Def.sea view :)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear bondhausen,

It was lovely to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I would also like to thank you for your positive remark about the hotel which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful, with a great service, and at the best location. Please allow me to thank you for your kind word regarding my team who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went with my family on a special holiday to dubai. The staff are really friendly espicilly Glenn!
The pool ia good for all the family and a jacuzzi for 16 years old or older.
They have a bar that amazing for all the family (the thyme).
There is a citrus bar next to the pool that has healthy things and snack food like donuts and lollys.
There is a chill zone wicth is great for the kids. movie night every night! Includesconsoles aswell but different things every day.
There is a gym so if you want to keep fit lots of great experince.
Also a amazing view of the beach.
There was a construction when we were staying so woke up with a drill going off at 2 in the moring.
Apart from that probolaly the best holiday ever!!!

Room Tip: Lower floors have a balcony and the really high floors don't. So from 35 downwards. if a family...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Harry B,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review. I do appreciate your kind words regarding the amazing views of the beach, the Chill Zone, as well as the swimming pools and gym facilities which you felt were good. Please also allow me to thank you for your kind word regarding our very own Thyme restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was amazing.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you and made your stay enjoyable. You have also acknowledged some of our associates by name, which I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Please note that there is some further development at “The Walk” being undertaken around the vicinity of the hotel. I would like to personally apologise for any inconvenience you may have had experienced due to the nearby construction noise, which was unfortunately beyond our control.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great location with an apartment on the 49th floor with amazing views. The hotel was perfect and the staff were friendly and helpful. The beach had the warmest temperature I have ever experienced. Rooms were cleaned everyday and restocked. We were given complimentary snacks on arrival and plenty of water. I will definitely stay there again. I loved Dubai and could have stayed another week.

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the beach and on the top floors. View in the lift is amazing. Floor to ceiling w...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear 915Margaret1955,

It was lovely to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I do appreciate your positive remarks about the hotel and apartments which you felt were perfect with amazing views, the cleanliness of the room, as well as the welcome pack. Please allow me to thank you for your kind word regarding my team who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and helpful. I will personally ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Memphis, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The staff were professionally and extremely helpful. The location was excellent and in close proximity to the beach, shopping and dining! Gorgeous views outside of our windows! I simply enjoyed Dubai! Can't wait to return someday. I will stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Our room looked out over the Palm Jumeirah.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear TravelChickie5,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would stay with us again in the future! I do appreciate your kind words regarding the views from your apartment which you have kindly mentioned were gorgeous, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach. Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.