“Huge apartements and great service!”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #53 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Huge apartements and great service!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

i stayed in a two-bedroom apartment at the Oasis Beach Towers and WOW what a surprise! The apartments are huge with a well-stocked kitchen (complete with complimentary items in the fridge on your first day), ample space in the lounge, bedrooms and bathrooms and free wi-fi as well. The service recieved from the staff at the front desk and the conceirge was excellent and they were helpful with all inquiries. The hotel is located within walking distance to the metro monorail, and is close to many restaurants and cafes. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Request a high floor for great views
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mike_Stooch,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was lovely to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend the hotel! I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the well-stocked kitchen, the free WIFI, the ample space in the lounge, the bathrooms and the bedrooms, as well as the hotel’s accessible location.

You have personally acknowledged members of my team, some of whom you felt were excellent and helpful with all inquiries. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Sydney
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 13) stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 19th floor. It was very spacious, very clean, tastefully decorated and well equipped. It included a clothes washer and dryer in the apartment (great after a couple of weeks in European hotel rooms!). There were also 3 individually controlled air conditioning zones in the apartment. It lacked nothing and is great for families.

We arrived early in the morning (about 7am) and reception allowed us to access the apartment right away, which was really appreciated.

From the balcony we could see the beach and a bit of the Palm.

The pool was large and clean, a great respite from the he heat! There were plenty of pool chairs and the pool was fairly shaded from 3pm-ish.

We ordered room service one night, the menu was quite varied, offering both western and Arabic cuisine. The meals were large and tasty.

There is also a small supermarket in the building, which sold really fresh Lebanese bread.

Overall, we loved Oasis Beach Tower Apartments and would recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LeahSydney01
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear LeahSydney01,

It was indeed a pleasure to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would recommend the hotel! I do appreciate your kind words regarding the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and very clean, well equipped, the tasteful decorations, the views from the balcony, the large and clean swimming pools, as well as the food served from In-room dining which you felt was large and tasty!

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Sandnes, Norway
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Perfect apartment located on the marina in Dubai. Excellent service, clean, lot of restaurants both in hotel and outside, on the beach, nice pool area and a tasty breakfast. Highly recommended - we would love to come back.

Room Tip: Chose premium club - top floor - breakfast - premium lounge
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear SteRos,

It was lovely to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend the hotel! I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding the service in the hotel which you felt was excellent, the cleanliness, the restaurants available, the hotel’s accessible location to the beach, as well as the swimming pool area which you have kindly mentioned was nice.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was simply stunning. It was spacious, yet warm and cozy. I felt like I was in my own home. The bed was very comfortable and the view from the balcony over the Marina was beautiful. I loved the large closet space and the bathrooms were each equally wonderful. It is excellent for large groups as you don't feel crowded (even with 4 people in one apartment) The only downside was the room service. It was a very long wait, they forget items, over charged us, and the food was tasteless. The breakfast we received was a joke as the eggs were ice cold and the cream the gave for our coffee had soured. I don't recommend ordering from them at all but I've heard the restaurant in the hotel is fairly good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank emilyv77
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Emily V,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Oasis Beach Tower.

It was lovely to read your impressions about the hotel which you have kindly mentioned was stunning, spacious and cozy. I would also like to thank you for your positive comment about the bed and the bathroom which you found to be very comfortable and wonderful, as well as the view from the balcony that you enjoyed.

I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments about the In-room dining service, as well as the quality of food. Your welcomed feedback has been shared with our Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef for their further review.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Thatcham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Highly recommend the Oasis Beach Tower. Spacious apartments with very private en suite facilities for each bedroom. We had three bedrooms, each with private ensuite and two other toilets. The staff are incredibly polite and we (party of five adults) were well catered for and looked after. They offer a great deal on a breakfast/dinner or lunch combo in the Thyme Restaurant, which was excellent for both quality and choice. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. From the efficient Sayeed on reception to the staff around the pool, everyone was so eager to please. Well placed between the beach a couple of minutes away and the marina, with some great restaurants very close by, the Oasis offers just about everything you could want.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kathy W
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Kathy W,

It was lovely to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend the hotel! Please allow me to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your positive comments about the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious, the facilities available in the bedrooms, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt had a great deal on breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as the quality and choice which you kindly mentioned was excellent!

You have personally acknowledged members of my team, some of whom you felt were incredibly polite, efficient and eager to please. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights and it was a really great experience . Staff all very helpful and friendly, as we arrived late on Wednesday it was explained that next day was the start of Ramadan and suggested we do a breakfast and dinner deal . Food was very good for both meals and very reasonable price. The beds very comfortable, great position My only regret was not being there longer but I will go back to Dubai and will certainly stay there. I have also told my local travel agent so he can recommend

Room Tip: We were on 26th floor facing beach "amazing"
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank karen j
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear karen j,

It was lovely to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding the food which you have kindly mentioned was good and offered a great value for money, as well as the beds which you felt were comfortable.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you have kindly mentioned were very helpful and friendly! I will definitely ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice Place for Living.....
Impressive atmosphere in the middle of the desert .... ... ., plenty of space.. beautiful large apartments... pool area and the most helpful staff.. Its a mix of elegance and class....

been there for only few days..... Would definitely want to stay for longer if gets another chance...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank FuriousJo
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear FuriousJo,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I do appreciate your positive comments regarding the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were beautiful, large and spacious, as well the ambience which you felt was impressive. Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were helpful! I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.