“Fantastic in every way” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Spain
“Fantastic in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have just come back from a fantastic stay in Oasis Beach Tower. We were just expecting an average, smallish 2-bed apartment so we were amazed when we saw the huge apartment, wonderful huge windows looking out to the sea.
Fully equiped and modern kitchen. The welcome pack included more than enough for the essentials seeing as we did not have breakfast included in our rate.
The apartment really is first class. Beds are very comfortable and we all slept very well. The housekeeping and servicing is very good. The pool is nice, although it was very windy when we were there. It was actually much less windy on the beach, so we went there with the towels and beach unbrella provided by the hotel.
We visited the sister property, JA golf resort, but this property seemed rather tired compared to the Beach Tower, so we were very glad we chose the tower.
All staff were so very friendly from the moment we arrived.
It was a special occasion and the celebratory cake given by the hotel was a wonderful touch.

The location is right in the middle of The Walk with lots of restaurants and the beach is just a 2 minute walk in front of the hotel. Metro is 10 minute walk away. Or taxi to all other parts of Dubai.
There is building work going on in front of the hotel but this caused us no inconvenience.
All in all, we cannot fault Oasis Beach Tower and we will definitley be returning.
Thanks to all the staff for making it a wonderful holiday.

1 Thank dan79Spain
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear dan79Spain,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was a pleasure to read you review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I do also appreciate your positive comments with regards to the hotel and apartments. You have kindly mentioned that the apartments were first class and huge, the windows were wonderful and huge, the kitchen was well-equipped and modern, the Housekeeping and services was very good, the beds which you felt were comfortable, as well as to our swimming pool that you enjoyed.

I was also happy to read that you had celebrated a special occasion with us, and the cake that was provided by the hotel made it a wonderful touch!

I would also like to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to my entire team whom you felt were very friendly and made it a wonderful holiday for you. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I write this review while staying at this property. Our planned stay is for 4 nights and today is the last day of stay, due to check-out tomorrow.

Our 3BR Superior Apartment is very spacious with lavishly spaced master bedroom and bathroom. All bedrooms ensuite is a big advantage. There is no queuing up pressure on other bathrooms. An extra powder room provided in living room for a "quick last-moment visit to the loo".

Fully equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, Lavazza espresso-maker. A starter kit is provided for first day that includes 2 packs of SanRemo pasta, bread loaf, milk, butter, fruit yogurt, pack of 6 eggs, Ceres Juice, Lavaazza Espresso capsules and unlimited supply of tea, coffee and water. That's plenty of stuff and if you want more, a mini supermarket in the same premises.

Location.......Wow.....right on JBR walk, in the middle of hundreds of shops, restaurants and cafes with al-fresco services. For Indian vegetarians, Sukh Sagar of Mumbai just one block away and I must say, South Indian fare is a lot better than what they serve in Mumbai.

Breakfast spread is huge with lots of choice between international fare, mezze etc. Having been pampered with fairly extensive Indian fare at Moevenpick Bur Dubai and at Millennium Abu Dhabi, here we got only fried rice with same vegetarian curry all the days. No rotation of menu here. This is despite so many Indian families staying here at any point of time. Having stated that, this is the only minus for Indians.

Rest of everything is just fabulous with nothing to complain about. I will surely stay here whenever I travel to Dubai again as this is the most happening place in Dubai. Surely recommended for families.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor apartment with balcony, somewhere around 25th floor.
3 Thank Parag J
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear ParagIndia,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I do also appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel’s accessible location, as well as to the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very spacious and well equipped.

It was also a pleasure to read that you had a chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant. We do try to offer a wide selection of dishes to meet the needs and requirements of our guests. I would like to thank you for your feedback, and as such I have shared your comment with our Executive Chef.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This was the third time I had visited Dubai and it was my best experience so far. I went as a group of 8 people so booked the 4 bedroom apartment, to be honest the apartment was big enough for 12 people if you didn't mind squeezing in.
We requested a room at a high level and the view was breathtaking. The service at the apartments was 5 star from the very beginning of our visit and when I called reception to find out where the nearest shop was to buy food they put me straight through to the shop who delivered everything to my room. The apartments are directly opposite a very good beach and is situated on a road full of cafes, resturants and ice cream shops. I will defaintly be staying here again in the future and recommend anyone visiting to stay at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments.

Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Duncan_mcdermid
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Duncan_mcdermid,

As a returning guest to Dubai, I was delighted to read your positive comments with regards to the hotels accessible location, the view, as well as the apartments, which you felt were very spacious,

I would also like to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to the service which you have kindly mentioned was 5 star, I will certainly share your compliments with the teams involved.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Khobar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We are a group of five friends spent four nights at the Oasis in a four bedroom premium apartment. This is our fifth times we stay at this hotel. Excellent location in the middle of the Walk. Great staff always smiling and helpful. Very nice services. As in the past, we used the complementary Jabal Ali Resort facilities with fantastic private beach and several swimming pools. We have two observations to make hoping the Management would take note: one is about the light in the bathroom, not enough light to allow a comfortable shaving. The other, we were not happy with the variety in TV channels, they are quite limited, hope to see at least one Arabic music channel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Nicefollow,

As a retuning guest to the hotel, it was great to read that you again had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I was also delighted to read your comments with regards to the hotels location along the walk, as well as the service which you received during your stay with us.

Your positive comments about my team who looked after you during your stay, whom you kindly mentioned were helpful and always smiling were a pleasure to read, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I have also noted your observations and please rest assured that this has been shared with the management team for review; however, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience, and if this detracted from what was otherwise an enjoyable stay.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Moscow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place is awesome - right in the middle of very vibrant The Walk with many restaurants and cafes. Stunning views of Persian Gulf, Palm Jumeira and Dubai Marina from a bird's-eye view of 50-story building. Walk distance to the beach, Dubai Marina Mall and Marina Promenade. Excellent sand beach and clean warm sea in 300 meters. The facilities are first class, 2 bedroom apartments have 190 sq.m. of space, big floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows and 4 (four) sanitary rooms. Pool, gym, spa, several lounges, and on top of this - small but smart 24/7 supermarket right in the same building. It's not too far (25-30 min by taxi) from Dubai Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Downtown.
Staff is very friendly and professional, it needs really many efforts to have such a qualified personnel. Transfer from-to airport was 5-stars for quite reasonible price.
So folks, all-in-all I rate maximum for the fist time.

Room Tip: It's only 4 rooms per floor, views are excellent. But if you need pure sea-view - take extra fri...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Farabundo,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us and It was nice to read your review. I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the hotels and its facilities, the pools, the gym, the lounge, the hotels accessible location, the restaurants as well as the view from your apartment.

Your positive comments with regards to my team whom you have kindly mentioned were friendly and professional were very much appreciated, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was really unexpected! When we came in the room I was shocked. It was huge apartments! Let me start from the beginning. I was in Dubai in the middle of April with my 1 years daughter. As I need kitchen to cook for my baby, I've chosen Oasis Beach Tower, and it was a very good choice. I have never met such pleasant staff, everybody are ready to help you! Apartments are really huge: we had 4 rooms in it: 1 master bedroom, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 small room for nanny and kitchen. It is equipped with all the necessary devices. It was cleaned every day. And what a marvelous view to the beach (on the one side) and Marina (on the other side) we've had from the balcony! There is very nice swimming pool on the 2nd floor and even a small one for children. You should visit restorant "Thyme", which is situated on the 1st floor. Delicious! Beach is in 3 min walking from the hotel. So, I recommend this hotel strongly!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Alevtina_Sh,

It was a pleasure to read you review and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the apartments, which were spacious, clean and well equipped. I would also like to thank you for your comments with regards to the facilities that are available in the hotel such as the swimming pool, which you have enjoyed during your stay with us.

It was also a pleasure to read that you had a chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant, which you have commented on and I do also appreciate your compliments regarding my entire team.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

four of us stayed in a two bedroom appartment ( one was on a wheelchair) from before we got there the communication was excellent , any questions I had were immediately replied and everything was done to make the appartment suitable for us ... The staff were extremely friendly and jovial.
On arrival we got a complimentary tray with goodies that we would need along with bread, milk and eggs
Would most definitely stay here again., highly recommended , delightful

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Amby786,

It was nice to read your review, and I am delighted to know that your overall stay with us was excellent! I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team, whom you felt were extremely friendly and jovial. I will ensure that these these compliments are shared with them.