We arrived very early from our Australian flight after exhausting the delights of the airport. Our room wasn't ready but we were treated like royalty by the Reception staff - thanks Dimitri. Nothing was too much trouble as we had a relaxing check-in. We were allowed to use a fourth floor 'Welcome@ suite which had pastries, fruit, cold drinks and a coffee maker. We had a shower, changed and got ourselves generally sorted out before heading off to the Burj Khalifa and the Massive Mall.
The Apartment when we got back was enormous two huge bedrooms with flatscreen TVs etc and ensuite bathroom and loo. Beds were very comfy and showers were excellent. A/C worked well too (30C) outside. We had a fully equipped kitchen with a nice welcome pack of food and coffee etc. We used the laundry facilities too. All the staff in the Oasis Beach Tower could not have been more helpful and appeared to genuinely want to help us. The concierges were particularly helpful with our very heavy luggage and taxis.
We would definitely come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai