We (2 adults and 2 sons) stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments last year and everyone agreed it was a great place to holiday. We had a two bedroom apartment; the standard of the accommodation was excellent, the apartments were spacious and looked exactly like the hotel pictures. The apartments were very clean and the welcome pack was much appreciated.The pool area was lovely and we spent some part of each day there.We received breakfast, which we really enjoyed,everyone thought there was lots of choice.
The hotel is in an excellent location, with restaurants and shops on the door step.We booked a trip to Atlantis from the concierge and the hotel was great at arranging taxis to and from the malls.The beach is a short walk over the road and is very clean.
All the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly, I would have no hesitation in recommending this resort; in fact we liked it so much we've booked to return at Easter this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai