I stayed in a 2bed apartment at oasis beach tower apartments in may 2012 with 2 friends for my 50th birthday. Having read some of the reviews, I asked for a high floor so as to get the views of the sea, and the Palm. I was not disappointed - the view was fantastic although the balcony was a little scary for those with a fear of heights! The accommodation was so spacious and we had 2 very large bedrooms and 4 bathrooms! The kitchen was ver well equipped with a washer/dryer, full oven, microwave, fancy coffee machine and a very well stocked fridge. When we checked, the contents of the fridge and on the tray (biscuits, cereals etc) was free of charge. All the staff, both n reception and concierge were extremely helpful and on my birthday, we arrived back at the apartment after some time at the pool to find a beautiful cake with a birthday message from the hotel - what a lovely touch. These apartments are well located along the walk and near to all the restaurants and you are also able to visit their sister hotel, jebel Ali hotel by complimentary bus which is a beautiful sanctuary of many pools and beach. There is so much to see and do in Dubai, including the crossing of the Dubai creek on an abbra and the many shopping malls.
The only negative that I can think of its these apartments is the shady afternoon by the pool due to the tall building, but with temperatures in the high90's, sometimes this is not a problem! To compensate, we used the jebel Ali for sunbathing.
I would definitely return to these apartments again and would recommend as a great way to share accommodation with more than 2 people rather than in an hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai