We stayed at the Oasis beach tower for 12 days in October, 2 adults, 2 kids age 10 and 13. We arrived around midnight, and were welcomed by smiling and friendly staff, doing everything they could to make us feel comfortable after our long travel.
Overall, all of the staff were polite, friendly and very attentive without exaggerating. That goes to the staff in the reception area, the pool-area, the staff cleaning our apartment, etc. Smalltalk is a joy when you stay here. They also gave our kids a lot of attention, greeting them, asking how they liked their stay, what fun things they've been up to. Our kids really appreciated this, and so did we.
Our apartment were beautiful and spacious, with everything a family needs and more. Situated on the 48th floor with a magnificent view. Througout our stay the apartment were kept very tidy and clean, everthing taken care of.
If you stay at the Oasis, the pool-area is beautifully arranged, and perfect to stay at for entire days. Would also recommend the free access you get to the Jebel Ali golf resort & spa, we took several trips there and had a great time.
The location could'nt have been better, go out through the main entrance and you're directly at The Walk. The Walk is a must when you're visiting Dubai. We strolled around every evening, eating dinner (lots of good restaurants), sitting down at a little cafè having ice-cream, and looking at the melting pot of people walking by (and for my husband, admiring expensive cars driving by all evening).
A stay at the Oasis is expensive, but worth every penny. Can't think of any drawbacks at all, my only regret is not asking if I could take the slippers with me when we went home :-)
We've found our favourite stay in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai