“First class luxury at a great price”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #54 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed with a group of seven for five nights in the four bedroom apartments. To say we were impressed with the service and facilities would be an understatement. On arrival our apartments were not yet ready (at 10am) so we were brought to the premium lounge for our short wait where we given complimentary refreshments and the opportunity to freshen up after a long flight.

On arrival to our apartment, we discovered we had been upgraded to an apartment on a higher floor which offered breath taking views. The apartment itself was incredibly spacious and far surpassed our expectations and needs. We had six toilets and four large spacious rooms.

Any trips we wanted to go on were easily facilitated by the friendly concierge staff. In particular, a staff member named Merry was particularly helpful and friendly and even accommodated us in celebrating a birthday with a complementary cake and candles. I cannot speak highly enough of this and really made us enjoy our stay.

The pool is nice, although shaded in different parts of the day there is always an available section in the sun to sun bathe. The gym was also excellent with plenty of machines, including a power plate.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Oasis Beach Tower Apartments and am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carolinephe
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Carolinephe,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was delighted to read your review, and I am happy to know that you were impressed with our service and facilities. Your kind words regarding your accommodation are highly appreciated, which you have kindly mentioned was incredibly spacious and far surpassed your expectations and needs.

I would like to thank you for your very positive remarks regarding my team who looked after you during your recent stay with us, whom you felt were helpful and friendly. I will ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

William Harley-Fleming

Write a ReviewReviews (2,008)

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

What a fantastic apartment. Perfect for families with children. 3 large pools with slide to enjoy and a 5minute walk to the beach. Plenty of shops and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and even within OBT complex itself, including the Thyme restaurant/bar.
Staff are very helpful and accommodating, rooms cleaned thoroughly and apartments so well equipped you could easily cook full meals, clean and do your own laundry should you wish to.
We stayed on 45th floor 2 bedroom superior apartment with a view over Atlantis and "the palm" development, and despite not checking in until nearly 1am due to flight delay, staff couldnt have been more helpful or efficient.
Complementary breakfast and snack items are included for your first day; such as cereal and bread, butter and milk, coffee pods for the machine and more.

All in all, can't really fault this place, only small downside is traffic outside is very busy and can delay you getting into and out of Jumeriah Beach area.

Highly recommend and will certainly try to come back!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear MOJO_aus,

It was nice to read your review, and I would like to personally thank you for your positive words regarding the cleanliness of your accommodation, as well as the apartment’s facilities and amenities which you have kindly mentioned that the apartment was fantastic. I do also appreciate your compliments regarding my team whom you felt were very helpful and accommodating.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

As travel agent, I constantly try hotels and/or apartments and this time, I stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower. The apartements are really big, they have everything you need in them. The view is good (hoping the new complex which will be built in front will not spoil it too much).
Pity that the Wifi is only on certain floors.
The Thyme restaurant serves really good food. The staff is friendly and that is not often found in Dubaï!
I truely recommend this place.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view with balcony and top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabineb25
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Sabineb25,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the apartment’s size and the view. I do also appreciate your kind words with regards to our very own Thyme restaurants, as well as to my team who looked after you.

I am also pleased to update you that we are currently undergoing an upgrade to our internet services, as we appreciate the importance of this facility.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We loved our apartment on the 41st floor. As we travelled up using the glass elevators (although you can go in 'closed' elevators if you prefer), we had a great view of the lovely pools and lounges and we were very impressed. Our room was absolutely huge, well appointed, had stunning views and the beds were sublimely luxurious and comfortable. We were very impressed with our welcome package too; chocolates, fruit and a stocked fridge. We stepped out on the balcony (which has a high lock so that was reassuring with young kids) and found that we had a brilliant view not only of the Palm as we requested, but also of the small runway and skydivers practicing their landings. It was like watching an air show!
We were in a premium room so we were lucky enough to have 10 pieces of laundry done each day (which was great and the staff who picked it up and dropped it off were lovely) and we also had access to the Premium Lounge and so we had sandwiches for lunch there and snacks. We also received free drink vouchers for the Thyme restaurant - 1 per person. We took advantage of all the inclusions as this was one of the most expensive places that we've stayed at. Our room also included free shuttle transfers in a Chevrolet Surburban van, which fitted us and all our luggage comfortably- our driver had a sign with our names on it as we exited the arrivals area of the airport.
All the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great- we particularly enjoyed the omlettes that were freshly cooked for us. On our final morning, we requested our breakfast to be served in our room and this was complimentary too. We swam in the hotel pool twice and as other people have mentioned, at times it was shady but that was great as it was so hot. Our kids were looking forward to the waterslide into the pool but we found that it was for young children- our children aged 10,10 & 8 were too big for it really. The beach was a short walk away, across the road and the water was very warm, plus it was great to see that the beach was patrolled. We had a look at the gym and it looked terrific too.
Thanks to Jules and all the staff for looking after us. The Oasis Beach Tower Apartments were fabulous.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Celia H,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay. I was so happy reading your positive comments in relation to the accommodation which you felt was spacious, well-appointed, has stunning views and the beds that were sublimely luxurious and comfortable.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the hotel’s facilities and amenities you have enjoyed; in particular, the Premium lounge, laundry service, shuttle transfers, as well as our very own Thyme restaurant.

It was also a pleasure to read your personal acknowledgment’s for my team members, who looked after you during your stay, and I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We really recommend a stay at Oasis Beach Tower. The apartment were large and very nice. The location is perfect and the staff was exceptional serviceminded. The pool area was very good and the garden arrangement around the pool was very nice and with enough space. The hotel offer free shuttle to Jebel Ali Beach, which is a beautiful relaxing place with it's own beach.
The breakfast buffet was excellent with many different choices.We have no negative things or experiences from our stay and we can definitely recommend Oasis Beach Towers to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TorPing
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear TorPing,

I was very pleased to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your very positive remarks with regards to the apartment, location, the swimming pool area, our sister property, as well as to our very own Thyme restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was excellent with many different choices.

I do also appreciate your kind words regarding my team whom you felt were exceptional and service-minded. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Our whole stay was excellent and we had a free upgrade. Our apartment was jawdropping and very spacious, the Arabian Gulf view is to die for. The staff was very friendly and indeed accomodating. It was a perfect place to stay, relax and unwind with good friends. Very accesible to the beach, malls and restaurants. They have great facilities as well with free wifi as well. The kitchen is fully equipped and humongous living area. We would really go back to this place.

Room Tip: Higher floors with the great view of either the Arabian Gulf or City
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear kristeenkoleen,

I was delighted to read that you considered the hotel to be a perfect place to stay, relax and unwind with friends. I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks about the apartment, as well as to my team whom you felt were very friendly and accommodating. I will ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

a great place to stay in Dubai! The spacious apartments are just great and we had an amazing view over the beach and the Palm! The breakfast buffet is excellent! It was also possible to get an early check-in and a late check-out which was very helpful!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Wespis

Dear Wespis,

I was pleased to read your review, and please allow me to personally thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the apartment, our service, as well as the breakfast buffet that we serve in our very own Thyme restaurant.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.