“Luxurious Home !!!”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #56 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed with my family at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments from 15th - 18th June 2012. It was by far the best stay i have had with my family in a hotel apartment. the size of the apartment was huge. it had 4 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms. a fully equipped kitchen and ... whatever you would need in a home. Excellent staff, super freindly and excellent service...but yes it is expensive to stay. Overall a great choice for luxury stay..

2  Thank PuneetS272
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear PuneetS272,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time with us, which you have stated was by far the best apartments that you have ever stayed in with your family. I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment, which you kindly mentioned was large with a fully equipped kitchen.

I do also appreciate your kind words regarding our team whom you felt were excellent and super friendly. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

William Harley-Fleming

Write a ReviewReviews (1,967)

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a great place to stay in Dubai marina, the apartments are spacious and clean. The view is great to the sea. Staff is helpful. We were a group os 6 friens and stayed in a 3 bedroom apartament and this was great value for money for all. Breakfast can be included is very nice, a lot of choice. If you stay there ask for Mr. Lama the doorman, he is the best!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TchiLuanda
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear TchiLuanda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive words in relation to the apartments which you have mentioned were spacious and you also felt great value for money.

I really appreciate your kind words regarding our associates who have looked after you, whom you have kindly mentioned by name and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Oasis beach apartments in November of 2011 and the experience we had was fantastic.
As we wer a family of 5 at the time now with very young children we thought it would be best to stay in an apartment we had never done this before we usually stay in the Sheraton or the Hilton on Jumeirah beach so we wanted the luxuries of a hotel but the space for the toddlers to run around, reading reviews on tripadvisor gave us the confirmation
We needed that this hotel apartment was the one for us and boy wer we right, we arrived at 8am and they had kept our room ready for us knowing that we wer travelling with young children everything went very smooth from check In to being shown around the apartment we also recieved a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast cereals, bread, eggs, juice, milk and more we also recieved 2 bottles of water every day. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment one room contained a super kingsize bed and the other two single beds for the children both rooms had ensuite bathrooms we also had a maids room which had an ensuite shower room and there was a wc off the living room. Also there is a money exchange and a supermarket on the ground floor. The hotel is situated on the walk Jumeirah beach where there is no end to variety of cafes and restaurants also boots chemist. It's a two minute walk to the public beach which is opposite the hotel and u can get beach umbrella and towels from the hotel. The children loved the beach and the water when they weren't there they were looking at it from the balcony. Anyway I'm rambling on overall the hotel is excellent, the staff were great so friendly and always playing with the children, we will defo be coming back to stay we have found a home from home in Dubai definitely :)

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank amirunbegum
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear amirunbegum,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at Oasis Beach Tower last year.

I was pleased to read that you felt that your stay with us was fantastic, and that you have now found a home away from home at our hotel!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the apartment size and location, as well as being pleased that your apartment was ready early for your arrival.

I was also extremely happy to read your positive comments about my team, who looked after you and your children, whom you felt were friendly.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed at Oasis tower from 14-20th June 2012. I requested a higher floor with a balcony sea view. on arrival i was checked in quickly to an apartment on the 36th floor. It was spacious and the view is breath taking.
Mr.Ahmed (Customer service in reception) explained in detail every aspect in the apartment while he was showing it to me. The room service was great. I purchased a halfboard coupon to the Thyme resturant from reception but she failed to mention that the breakfast should be in the following day only so i only tried it for dinner. The food was good with live music performers who were very talented.
I was checked out by Mr.Ahmed and i thank him for his excellent customer service.

I hope this review is useful.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view superior apartment.
1  Thank fawwazalzuhair
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear fawwazalzuhair,

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive words in relation to the apartments, which you kindly mentioned were spacious with breath-taking views.

It is with all feedback that allows us to continually improve, and as such I was sorry to read that we did not fully explain the half board package, and I would like to apologise for this shortfall on this occasion.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower from 1st to 10th June. What can I say.....this place is amazing the staff are outstanding, from the moment you arrive they cannot do enough for you. The apartments are huge, I cannot speak highly enough of this accomodation I cannot fault it and look forward to visiting again soon. Take my advice stay at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments you wont be dissapointed.

Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear Denise H,

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive word in relation to the apartment which you mentioned was huge and amazing.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding my team and I will definitely ensure that your compliments will be passed on to them.

We took advantage of the free shuttle and went to the sister property for a day out at the beach and it that was absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was there one week ago. We rent 3 bedroom appartment (superior).
First of all they have a good location in front of the beach. Also they have a transfer to Jabel Ali hotel (free), but the beach there is not so good (yes, the public beach in front of Oasis is better).

Pool of the hotel located at 2nd flour, it almost all the time has shadow cause of a lot of palms and 2 hight buildings (it's located between Al Fattan Residents and Oasis Beach Tower).

We have trouble with washing mashing at appartment, but they exchange this in 10 min (it was 11pm!!). In case of any questions Recieption show the fantatic performance in solving all your issues. You can expect fantastic service level

In room you will have a free wifi what is unusual for Dubai. Speed of inet is very good (enoght for skype with video)

Please notice, that in front of hotel the building of new hotel started. So on the balcony, if you have a sea view, you should expect the noise. But in rooms its quite.

Hotel has a free transfer to different mall, even to Dubai Outlet Mall (located veeery far away).

Location of the hotel is very good. In 10 min walk you will find the big supermarket - Carrefour. It is the minimarket in the building that work before 12pm. In next building you can find the middle-market :) that open 24h.

There are a lot of small cafe on the street in front of the hotel, also the Habtour hotel in 10 mins walk, so you can visit a good disco there :)

Room Tip: All rooms are good :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Dear Eugene_Labunskiy,

I was pleased to read to read your review and considered the hotel to be the best accommodation in Dubai.

I was disappointed to know that you had difficulties while operating the washing machine in your accommodation; however I was very pleased to learn that the matter was efficiently resolved by my team which you felt was fantastic in terms of service.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the facilities and amenities available in the hotel, as well as the local area being accessible.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Nice place in the first line from the sea next to the walk and many restaurants. Next to Dubai Marina.
Nicely furbished apartments, good breakfast and pleasant pool.

Room Tip: Above 42nd level there is no balcony, if you smoke choose lower levels, even if you dont its nice to...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Marek q,

I was extremely pleased to read your review, with your description of our apartments which you have kindly mentioned are nicely refurbished with good breakfast and pleasant pool.