“Great place to stay in Dubai”
Review of Flora Grand Hotel

Flora Grand Hotel
Ranked #113 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Bengaluru, India
“Great place to stay in Dubai”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights last week and everything there was as expected and great. Very nice staff, decent rooms, real good breakfast buffet were some of the things to mention here. Not easy to get a better hotel in this area for this price and service level. Would stay there again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank MKK M
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are glad our rooms & breakfast buffet impressed you. Your appreciation for the team members have been duly conveyed.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Best Regards,

Satish Nambiar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (377)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed in the Flora Grand Hotel on Friday May 10 for 1 evening. Since I live only 90 minutes away I come to Dubai and stay at various hotels to avoid the late night drive home during the last 3 years. That being said this was one of most relaxed stays I have had starting with the car valet, promptness and care, the desk help with their efficiency and one of the most beautiful young ladies I have ever seen (sorry but I am single and do not miss too much:) The lobby was comfortable and the 24 desert section was delectable. On to my room at this point and it only upped the ante and was very pleasing. I have not had such a deep sleep outside of my out home in a long time. I will be staying there again when I visit Dubai. As we say back in NY.."I found my spot up in the cut".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Marshall E

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are very happy to note that you had a comfortable and relaxed with us. Your kind appreciation for the team members and specially to the beautiful lady has been duly conveyed.

We are delighted to know that you had a sound sleep during your stay with us.

Since you are close by we look forward to seeing you more often at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Best Regards,

Lyon
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was very happy of my stay for 5 nights at Flora Grand Hotel in Dubai. It was my first time in Dubai and I had read all the comments of other travelers on TripAdvisor before making my choice and I wasn't disappointed. I chose it because of its good reviews, its location near Deira City Center and near a metro station, which enables to go directly to the malls, also because of its swimming pool and because of the attractive price for a 4-star hotel.

I was delighted that the hotel offer a free shuttle for pick-up and drop-down at the airport. The driver was very nice and polite. When I arrived, I had a welcoming orange juice and it has been possible to have an early booking at 8:30am for half the price of a night and I was also upgraded, which was very pleasant. I felt like a special guest. My room was very clean, all employees very helpful and smiling at any time.

The bed was very comfortable and big, the wifi was free and working very good. There was hardly no one at the swimming pool and I could have it almost for myself. It is big enough to have some fun and relax peacefully. You can order snack and drinks near the swimming pool, which I did.

The quality of the hotel and the professionalism of its employees made my stay a dream in Dubai. I would advice the hotel to anyone coming to Dubai.

Room Tip: My room was the room number 1115 on the 1st floor and it was very quite and nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the detailed feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us. We are also glad to note that our services matched up to your expectation. Your kind appreciation for the team has been duly communicated.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed one night (14/4/13) after arriving late from the airport, only 10 minute taxi ride. Were upgraded to a suite which was very nice. Comfortable bed, large bathroom and very clean. Breakfast was normal Middle Eastern fare with ample choice. Staff were very helpful and did their best to assist us.
Would stay again, and at this price would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this review, May 11, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to know that your short stay was memorable and that the services delivered by the team matched up to your expectation.

We look forward to seeing you soon for a longer stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 8, 2013

First Class Service. Hotel is a little old but is well maintained and very clean. It is in close proximity to the 'Al Rigga' Metro Station -less than 5min walk and also close to the airport. The Souks are only a few stations away, a little further to the newer attractions of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. However, the Metro System is really efficient and absolutely spotless with the locals very courteous to other travellers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are happy to know that your stay with us was enjoyable. We are glad that our services and the location matched up to your expectation.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Spotless comfortable and reasonably priced hotel close to airport and some good restaurants. Staff were friendly and efficient and provided great customer service, including complimentary transfers to and from the airport. After arriving on an early morning flight we appreciated being given access to our room well before the usual check in time. The on site restaurant offered a moderately priced buffet breakfast. Although not located near the beach or the main shopping areas taxi fares were reasonable and a shuttle service was provided to some malls. Really enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed May 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are glad that our location and breakfast impressed you. Your kind appreciation for the team has been duly conveyed.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I booked this hotel for a three night stay a few days before we were to arrive in DubaI and received an excellent rate.
We arrived early in the morning from the Airport (10-15 minutes away by taxi) and were greeted with excellent service. Bags were held as our room wasn't ready and we were given directions to look around the city starting with the free shuttle to the Diera City Centre shopping mall.
This hotel has excellent service and can accommodate most requests. Two tour desks operate to provide most tours that you would need.
The hotel is situated in the older part and is close to a Metro Rail Station (Al Rigga) which will get you to most places quickly. Around the hotel are numerous eating places and because they are used by the local people they are very reasonably priced.
The hotel itself has good size rooms and the air-conditioning works very well. The pool is great for a swim however it is on the roof so you need to get into the limited shade available to enjoy it for any length of time.
Overall an excellent hotel for the price and we would stay there again if we returned to Dubai.

Room Tip: Rooms above the hotel entrance (North Side) would tend to get less noise from the busy Al Rigga Road...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are glad that our services provided by the team has matched up to your expectation.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !