Flora Grand Hotel
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Excellent 5/5
    2,304 results
    All reviewsal rigga metro stationwelcome drinkrooftop pooldeira city centreclose to the airportvery nice hotelhotel is locatedfree internetearly checkbreakfast buffetnon smoking roomexcellent stayan upgradetaxisupermarketstopovermr
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 15, 2012

We found this a good place to stay during a recent one-night stopover in Dubai. It's well located close to the airport and the metro. The staff were helpful, and the breakfast catered to a variety of diets. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank Otupaka
    GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay and that the team looked after you well.We are pleased that you liked our variety at breakfast.

Hope to see you soon back at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Convenient location near airport and malls; 10 minute taxi ride from airport. Friendly and helpful reception and bellhops. Excellent quality executive room; recently renovated; except for noise transmission from adjoining room. Free wi-fi in room a very big plus. Breakfast choice limited to bland Western food won't appeal to those interested in local culture. Overall just short of excellent.

Room Tip: Ask whether there is adjoining room
    • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
    1  Thank PeterCTaylor

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are delighted to note that your stay experience was memorable.I have noted the area of improvement on the breakfast spread and would like to mention that since we have a varied nationality mix of guest it becomes difficult to focas only on one region however we will try and make suitable changes.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff here were very accommodating. The rooms were quite large. The location was great because Al Rigga Metro Station was a 5 minute walk. Transfer from the hotel to and from airport by Metro was very easy. Free WiFi was appreciated. Some people may need to pay for WiFi.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are very happy to know that you had a memorable stay and the services were up to your expectation.Also glad that the team members looked after you well.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I booked hotel in Dubai thru internet since 2008, but I visit Dubai since 1996 every year till
    now. I study Flora Grand Hotel from website as usually. It's one of the best choice hotel in
    Deira. And after I stay in there on Nov/05~08th/2012. It's almost same as my expecting.

It's a very busy hotel in there, guests come and go always. And I check in time was late, thus I even made a call from Muscat to them about my arrival time around 22:30 to 23:00pm. Because
    I check in very late and they give me a room No. 4403, and it's Double room. After I retrun to front counter & reminding them, they change the same room to Twin room for me & my son.

However, the space between two beds is to narrow, it's quite differnt with I stay in a twin room in many countries. And I booked room with a littlte higher prices one (Their Double or Twin room have 2 type of prices). I wounder that due to many rooms are occupied that time. Thus they just give me a available room which they have.

If it's true, they gave a room as their convenience and forget the prices I paid. Then I believe
    that they do not take care to their reputation some time.

I stay in this hotel one time only. Service & Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, Location, Rooms, Breakfast are good as same as 4 stars hotel in Dubai. But it's standard condition for every hotel. I didn't found any to many difference with other 4 stars hotels in Dubai so far. I can try again next time.

Michael & Chris from Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.

Room Tip: No tip so far. May after try again and after someime.
    • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

At the outset I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused during your check in with regard to the type of room allocated. I have noted your valuable feedback with regard to the space between the beds and would try and work out a possible solution.

I would like to assure you that customer service is the primary goal for the team members and this has been reiterated after this feedback so that our guest do not get such a feeling.

Iam sure you will enjoy your next stay with us more than this one and we look forward seeing you soon at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent. The staff were very nice ang helpful. I would like to thank all the staff especially Charito and all the Filipino staff there. It's very near Al Rigga Mrt. Big and clean room. Nice breakfast

• Stayed: November 2012
    GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are happy to know that your stay experience exceeded your expectations and that the team members looked after you very well. Your kind appreciation has been communicated to the team & the individual staff too,

We look forward to welcome you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !