Moscow Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$354
$268
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
$272
Orbitz.com
$263
$191
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$1,345
$1,225
All reviewsnightclub downstairsbad girlsdeira citythe room was niceclean hotelhotel is locatedclose to the airportdutycabsmetro
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I booked this hotel on the advice of hotels.com as we needed a family room in Dubai.
We had some requierments which were , family room for 4 swimming pool as Dubai is very hot this time of year and a non smoking Room

On paper it looked ok. On arrival the foyer stunk of cigaret smoke. We waited for about 45 minutes and were given keys to our room but before this the hotel management insisted on holding onto our passports until we checked out , which we flat out refused to comply with. I've never been to a hotel that did this.

The room looked ok. Good size but outdated. , we made our way to the top floor where the pool is for a quick cool down dip only to be greeted by a contractor who said the pool is closed for renovations , I was shocked that it could have been closed so quick after all the website said nothing about the pool being closed , only to find out that it has been closed since June 4 2013 and we booked on June 21. No mention of this any where. We retired to our room for a nap only to get the feeling we were sleeping in an ashtray, I askedif we had a smoking or no smoking room the girl said smoking. I said we booked a nonp smoking room to which she replied we don't have any right now but if something changes ill let you know. The last straw was when I went downstairs one evening to see a bus load of what can only be describes as scantily dressed very reviewing clothing to the night club down stairs, I asked one of the patrons there what all this was about only to be to be told that these Gris get brought in for som gentleman fun. We checked out the next day.

Give this one a miss

Room Tip: Don't chooses his one
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Roger9822
Reviewed June 6, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Spent a night here whilst travelling through. Booked on price without checking reviews and fancied a Russian theme to my stay. Arrival at the hotel was very impressed with the lobby, check in was a little officious (I thought this was just the arab way) and was reminded no girl visitors to the room (as if!).

The room was pretty standard but very clean, well appointed. Bathroom was a bit tired. In all I thought I had done good. So I headed down the the lobby bar for a sandwich and a beer.

The lobby bar is a dark room which when your eyes adjust look like you've stepped into a photo shoot for a singles convention - 12-15 beautiful young girls and a couple of dejected looking male travellers. Was I tired, was I naive? I just thought it was amazing that the girls came to talk to me rather than me having to chase them. And they all spoke Russian and listened to Russian music - wow success.

Until they reminded me what the desk clerk said and suggested that for a very reasonable fee we could retire to the 'other' hotel round the corner.

Well if you're a weary traveller in search of cheap and easy satisfaction, then this place is definitely for you - and you take your own risks when you walk out with the girls. If you're not in the mood, travelling as a couple or god forbid with a family, I would stay well, well clear!!

Room Tip: if you really must take your conquest upstairs tip the conscierge heavily ;)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank WetjetsMike
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are smelly. Old furniture. Greedy way of service. They say there is a library; reality it is just a bookshelf with 4 books on it! At the bar they serve expired nuts with drinks.
It is not a hotel; it is a brothel, the dirtiest type!

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Filmonica
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Recently stayed at the hotel located in Diera. The hotel has really nice and tidy rooms, have a look yourself.

Besides descent room, it has a popular disco worth visiting, cost 100 dhm as entry fees. There is lot of talk on trip advisor as to how lobby and the hotel in general is covered with girls, not anymore. The hotel seems to have reformed and Russian girls are not seen even in disco. There is no intrusion in guest area and bouncers are seen round the clock in the lobby.

The breakfast with continental menu is good and it also has a Russian restaurant Bolshoi worth visiting. Internet and everything else is very expensive.

The big disadvantage for this hotel is its location. Far away from everything and in amidst business houses. There is absolutely nothing in vicinity. As a tourist one must stay in a touristy area, near to popular spots and amidst the buzz to get the feel of vacation. I wont recommend this hotel for tourists.

Room Tip: Choose rooms at higher floors to avoid loud noise from the disco.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business