Lowest prices for your stay
$67
Free cancellation until 10/09/22
Trip.com$67
Agoda.com$57
eDreams$67
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2012

OK, maybe I should have consulted Tripadvisor before I booked the Moscow Hotel. My only excuse (admittedly lame) was that I needed somewhere quickly and the nightly rate ($US 250) seemed to compare favourably with the other offerings available during some kind of shopping festival which was going on in Dubai at the time. The sight of a police van outside the hotel being loaded with various (I assume) miscreants gave me the first inkling of the delights to come. To say the place is tacky is an understatement. Fake, shabby and sinister are the words that come to mind and they apply equally to the other “guests”. Still, if you’re looking for some company from Kazakhstan and think you may enjoy a Russian “inspired” room (think dark blue flock wallpaper) where cigarette smoke has seeped into its very pores then you won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled solo
36  Thank WellingtonDuke
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had to stay for two nights on business trip in Nov 12 even after reading some bad reviews in here. T

Pluses -

Rooms are comfortably spacious,
Bathrooms are spacious too.
Breakfast
Most of the Support staff
Closeness to the airport
Comfy beds & pillows

Minuses

Everything had a price tag including business basics like internet services

Even the coffee shop had a minimum price tag of 50 DHS !

Having to pay to enter the night club even being a hotel guest. Rude doormen and bouncers were just adding to the overall customer unfriendly attitude.

Street sound can easily sip through disturbing the early morning sleep not to speak about the night club sounds for lower floors.

Would recommend this for business travelers for a max of two days. For the same price tag, I would certainly think there are better options available in Dubai !!!

Room tip: Prefer rooms on the higher floors to avoid sound from the night club.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Devztravels
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This hotel locate in best place in dubai.
and its services is very bad
in night when i sleep one servant go to my room and open door and my family feel fear and said that is mistak.
The food is good and room clear.

Room tip: no good room the room is bad and services is worse
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
10  Thank majidh817
Reviewed November 8, 2012

At check in i waited for 15 minutes, its understandable as it was in the beginning of the Islamic festive season of Eid and hotels in general where busy in Dubai. I will start by saying that the concierge staff where excellent. 1st day: I arrived in the suite for the first time and, the shower was broken, the internet wasn't working, after 7 calls about internet and 3 conversations with the General manager Mr Raad and Front office manager Mr George the internet still wasnt working after 10 days stay. There was no hot water and when i called the front office supervisor who was the only senior staff at the time (1:45am), i asked her to leave a message for a manager to contact me first thing in the morning. She told me in the rudest manner: what do you want me to do? Wake up my managers? The TV cable was too short to reach any socket and i had to ask for an extension. 2nd Day: i called room service to order food from the 24 hour room dinning menu and i was told that they didn't have a burger because the grill was turned off so i asked what do they have and they said anything not from the grill and suggested Pizza, i said ok. After 13 minutes they called again to tell me that they did not have pizza bread, in the end i ordered soup. Day 3: internet still not working, a house keeping staff entered the room without knocking despite the DND sign on the door, my Laundry had not returned after 36 hours. I called asking for the manager 9 times on that day, he was never available and never called back. As a guest i was charged AED100 to go to the Hotel Club and AED100 to go to the bar regardless of the fact that i buy bottles ( Chivas 12 Y ). General manager Mr. Raad invited me for a talk at the restaurant and offered me a drink, he apologised . I mentioned that as a suite guest i didn't want extra attention but i wanted the right service. was very friendly and apologetic but its all talk and no action. the internet wasn't working, the laundry still took 2 days for the second time. I requested for the laundry to be delivered after 12:00pm as i wanted to sleep till late but i received 3 calls from house keeping ( at 9:00 am, 10:05 am and 11:00 am). the laundry was finally delivered at 19:20 after i called at 17:30 asking for it. Regardless of all front office staff knowing me and my partner still everyday my partner was asked for ID coming in to the Hotel ( note that the Front office had a colour copy of her passport which was attached to my profile as i made a check in for 2 people from the beginning) . I found a cockroach in three occasions by the minibar fridge and my partner war horrified. when i left i forgot 4 items in the room, i called 5 minutes after leaving and the Font office manager said nothing was found, after my second call he said that house keeping found something. when i picked it up there where only 2 items, the other 2 where missing, when i addressed this to the front office manager Mr George he replied: how can you prove that you didn't loose it ?? I have stayed in 4 and 5 stars hotels in Dubai for the last 3 years and i have never written a bad review, this was the worst experience i had where as a guest i was disrespected, received horrible service, dealt with aggressive security staff and felt like the team had no guidance or leadership. Moscow Hotel Dubai Management only cares about collecting the payment and checking guests out. Unfortunately Dubai had no other hotel available and i had to stay till the end ( i wanted to leave on the 2nd day ) Extremely painful experience. Moscow Hotel Dubai = NEVER AGAIN

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
11  Thank SANCHESD
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a nice hotel but if you like stay there it should keep some points in mind, this isn't a family hotel, don'e expect to a hospitality like a 4 star hotel, and take a lot of money if you want to drink or eat at hotel as the price is expensive. Overall it depends that what you want from a hotel

Date of stay: June 2012