Villa Rotana - Dubai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,164 results
All reviewsburj khalifametro stationpremium suitecity walkrooftop poolsmall kitchenetteon sheikh zayed roadexcellent hotelno alcoholwashing machinecentral locationthe hotel staffliving roombreakfast buffetexcellent stayrooms are spacioushouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is comfortable, friendly, clean and easy to get to. My fondest memory is of Abdul the night Front Desk manager - he just could not do enough for us. What a great guy! The rooms were clean and spacious, air con worked well. Breakfast was plentiful and THE BEST cappuccino for breakfast in our 5 weeks traveling around. Pool area is great, showers, spa and sauna all clean and new. Gym was well equipped. My only comment would be that there are no eateries in the vicinity of the hotel. Loved staying here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for giving us an excellent review on customer service. We are glad to read from your comments that our rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast is plentiful and with best cappuccino. Receiving such comments like yours will inspire each and every one of us in Villa Rotana. Your kind comment about our gym and swimming pool with great shower and sauna are well appreciated.

I have also noted your appreciation to Abdul of Front Office Department who I’m sure will be mostly pleased to receive your kind gesture

Once again Thank you and we are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Dubai.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed for a 4 night short break. Ideal location for Dubai Mall, Fountains and Burj Khalifa. Clean and comfortable twin room and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Staff very helpful. Used the pool, jacuzzi and steam room every day as so pleasant. Can highly recommend this hotel and looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of the Hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind comments to my colleagues. We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Dubai.

Once again thank you very much and we are looking forward to having the pleasure of serving you once again in the near future and rest assured that we would continually provide you with the best service and personalized care at all time.

Best regards.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you want a quiet, friendly and reasonably priced hotel but still want to be near the action then this is for you.
I stayed here for 3 nights and I have to say the staff are among the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met, nothing was too much trouble. Rooms are large, cleanliness is of the highest standard. Restaurant and room service are adequate for the purposes of either business or pleasure stay.
Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our hotel.

Your kind comment about the hotel, the cleanliness, our restaurant and room service and most especially the staff friendliness and being helpful are all well noted and will be shared to my entire colleagues.

Once again Thank you and looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you once again to our Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great stay as usual, impeccable hospitality, excellent service.

I recommend to all friends Villa Rotana, both for the position and for the value for '/ price.

Every time it seems that they I'm at home.

Remo Sorge

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your great experience at Villa Rotana. We are delighted to read your appreciation about our impeccable hospitality and excellent service.
It is indeed our goal is to achieve the highest standard of service we could offer to our guests and it is always rewarding for me and to my entire colleagues to learn that we met your satisfactions.

Once again thank you very much and we are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back at our Hotel in the near future and rest assured that we would continually provide you with the best services and personalized care at all time.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I organised an international conference at the Villa Rotana hotel in Dubai during May. I had 25 people staying at this hotel for 2 nights and was most impressed with it from start to finish. Dealing with Mahesh Iyer their Business Development Manager was great. Any questions I had were quickly responded to and he made my job organising my event from abroad so much easier. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, our conference room met our requirements perfectly and the catering during the break sessions, at breakfast and lunch was excellent. The pool on the rooftop was well maintained, sadly I had little time to enjoy it. The only thing I would point, as it’s important to some, is that this is a dry hotel. However, this was not a problem for us as we were out for the evenings anyway, enjoying the views of the fountains from the Mango Tree Restaurant or on a Desert Jeep Safari. At the Villa Rotana I experienced the true definition of service and was made to feel an important and valued customer

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is indeed our goal is to achieve the highest standard of service we could offer to our guests and it is always rewarding to us to learn that we met your satisfactions.

We would like to thank you for appreciating Mahesh for having provided an excellent service and your kind comments to banquet staffs who I'm sure will be mostly pleased to receive your kind gesture.

Best regards.