Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Dubai City Tours
All reviews half day city tour spice market gold market palm atlantis boat ride special thanks palace guide dera souks overview fort bur parts jewelry viewing desert
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2019

This tour would have to be one of the worst tours we've ever done. We booked a Dubai City Tour with Guide. Details on Viator showed the following as included: Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai; Gold souk and spice souk; Photo stop at Dubai Creek; Dubai Museum; Mall of Emirates; Dubai Mall; Burj Khalifa; Drive through Jumeira Road; Visit at Jumeirah mosque; Photo stop at Burj Al Arab; Tour of Palm Jumeria and Atlantis photo stop; Drive to Sheikh Zayed Road; Driver Guide (not a Additional guide). The advertised start time was 2pm on Fridays. Well the Driver Guide arrived at our hotel at about 9:30am. Luckily (we thought!) we were in our room so rushed down to go on the tour. Our driver told us that Dubai Museum was closed so we couldn't visit it - it actually opens at 2:30pm and that is why the tour was supposed to start at 2pm. He then took us to the Sheik's Palace and there moved us to another driver and van. The Dubai Marathon was on the day of our tour so the driver tried a number of different routes (for about 45 minutes) driving up and down suburban streets to try to get us to the Burj Al Arab but in the end he gave up an took us to a remote photo stop on the board walk near Atlantis for about 45 minutes when it needed maybe 5 minutes. The driver couldn't help that the marathon was on. However, we queried the other places supposed to be included in the itinerary and he told us that the visit to the Gold and Spice souk were only drop off if requested and we would have to make our own way back to our hotel. By this time we were just glad to be taken back to our hotel at 1pm. We chose this tour because it included the Dubai Museum, Jumeira Mosque, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souk and we didn't get to see any of these. We sped past the other places driving up and down Sheikh Zayed Road. A total waste of time and money.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I will be little bit different here, I loved how they transfer this piece of desert and turned sand into nice modern city with great buildings and towers But for me it isn't that good for me or for people like me.. I love the city where I can wear my clothes and go for walk in streets, where I can meet local people, city which has its local food.. City there modern and look nice from outside but from inside you will feel like you are inside animation movie, no soul.. Everything is done there with human hand there's nothing about natural, there is no beauty to photography between rock and steel..!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2019

I went with city agent tour company in dubai city tour, it missed Gold souk , Spices Souk and old traditional souk,
oher than that we went to atlantis, tour in zabeel
over all tour is ok , time in each destination is short and the time was 4 hrs , I believe it was not spent wisely

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

It was an all in one trip. Got to see and enter the Dubai Museum, went to Jumeirah and the surrounding beach, had a good view of Burj Al Arab, to the Palm Atlantis, Wild Wadi Park, etc I can't just mention all. I can say I saw most of Dubai in this very tour

Reviewed January 18, 2019

This was a half day city tour, which gave us a good overview of old Dubai. It started at the beach beside the Burj al Arab hotel. We visited a mosque, Fort Dubai (also a museum), made a short boat trip with an abra and visited the spice and the gold souk. The guide gave us useful information in Spanish and English. We enjoyed the experience.