All reviews burj khalifa construction work one bedroom apartment room service free shuttle fully equipped kitchen bed room nice hotel washing machine swimming pool the hotel staff late check kids club valet parking rooms are spacious business trip special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Good place and nice staff....I took overnight flight to Dubai and arrived Dubai in the early morning. I took Uber to here, the staff gave me a great welcoming smile and warmest helping hand to me. I tried to request for early check-in which is normally allowed after 3pm. The staff check the availability and allow me to have early check-in....reli thanks~ The suite is very nice and with separate washroom & bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, a big living room and of coz a comfortable bed that allow me to have a good sleep before going to dessert safari in the afternoon.....

The staff is always helpful and with a smiling face that make me feeling warm and having good mood❤️❤️❤️

I will recommend this hotel to my friends who are going to Dubai afterwards

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank YoumeT2
DAMAC H, Front Office Manager at DAMAC Maison Mall Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had such a pleasant experience with us at Damac Maison Mall Street. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your time taken to post these on TripAdvisor.

We are fortunate to receive positive feedback about our location and cleanliness around the hotel and the great customer service.

We hope to see you back at Damac Maison Mall Street in the near future.

Kind Regard
Reda Alam Eldin

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel as this was a newly opened one right across Dubai mall.
1. Location: you can't walk to the mall as this property is in the middle of big construction with many trucks driving in and out with massive dust so you must take a car. Road toward Dubai mall
Is closed.
2. Shuttle bus: They provide free shuttle bus to dubai mall every 1.30hrs. We sat on the second seat from the back and water was constantly dropping from the ceiling which was annoying.
3. Check in: A receptionist gave us a key written MC02. We had difficulty looking for a MC floor in the elevator and it was in between 22-23. (How random!)
4. MC floor: A staff in the elevator told us it's a mechanical floor which has 2 rooms. The corridor of this flow has baby crib, mattress, dirty trolleys laying around like a storage room with very weak A/C. Plus you can hear the staffs talking and banging the door from early morning.
5. Room: TV was not working and called guest service. She said she will send an engineer but a house keeper came up without knowing what he came for. But he managed to fix it. Also, I jumped into shower but only cold water came out. Called GS again and engineer came up, told me I have to turn the water heater on.
(Who would imagine to turn on water heater in the hotel)
5. Room service: Ordered food and drinks with garlic dip. A staff delivered food but didn't have a pen for me to sign the bill. After he was a gone, I realized there was no drinks and garlic dip. Called restaurant and then she said "oh yes, garlic dip isn't available". So early to inform! I requested for mustard and missing drinks to be sent up and staff came with drinks but no mustard. He went down to get mustard and came back with mayo with a hint of mustard. It was late in the evening with 3 visits from the staff so I dropped it out to argue.
6. Transportation: A staff outside recommended to take Lexus to the airport with a fare of 80. Then another guy came up saying it will be 180 to maktoum same as normal taxi fare. Finally, they put us on toyota van not Lexus at the end. I gave the driver 500 note. The driver gave me a change and went back to the car. When I checked, he charged me 250 with 250 change back. I was waving behind the van trying to catch his attention shouting excuse me, but he drove away.
7. Positive things: hotel gave us late check out till 4pm which we appreciate.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
10  Thank Fabulous_Sweet_Life

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We sincerely apologies that your stay at Damac Maison Mall Street did not meet your expectations and assure you that we do value your patronage. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Warm Regards,
Reda Alam ElDin

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

It is a nice hotel with an excellent central location. The rooms are wide, clean,and comfortable. It is furnished as apartments, equipped with kitchen, living room and sleeping room. So many thanks to ms. Yasmeen from the front office for her kind help

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are fortunate to receive positive feedback about our location and cleanliness around the hotel.

We hope to see you back at Damac Maison Mall Street in the near future.

Kind Regard
Reda Alam Eldin

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Reviewed September 1, 2016

The hotel was great,fantastic service.... amazing staff. The hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate the children, and make our stay comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay with them again.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAMAC Maison T, Manager at DAMAC Maison Mall Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Mall Street Team! Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending us as a "Fantastic hotel".

We really care how our guests feel and it is reviews like yours that charge up our batteries and give us so much needed enthusiasm to keep on providing the best possible service we know to our guests. We are delighted to know that our little guests also enjoyed their stay!

Thank you once again and please do get in touch with us when you decide to come and stay again. We will be glad to assist you with your requirements.

Warm Regards, DAMAC Maison Mall Street