DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$342
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$269
$222
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$272
$243
$1,476
$1,300
Agoda.com
All reviewsdubai mallburj khalifaone bedroom apartmentroom servicedirect accessfree shuttlefully equipped kitchenclose proximitythe hotel staffwashing machinenice hotellong staybuilding workexcellent locationhotel is locatedwonderful staytaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I would like to thank all the Staff at the Damac Maison for making my stay a very pleasant one, especially Ms. Lana who was very helpful and sorted out minor issues with TV reception and room promptly.
There is a lot of building work going on around the hotel but there is no disturbance to sleep and the walk over to Dubai Mall is only 10-15mins. The Hotel provide a regular shuttle service to the Dubai Mall but you have to make your own way back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Good morning to all
I stay at Damac. For three night it was great and butiful all the staff was nice and helpful ,
Thank to miss LANA she surprise me and my waif with nice gift. I will go back to Damac. Soon I really happy the room was. Very nice 4202 with very butiful view..

Room Tip: 4202 funtin and burn view in the floor 42
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Damac Maison Hotel just before we flew home to the UK. This hotel only opened in Dec 2013 and is still in the middle of a building site but don't let that put you off. Its within 300m of The Dubai Mall and you can easily walk there. The hotel was very well appointed and the staff were excellent especially the front of house staff Ashker, Ramesh and Renelyn were particularly helpful and we were offered an upgrade to get a view of the Burj Khalifa. We could see the fountain display from our balcony.

The staff went out of their way to be helpful and we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
GauravRai-DAMAC, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Mr David Collins 2014,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

I am so pleased that my team, especially Ashker, Ramesh and Renelyn were able to make your stay truly memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes

Reviewed March 22, 2014

They hotel stands Number 1 in all the hotels that I stayed in down town.although the hotel is new,the efforts staff make to feel the guest at their ease is awesome.special thanks to Ramesh for his wonderful effort in surprising my wife for her birthday with lovely cake.I will definitely come back

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Mr Adamline88,

Thank you for your feedback and I am so pleased we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

I will pass on your feedback to all the respective team members including our great pastry chef, Ashik who had personally made that cake :-)

We look forward look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes

Reviewed March 20, 2014

+ Great staff : Very friendly and accommodating.
Nice pool, great spa (hotel guests can use everything), extremely close to Dubai Mall (why I booked this one). It will be a great hotel location when the construction all around is finished, but unfortunately that is probably 2017 at earliest. Still if you expect this you can take advantage of the location and enjoy it. It would be awkward getting cabs in and out though.
We booked a small 1 bed suite. The kitchen/laundry were very useful with kids, although no microwave.
Free shuttle every 30m to the mall, but considering you can actually walk to the mall, the van should go to more destinations, like Jumierah Beach, or once a day to Bastakiya or another location.
Complementary valet parking and carwash (because of the dust all around)

-Construction all around, expect it. The hotel is a little island in the middle of construction. No finished road to the hotel. (we expected this and had a car so it did not bother us, but please be aware)
-WIFI 25dh/$7 an HOUR. This is a complete joke for the price of the room, it should be inclusive and affects the value rating of the property.
-a little confusing who you are speaking to when you call down.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better during construction to be above the construction dust/noise. They know which sides are most affected by the construction so be sure to ask - this will change every month.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr Dephender,

Thank you for your feedback and great comments. My team and I are truly value your feedback and appreciate your custom.

Since the time you stayed with us we have further developed the road in front of the hotel. We are also providing complimentary shuttle service to The Dubai Mall Street, 7 days a week.

We look forward to welcoming you back and your total satisfaction is our ultimate aim.

With best wishes