“thank to all” 5 of 5 bubbles

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“thank to all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Good morning to all
I stay at Damac. For three night it was great and butiful all the staff was nice and helpful ,
Thank to miss LANA she surprise me and my waif with nice gift. I will go back to Damac. Soon I really happy the room was. Very nice 4202 with very butiful view..

Room Tip: 4202 funtin and burn view in the floor 42
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Damac Maison Hotel just before we flew home to the UK. This hotel only opened in Dec 2013 and is still in the middle of a building site but don't let that put you off. Its within 300m of The Dubai Mall and you can easily walk there. The hotel was very well appointed and the staff were excellent especially the front of house staff Ashker, Ramesh and Renelyn were particularly helpful and we were offered an upgrade to get a view of the Burj Khalifa. We could see the fountain display from our balcony.

The staff went out of their way to be helpful and we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dubai.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GauravRai-DAMAC, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Mr David Collins 2014,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

I am so pleased that my team, especially Ashker, Ramesh and Renelyn were able to make your stay truly memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes

Singaraja, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

They hotel stands Number 1 in all the hotels that I stayed in down town.although the hotel is new,the efforts staff make to feel the guest at their ease is awesome.special thanks to Ramesh for his wonderful effort in surprising my wife for her birthday with lovely cake.I will definitely come back

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Mr Adamline88,

Thank you for your feedback and I am so pleased we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

I will pass on your feedback to all the respective team members including our great pastry chef, Ashik who had personally made that cake :-)

We look forward look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

+ Great staff : Very friendly and accommodating.
Nice pool, great spa (hotel guests can use everything), extremely close to Dubai Mall (why I booked this one). It will be a great hotel location when the construction all around is finished, but unfortunately that is probably 2017 at earliest. Still if you expect this you can take advantage of the location and enjoy it. It would be awkward getting cabs in and out though.
We booked a small 1 bed suite. The kitchen/laundry were very useful with kids, although no microwave.
Free shuttle every 30m to the mall, but considering you can actually walk to the mall, the van should go to more destinations, like Jumierah Beach, or once a day to Bastakiya or another location.
Complementary valet parking and carwash (because of the dust all around)

-Construction all around, expect it. The hotel is a little island in the middle of construction. No finished road to the hotel. (we expected this and had a car so it did not bother us, but please be aware)
-WIFI 25dh/$7 an HOUR. This is a complete joke for the price of the room, it should be inclusive and affects the value rating of the property.
-a little confusing who you are speaking to when you call down.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better during construction to be above the construction dust/noise. They know whi...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr Dephender,

Thank you for your feedback and great comments. My team and I are truly value your feedback and appreciate your custom.

Since the time you stayed with us we have further developed the road in front of the hotel. We are also providing complimentary shuttle service to The Dubai Mall Street, 7 days a week.

We look forward to welcoming you back and your total satisfaction is our ultimate aim.

With best wishes

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I visited damac again due to my business requirements and really enjoyed my stay. room was facing the burj khalifa and the view is awsome. staff from the reception name ashker took me to the room and explained the hotel facilities and i found him to be a great hotelier.
over all the hotel and its services are splendid.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GauravRai-DAMAC, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Mr Siraj I,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and encouragment!

I will also personally congratulate Ashker and recognise his contributions and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards
Salalah, Oman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I loved this hotel as the location is superb. Room was overlooking the burj khalifa. Great service from the maison cafe tarik, ramesh and his team from the reception. Only problem is the way to the hotel, construction outside

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GauravRai-DAMAC, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Abdziz,

Thank you for your positive feedback and encouragement! My team and I are extremely pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us. I have personally shared your feeback with the Tarek, Ramesh and the reception team and have thanked them for a job well done.
You are absolutely right to highlight that our location is extremely good. I am also pleased to share with you that we have introduced a complimentary shuttle service to The Dubai Mall and are very close to seeking approval to build a direct footpath to The Dubai Mall for the ease and comfort of our guests. Once this is completed we will only be minutes walk to The world’s largest shopping mall and an ideal spot to stay in Downtown Dubai with spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa and the fountain. We are also minutes drive away from The World Trade Centre, Burj Area, Dubai International Airport, Dubai Creek, Souk Al Bahar, Madinet Jumeirah and many other locations as we are right in the heart of Dubai.

Best regards and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Damac Maison Dubai Mall Street!
Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Hotel is in good location, the hotel is just right in front of Dubai Mall but due to construction around the area I have to use the road at the back side, but it was ok, still close enough to Dubai Mall. Staff were friendly especially the concierge. I love the view, was lucky to have a room facing the Burj Khalifa view and the best part of my stay was the spa, I love it. I would really recommend this hotel to my friends especially the Spa. The hotel staff told me that this hotel is less than 6 months old that's why everything is new.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear AngelnetworkDubai, Thank you for leaving us with great comments and the encouragement. My team and I very much appreciate your feedback. You are absolutely right to highlight our location is extremely good and I am sure you will also be pleased to know that we have also obtained approval from management to cover up some of the construction areas and are very close to seeking approval to build a direct footpath to The Dubai Mall for the ease and comfort of our guests. Once this is completed we will only be minutes walk to The world’s largest shopping mall and an ideal spot to stay in Downtown Dubai with spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa and the fountain. We are also minutes drive away from The World Trade Centre, Burj Area, Dubai International Airport, Dubai Creek, Jumeirah and many other locations as we are right in the heart of Dubai.
Our Chrysalis Spa is one of the best to say the least out of any spa offered in a Hotel Apartment’s right across the UAE and we are extremely pleased that you had a great treatment. I have also shared you feedback with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back.