Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$160
$123
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$219
$189
$300
$249
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$91
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,225
1,336 results
All reviewsbusiness loungebusiness hotelwest towerbusiness class roomrooftop barbusiness tripbusiness districtrooms are comfortablestandard roomnon smokingnice staylate checkmetro stationspecial thanksmarinataxigym
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Not sure you'd want to go here for leisure (it's not close to any of the sights or beach). However, as a business hotel, it's excellent. Comfortable rooms, good service (prompt cleaning service, 24/7 room service with good food, etc.). The only drawback is that the rooftop pool is only open during business hours, so I've never been there; the spa's pool is open till 10pm, but a bit small for doing laps ;)

If you're sensitive about noise, though, don't get a room in the West Tower (or at least not on the higher floors), the rooftop bar can be noisy, with a DJ and intoxicated Brits till 2am. The hotel was kind enough to get guests a voucher for a free drink at the rooftop bar to compensate for the noise, however, I'd have preferred to get some sleep :P Note that this is mostly an issue on a Thursday night (which, of course, is Dubai's first night of the weekend). And maybe you'd love to go up and party with the crowd ;)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ABloem
gr_mediacity_dubai, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2010

Dear "ABloem",

Many thanks for the nice review. Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the very near future.

Warm regards from the sunny Dubai

Reviewed June 27, 2010

The Radisson is in the hard of the Media City, very close to where the main software companies have their offices in Dubai.
Also close to the shore and one of the Palms.
Travel from airport is like 30mins by car which is ok.
The hotel has a very good quality and std. of the rooms and service.
I recommend to have an upgrade to a business room which also includes the business lounge at 2nd floor for nice beverages and snacks in the afternoon. Plus late checkout which helps a lot as usually flights back to Europe are at late night.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
gr_mediacity_dubai, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Dear "Adamsw",

It's an honor to read comments like yours and we look forward to welcome you back at the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai, Media City in the near future.

Thank you for your nice review.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 26, 2010

Overall this hotel has clean rooms and a receptive room service. The breakfast has good variety and is enjoyable. So why would I not recommend this hotel to anyone.... Here all some of the reasons important to me (they may not apply to you...)

Parking is terrible... unless you opt for the overly expensive valet parking, but even then the car retrieval is slow.

Check in speed can vary however my problem was with the speed of checkout as I was running late for the airport. The staff really did not seem to care with one person dealing with check-in/out customers and the other 3 just standing having a chat.

The internet which I was promised was a high-speed connection was slower than my dial-up at home. When I asked for this to be looked into, I was reliably informed that the speed is only 8Mb per second shared between every hotel user. That makes the connection unsuitable for business use especially if you are trading or doing business online. Downloading attachments from emails seemed to take 3 hours in one instance.

The hotel management were generally very unhelpful. The hotel lies... when it leaves leaflets in every room claiming that "money back is you are not 100% satisfied". This is the Radisson motto however with Dubai law there is little you can do to challenge the concept of misrepresentation in a contract setting.

Basically, my recommendation is that you do not take this hotel if you have any intention of using the internet access. Apart from that, it ranks well amongst other hotels.
The pool isn't great and is often closed. The management are not truthful or honouring in their advertising or approach. I would not believe them if they replied to this review by claiming that they have now rectified the problem. They haven't. Having stayed at many other hotels in Dubai, I'd have to say that you have lost value for money if you book this place. The location is in the middle of nowhere, parking is shared with outside road users if you can find any, and the staff have varying attitudes. Problems usually stem from the root of management and this needs correcting. Come on travellers, with all the choice of hotels these days, you can all do better than the Radisson Blu at Media City Dubai!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank LondonFamilyGuy76
mrcvta73, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing with us your experience with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City.
Regarding your feedbacks I would like to let you know that they have been addressed with the rest of the management team and we will be do our best to improve that.
I am pleased to inform that the Valet Parking is always provided free of charge for our in house or F&B outlets guests..
The Free Internet Service has always been one of our strength and most appreciated services from our guests, so it is with surprise that I read your disappointment however I ensure you that it will not be taken lightly and we will look at all possible ways of further improving this service.
Finally our company promise remains the same, also in Dubai. “Our goal at Radisson Blu is 100% Guest Satisfaction. If you aren’t satisfied with something, please let us know and we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.”

Reviewed June 8, 2010

the rooms are not that clean! you will see bed sheet with lipstick and what have you.. I put a piece of paper (theirs) on the bed to signify to room service that I wish to have the bed sheets replaced, but they rarely do!

I first stayed at a room close to the street nearby which i eventually had to flee because of the noise, but guess what, the business class room that I was transferred to was smelly, i had to ask them to spray it a lil... and the pillows had stains on them!! terrible !!

the only pros of this hotel are, first , the free good internet service. secondly, is the business lounge, it's quite good.. and finally the great italian restaurant in the next building..

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank SoloArabian

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the valuable time in writing a review about your visit at our Hotel.
I am very sorry to read that we have not met in full your expectations however and I want to ensure you that your relevant comments have been already shared with the rest of the management team and we are reviewing the processes in place to improve in those areas. Thank you also for the positive comments about the Business Class Lounge and our "Certo" Italian Restaurant. Our guests feedbacks are always welcomed, in our Hotel we look at the same as an opportunity to evaluate the kind of experience we provide our guest as well as an opportunity to improve and provide a better experience while staying with us.
I remain hopeful that you will grant us another chance to show you our hospitality on your next visit in Dubai.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

It makes a great change to write a good review about a hotel. I stay away for far too many nights every year. Most of the hotels I stay in are okay and a few really awful.

This hotel is excellent. I recommend it.

Food in the Italian Certo restaurant is very good with excellent thin pizza. Service is prompt and very polite. Rooms are clean, comfortable and beds are very comfy.Good location for Internet City and Media City. Having tried a few hotels in Dubai I would recommend this and the Festival City Intercon/Crown. This is as good but better priced.

I will be returning here without question.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
gr_mediacity_dubai, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2010

Dear "Neveratrest",

Many thanks for the praising words.

It was a pleasure for us to have you around and we look forward to your return.

Warm Regards from the sunny Dubai.