Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$240
$191
$1,338
$1,225
1,336 results
All reviewsbusiness loungebusiness hotelwest towerbusiness class roomrooftop barbusiness tripbusiness districtrooms are comfortablestandard roomnon smokingnice staylate checkmetro stationspecial thanksmarinataxigym
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel as a business visitor in December 2013.
Pros:
a. great location. diagonally opposite my place of work in Dubai Internet City and very easy accessible to other places. I walked to office every day.
b. loved the breakfast spread - wide variety of choices including ABF, Indian and Mediterranean.
c. rooms classy, though a bit small for my taste.
Cons:
a. two separate towers and if you got young kids and no strollers, it may be an issue to walk between the two towers. They are well connected though.

The reception area was somewhat small - actually I expected more grandeur given the Radisson brand. Overall - great hotel and would love to stay again.

Room Tip: go for tower 1
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Francois G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,
I am delighted upon reading your good commendation of our hotel location due to its close proximity to most of the prominent places and business hubs of Dubai and your assuaging feedback about our wide choices of delectable food menus. Rest assured that all your comments are very well noted. Thank you for trusting the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City and we will await your soon next stay with us!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel was located close to the Palm Jumeirah but only if you are travelling by car. Very modern hotel with all the facilities. Unfortunately due to the location of the hotel there is road works which happening in the evening blocking off the main access to Media City, restricting its access,although this is no fault of the hotel.

The are not a lot of local shops but ideal to get on to Sheikh Zayed Rd toward Dubai Mall

Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Decent club on west tower roof top.

Room Tip: Choose East Tower rooms to stay
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valuable Guest,
We highly appreciate the good review you left for the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City. I am glad that you have taken delight of our warm service and wide range of facilities. I hope that it will not take you long before you come back to our hotel. Thank you and until then!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed 35 days in the hotel it was like my second home…I really liked to being here…People are very kind and helpful + one my most important aspect breakfast was also very delicious with wide range of variety.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Francois G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,
We are highly indebted of your unwavering trust and confidence in our hotel. Thank you for giving us the distinction of being a second home to you. We will never be tired of giving you the unique “YES I CAN” experience which the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City is renowned for. Thank you and we will await your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Good value for money. Probably the cheapest Junior Suite in Dubai. Bedroom and bathroom are ok. Services is not so good. Location is fine for business. Good thai massages, but very small swimming pool.

Room Tip: Probably the cheapest Junior Suite in Dubai
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Francois G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for trusting our hotel. I am delighted to know that you have felt a good value for the money you have spent in staying here in the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City. You can rest assured that your invaluable feedbacks are being noted. I will make sure that my team is always guided, reminded and motivated of our sense of duty. Thank you and see you again in our hotel soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The Rooms are great, we wew upgraded to a Business Class room which was nice. It is a very modern hotel, but the swimming pool is very small and there is limited sunbeds/chairs. The Breakfast was okey, and the service was good, but it was very crowded... Overall it was a good hotel, but the staff did lack som friendlyness...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valuable Guest,
We highly appreciate your assuaging feedback. Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City, we will certainly make sure that all our staff will always be reminded of our core values and of our famous high “YES I CAN” spirit! I will help them continuously bring out their natural affability and passion for their roles. We will keep a good note of your comments about the swimming pools and the number of our sunbeds. Thank you once again and we look forward to having you back in our hotel.