“Good stop for business”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
Ranked #177 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here for the first time after many visits to Dubai.
The staff were very friendly and the room was perfect for my business stay.
Unlike many hotels in Dubai the wireless internet was both free and worked well.
Good location, and facilities and would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Note the hotel is split into 2 blocks - don't know if there is any difference.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ParkInn087, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
We are again quite compelled with what we have read. Thank you for acknowledging our staff’s affability as well as our amenities. We are indebted to know that you appreciated our internet connection speed and our stand to give it for free. Hope it will not be long until we have you here again. Until then!
Francois Galoisy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,242)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a great hotel, ideally situated for Media & Internet city, and even providing a free shuttle bus there each morning and evening.

The rooms are spacious and welcoming with the minimum of "clutter". Bathrooms are brightly lit and nicely laid out. It's also one of the few hotels where you can switch off the air conditioning and open the window to get some fresh air instead.

What makes it one of the best hotels for me though are the staff, starting from the reception & concierge, restaurant team or the room service staff, every single one of them are super-happy, super-helpful and always smiling! It's really a pleasure to stay here and their helpful attitude is what will keep me returning here each time I visit Dubai on business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ParkInn087, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your embellishing comment! Knowing that our service is recognized by the people we serve comforts us in our pursuit to delivering consistent excellent service. My team and I endeavour to serve our guests, not just with a smile, but as well from our heart. We will continue persevering the fine tuning of our services. I hope to have you back as our hotel guest.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed in the Raddison Blu Dubai Media City last year and was upgraded to a club room as I found the noice from the lounge bar on the top floor on the second tower too loud. I was therefore very pleased when I was told that I had been upgraded to a Club room when I checked in this time. The rooms are on the small side but makes good use of the room so not a big issue. The bathroom is almost half the size of the room and is very nice and has both a shower cabin and bathtub. The club lounge is good and even has a outdoor terrace which is perfect for an after work G&T. The hotel is very modern and the breakfast is good with a large variety. Location was excellent for the meetings I had but is out of town so might not be the best for a lot of people. Just around the corner from Dubai Marina though. Concierge is very efficient and helpful and assisted colleagues and I with arranging local transport.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
There are a lot of reasons why people find Trip Advisor a great entity. For us, it is also great, because it allows usto be in touch with people we served in the past. It is cultivating to read your comments. Thank you for stating how you were helpfully and efficiently assisted by our colleagues. It motivates us to consistently give quality service.It is really pleasing to read such kind of testimony coming from our own guest. I will be very glad to share this to all my Radisson Blu Dubai Media City team. We will always wait to have you here with us again. Thank you!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a great business hotel, located near all the offices in media city. However, not a great place if you like going for a walk in the evenings as there is nothing of interest nearby. you can take cabs to the Ibn Battuta or other malls, or to the Jumeirah beach walk. The rooms are comfy and fairly well insulated. the pillows are all very soft or soft. It would have been good to have some firmer ones. Wifi is great. If you are taking taxis, take the normal yellow ones, not the hotel cabs. the hotel cabs are black Lexus and charge far more than the normal ones.
The only negative is that there are 2 towers, and if you are in the West Tower, going to the lobby/restaurant involves taking 2 lifts and changing over on the 2nd floor. Breakfast is good with excellent service. The staff need to be better informed. I asked them about the location of a well known chain restaurant (Gazebo) which was nearby. After spending 10 minutes googling and talking among themselves, i was told "just go straight and turn left". needless to say, directions were wrong.

the gym is small, but has the basic equipment.

Room Tip: East Tower .. so you dont have to take 2 lifts to your room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ParkInn087, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As much as we want to hear comments that our guests are satisfied with their stay in our hotel, we will never spurn those that are negative (as long as it is genuine and sincere) taking it as a preponderant for a timeless success. Moreover, we would like to sincerely apologize for not being able to give you the directions to Gazebo promptly and accurately. We have highlighted this incident to the concern departments and we agreed to give proper trainings to our staff. About the outsourced cars that we have, yes you are always free to choose other taxis however, though a bit costly, our outsourced cars provide high comfort level since they are superior quality cars and high maintenance. Once again thank you, we hope to see you again in our hotel, and we endeavour to give you much improved service.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Radisson Blu is a perfect business hotel. The internet connection is fast, the rooms are comfortable and spacious. They have two pools for the time after the office and one very nice terrace bar on the top of one of the two towers.
The location of the hotel to the airport, sea, city center and to different business areas is perfect.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the tower with the reception. If not you have to switch elevators in between.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ParkInn087, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recently posted comments after your stay at our hotel.
We are striving to continuously improve our products and services, hence your feedback is paramount to guide us in the right direction.
I hope to accommodate you again in the not too distant future at our hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Hotel located at around 30mn from airport not that far from the seaside.
10-15mn from the mallsl (Dubai or Emirates ones).
As always the people working there are very nice and try to help you as much as they can.
We had dinner at the Italian restaurant which was very good. Breakfast was great too.
My only problem was in my room : you cannot switch off the AC... It works to keep the same temperature required. You can put it cold or hot but cannot switch off except if you ask someone to switch it off for you. But then when you want to put it on again, they have to come back!
Anyway the stay in this Radisson was perfect !
One more good experience in Radisson.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
Your encouraging comments help us improve our services.
I have asked my Engineering department to check the AC control unit.
Thank you and I hope to have you again amongst our guests, upon your next visit to Dubai.
Best regards

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Radisson Blu Media City is just right if you are going to Dubai on business. Room size is good, bathrooms are very clean and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast has good variety. I have stayed there multiple times and the only comment I have is that I was a bit disappointed this time as there was no nespresso machine in my room like everytime :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SimaKoro
ParkInn087, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I and my whole Radisson Blu Dubai Media City team express our deepest gratitude to your continuous trust and loyalty to our hotel. However, we apologize for the inconvenience of not having an espresso machine in your room during your last stay. During your previous visits, you stayed in a business class room. We regret that, upon your last check in, we did not highlight, that our standard rooms are not fitted with espresso machine. For your subsequent visits, may I recommend that you book a business class room which offers multiple benefits and advantages. My team and I will be glad to assist you in the true spirit of “Yes I can”. Once again, thank you so much and hope to have you in our hotel again soon.