Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
10,424 results
All reviews personal concierge mezzerie restaurant social by heinz beck peacock alley vietnamese restaurant towel art adult pool palm jumeirah towel animals lounge access family pool beautiful hotel special thanks half board pool staff special mention the burj al arab
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

I stayed in this hotel (as a second of our 3 hotels) with my girlfriend during our Easter Dubai Holidays.

Our stay was beyond and above expectations from the beginning to its end. Because of the location of this hotel, we arrived by taxi. After a welcome by the security of the hotel and we got off the taxi, the staff welcomed us very kindly in the hotel. The concierge took us (as their Diamond member) to special private check-in with a welcome drink. Then Zeina (Assistant Front Office Manager) welcomed us and introduced us Lily (our personal concierge during our stay). Both of them were - simply - perfect.

Lily accompanied us to our room, showed us every facility of the hotel and gave us some tips for our stay. We were lucky and were invited to a special general manager cocktail on the terrace (this cocktail is organized once per month). The cocktail itself with personal participation of the GM (who told with every invited guest) and live music was a very nice start of our 2 days stay.

The hotel and its facilities are big enough for long stays. We stayed (unfortunately) only for 2 nights but we definitely enjoyed it. The private beach of the hotel offers free water and very calm place to enjoy the sea.

The breakfast of the hotel was probably the best breakfast I have ever seen. There were many types of cuisines all around the world, so many types of fruits and everything was simply possible. I also recommend Afternoon Tea at Peacock Alley at Dubai Palm, the way they served the teas and food was great. We also tried the drinks in their bar and we were satisfied too.

To sum up, although this hotel is relatively expensive, I am convinced that it worth it. The performance of the staff can be considered as an example for many other hotels all around the world. I would like to thank Lily and Zeina.

[Finally, I´d like to mention that I am a Hilton Diamond Member and this fact could influence my feedback because of special treatment].

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank BrozJanCR
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Service was fantastic particularly from House-keeping - a special mention to Sujit and Soumita who paid close attention to detail and outstanding service. Generally the staff were very good at this property and I couldn't fault them at all!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roomknightrider
Reviewed May 16, 2019

Great family holiday and excellent service from housekeepers especially shubham and jegathees. Will visit again.
Only comment is that they could do with more restaurants on site to provide more variety but the staff are amazing

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank James F
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic holiday, amazing service - simply one of the best in Dubai, beautiful beach and pool area. Great food quality in restaurants. Staff everywhere very helpful and attentioned. Perfect housekeeping from Isuru and Jeqhtees. Will come back again for sure ;-)

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Luis_Mat_L
Reviewed May 15, 2019

The staff at this hotel cant do enough for you they are so nice and helpful. It is spotless throughout. We had rose petals and towels in the shape of an animal. A lovely sea view room which have amazing bathrooms and good quality robes. The food was great. It has its own private beach. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Cant fault it.

Room tip: sea view room
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends