“Elegant”

Ranked #28 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Elegant”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I like the Kempinski brand; it always means good service and this hotel is no exception. From arrival at check-in the staff were friendly and welcoming. The suite I stayed in was great. The bathroom was luxurious and the bed extremely comfortable. The complementary fruit basket was very welcome (as were the cookies) and gave me the healthy snacks I needed during my weekend break. Staying in a mall hotel sounds odd (yes I'm not a shopper!) but there are plenty of other options in the mall including a cinema and some really good restaurants and with the metro and taxis it's easy to get about and explore the rest of Dubai.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
KIDXB, Hotel Management at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear BJSINV,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services, accommodation and facilities; as well as our location; it is one of our selling propositions that we have to offer to most of our guests. It is very satisfying to know that we could contribute to you memorable stay.

Looking forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I usually use Kempinski hotel during my stay in Dubai, i go there frequently almost twice per month & each time i enjoy my stay from the high level of service. The Rooms are good in space & the location of hotel is in the middle of Dubai, away from the traffic jam, the mall is more than perfect & food is always tasty

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear shahwan123344,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear that you have a great time and enjoyed all our services and facilities in and around the hotel. It is always a pleasure to know that we could contribute to our guests’ stay.

Once again, thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First of all I would like to honour them for their great first impression. I had a great experience since I first intered the main door until exiting it again after check out. Freindly staff with a smile is all you see. excellent hospitality and a great sleep in a warm bed after a long rough day. Thanks for that & I defenatly recommend it to be number 1 choice.
A special thanks to Miss. Yeliz for her great support.
Best regards,
Waleed

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Waleed A,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and sincere feedbacks on our hotel.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and such appreciation like yours will motivate us to continue in providing the best services to our guests.

We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience a wonderful overall stay with us. Please also note that your appreciation has been acknowledged by Ms. Yeliz.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and recommendation. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I'm so happy from everything in the hotel. I came on Monday and I checked in in my room, then I was very disappointed with the room given to me. I came down and I wanted to check out, then I spoke to Ramy at the front desk, who was so helpful and nice he found new room for me really nice with good view, the best view in the hotel, thanks to Ramy I didn't check out and I'm so happy now. Ramy give me great service and his follow up was great all the time during my stay, thank you Ramy Shawky. After the bad view he provide me with the best view. I will come back at kempinski hotel for sure!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Kreema835,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am extremely happy to hear that you had a great stay and that our team member, Ramy Shawky did a great job in making your stay comfortable. Please be sure that your appreciation has been passed on to Ramy.

We are always grateful for all forms of feedback from our guests, as it will help us to improve our services.

Once again, thank you and we are pleased to know that you will be revisiting us in the future.

London
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in January and our stay was flawless. On arrival, the porters and front desk were very welcoming and attentive. This set the right tone for our stay. We stayed in a well appointed one bedroom suite with view to the Burj Al Arab. The suite was very spacious (also for Dubai standards) and it had a spacious marble bathroom as well as a gust bathroom. After only one day, most of the team knew us by name which is incredible considering the size of the hotel. We went daily to the restaurant, the bar and pool lounge. Relaxing by the pool in the Dubai sun with a cocktail in your hand is exactly what you need after a day of hardcore shopping in the Mall.

A special thank you to Matyas and Svenja who were just amazing throughout our stay!

This is definitely one of Dubai's best and most established 5* mall hotels and I will definitely return!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
KIDXB, Hotel Management at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear metropolitanguy,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your comments.

It is always a pleasure to hear that all of our guests had a satisfactory stay with us. At Kempinski, we pride ourselves in making sure each guest is treated with the utmost care.

We are also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, as we believe in maximizing comfort and satisfying your needs as best possible.

We look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed here at least a half-dozen times. The staff are friendly, rooms are well appointed, and the location is at an excellent shopping mall.

My last stay was not memorable. I found hair in the bed just as I uncovered it. I reported this to the Duty Manager who quickly appeared with two staff members.
Rather than offering a sincere apology and a promise to investigate the matter, the manager offered me coupons worth AED300, which I did not use.
I would have given them a 4-star rating if the Manager was more professional.
I wonder if someone from the hotel will comment on this.

Room Tip: Two good restaurants in the mall: The Butcher Shop, and The Cheesecake Factory.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Maan A,

Thank you for sharing you experience on Trip Advisor.

Please accept my extended apologies regarding the incident happened in your room. Please note that we have investigate this issue internally with the respective Head of Department who will take action immediately, in order to avoid such incident happened again in the future.

It is very upsetting to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us, please be so kind to email me on my email address, alejandro.bernabe@kempinski.com referring to this review.

I look forward hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Alejandro Bernabé
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel is in such a convenient location, there is an excellent bar, the staff is really helpful!! The food is good and the Mall is open until late at night, which makes it excellent for shopping as well... I've stayed there a couple of times and my opinion is always the same... I would be back for sure!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AVMNGreece
Dear AVMNGreece,

Being a regular guest of our hotel, we would like to thank you for your kind feedback and appreciation on our hotel and team members. We are very happy that you enjoyed our location, level of services and accommodation.

We are also pleased to know that you had great experiences with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the future