“Amazing Hotel!”

Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
Ranked #21 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Have booked this hotel on several ocaisons for my boss. Great location, excellent rooms & service (special thanks to Duty Manager - Antonio Bellido - for his help and assistance!). Will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ana1717
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Dear ana1717,

It is with great pleasure that we see your comment.

We are always pleased to satisfy our guests’ needs and are thrilled to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Kindly be assured that we have passed your compliments to Mr Bellido.

Once again thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and recommend our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very nice hotel, excellent service. There were many minor things that did not work in the room - sink clogged, closet doors did not fully close, shower dripped continuously, etc. - but I was there on business and did not have the time or care to worry about that. If you are looking for a sand and surf vacation, this is not the place to stay. But if you want convenience and to have first class service then I recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

Dear Scottso,

Thank you very much for your positive comment.

We are always pleased to satisfy our guests’ needs and are thrilled to know that you had an agreeable stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our location and level of services.

We apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in your room. Kindly note that we will take all your notes into consideration and we assure you to improve wherever needed.

We thank you again for your comment and we hope to welcome you soon in our Hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

First of all it was my first time to stay at the hotel, and as my first experience in Executive Grand Deluxe, my first 2 night was a disaster that I said to myself I will never come back, the room was need a lot of maintenance and it seem it was not checked properly before I checked in and my checked in was 6 pm. However, few staff I would like to called them the champion that they make the different for my last 4 night and let me decide that I will come back again in coming July and I am proud to mention their names which are from the executive lounge team (Patrick, Christopher, Christine and Pedro) and from the Concierge team that I really gave them hard time and they were so helpful which are (Gerardo, Shamil and Yussra) and last but not least from the Reservations team (Francis) for their excellent job.
I am really looking for my come back in July 2012 and looking up again for make up for my first 2 night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Dear Yahya_AlFagih,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I would like to apologies for the inconvenience you experienced and we regret to hear your disappointment of the level of services that took place the first two days of your stay. We thank you for giving us another chance and we are delighted that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Rest assured that we have passed your compliments to the persons concerned by your review and we will do our outmost to make your next visit a memorable one.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

stayed at this hotel november 2011 for a leisure break, right choice. arrived at around 8am, the front desk lady told me check in was not till 2pm but she will see what she can do. she later told there i will have to wait for about an hour for a room to be ready. i was offered tea and cookies whilst i waited. 20 mins later my room was ready. gorgeous room, beautiful bathroom with clean, pure white towel with fresh smell. i could not resist using them as i usually don't use hotel towels. The door men delighted me......the moment they spot me with shopping bags, they run to collect them from me and they deliver them to my room. Great service, great hotel

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Dear Topsy2808,

Thank you very much for your positive comment. We are delighted to hear that your stay was a memorable one.

We always do our best to provide the high level of services according to our guests’ expectations and needs.

We thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you soon in our Hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We had a fantastic stay here for 3 days. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite. The great thing was that we didnt ask for one and nor were we expecting one.

Over the course of our short stay, I found the staff (concierge, doorman, etc) to be exemplary. They would take care of our every need and went far beyond the norms of expectations.

Furthermore, the convenience of a mall adjoining the hotel can not be over stated. It made our stay so much easier over the short time we were in Dubai.

I wouldn't hesistate to stay here again (we will definitely be back) and would wholeheartedly recommmeend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Starbucks and the usual beverages found within the adjoining shopping mall.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Platinum2709
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear Platinum2709,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our hotel and your appreciation on our accommodations.

It is such a pleasure to know that we contributed to make your stay a memorable one. We always do our best to provide excellent services in order to exceed our guests’ needs and expectations.

Once again thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and recommend our hotel to all TripAdvisor users. We hope to welcome you soon in Dubai.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

This was a great experience from reception, service, food etc. Please keep it up!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear sasalenik,

We thank you very much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback.

We are always striving to reach the best level of service and create the best experiences possible for our guests, hence your comments are always much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The hotel was lovely, the service was great...with the exception of not being able to get chicken nuggets at the pool! We also had an opportunity to use there spa, which was also very nice. It was conveniently located and made exploring very easy

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Dear TyroneTravels,

Thank you very much for your positive comment.

We are glad that you enjoyed our facilities; it inspires us to do our best to reach our guests’ expectations. We are delighted to inform you that our location is one of our strong rewards.

We are truly sorry about the inconvenience in regards of your chicken nuggets order; it is actually on the kids menu at our Mosaic Chill restaurant. Please be informed that we pass the information to the Food & Beverage team about your experience to prevent such an inconvenience to happen again in the future.

We hope to see you again soon.