Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Hotels.com
$90
Priceline
$67
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity$90
Orbitz.com$90
Agoda.com$68
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It was goood hotel and nice place and hope to set there again nice staff near to shopping close to city canter mall and good room for 3 persons and quite so any family can stay there and the metro is near to the hotel

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
KhaledMirza, General Manager at Pearl City Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Duaij A,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at City Seasons Suites and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at the City Seasons Suites in November 2012 for an overnighter. I booked this hotel due to the relatively cheap price, and since it was on the "airport side" of the creek, to make it easier to get to the airport in the morning.

I arrived at the hotel at about 9:30am (check in being 2pm) and the friendly hotel staff did their best to find me a room and have me check in with 30 minutes.

I was so impressed with the room (suite), they are huge! seperate bedroom & bathroom, and lounge, kitchen with another toilet! I couldn't believe what I was getting for the price.. I could have had a party in there! And the cleanliness was A1.

City Center Mall is directly across the street from the hotel, making it great access for shopping, and the airport is a 5 to 10min drive.

The only one downer, is IF you are looking for some nightlife nearby, there doesn't seem to be much around by foot. But other than this, this place is great value for money, and I would definately stay here next time!!

1  Thank 41DanielC

Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We found the only happy people living in Dubai, they were working the desk when we arrived at City Seasons Suites. Attentive and helpful, the staff was a delight. The hotel was clean and modern, comfortable and affordable and offered everything you need to enjoy your stay. Very well located just minutes from the airport, and just steps from the Metro Red Line, connecting you directly to Dubai Mall, Mall of the emirates, and the whole downtown madness. I would NEVER recomend going to Dubai, the soul less city, but if you must, make sure you stay here to ensure a comfortable experience, atleast at the hotel.

1  Thank ChefKevin99

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at City Seasons Suites Dubai.

We are delighted to note that you liked the room which we was allocated for you and the location of the hotel.

Thank you once again for writing your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was booked into this hotel by my company. I flew into Dubai and arrived at 0100hrs. I was supposed to be collected by the hotel from the airport but no transport was waiting for me. When I phoned the hotel they told me they were expecting me the following day - i.e. in the daytime. They initially would not give me a room - even though I had email confirmation of the time/date I was arriving. I had to pay for an extra day so I could get a room and sleep! The night receptionist was most unhelpful. The executive suite that I was given was fine and very clean and the bed very comfortable.. The internet connections in the room was very slow - irritating when trying to work in the evening. The hotel restaurant is not atmospheric and the service very slow even though there are not many diners. The food is medicore. One very good point is the Concierge is very helpful. The location of the hotel is great - across the road from the City Centre Shopping Mall and local attractions. If you can arrive in the daytime (after 1400hrs), work all day, eat outside the hotel, then its a good place to sleep and spend a few days. Also the hotel is dry - but you can get duty free at the airport after passport control.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KhaledMirza, General Manager at Pearl City Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us on Trip Advisor.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. At the same time we are also happy that you found the staff member helpful and was satisfied with the room alloted to you. Indeed City Seasons Suites is a dry hotel - not serving alcohol beverages- thus none in the mini bar. Please be assured that your concerns have been addressed & we are sure you will find your next stay with us very satisfying. Kindly feel free to contact us directly at info@cityseasonsdubai.com.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel is adequate for a good city shopping break, location good for airport and most malls.
The rooms are well furnished clean and excellent valve for money. Staff and service very good.
But not the sort of hotel to lazy by the pool and chill more suited for a city shopping break with the addition of a quick dip. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank debnmac
KhaledMirza, General Manager at Pearl City Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from City Seasons Suites Dubai.

Thank you for your positive feedback for your stay with us. Indeed our location is quiet good for a shopping breaks & sight-seeing. Apart from this we also have a pool area, sauna, jacuzzi & health club at the first floor of the hotel for guests who would like to relax and unwind.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.