“Dubai Palm Hotel”
Review of Dubai Palm Hotel

Dubai Palm Hotel
Ranked #497 of 545 Hotels in Dubai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hungarian first
BEijing
Reviewed April 25, 2008

There are two Palm Hotels in Dubai. The one I nearly stayed in has an Irish pub and is next to the Hard Rock.

I arrived early and my room (booked for the previous night due to early arrival) wasn't ready. The breakfast was ok at best but wouldn't choose it.

On entering my room there was damp on the walls. All I wanted was a shower ofter my flight but the bathroom had algae around the bath. I didn't stay and don't recommend you book it either.

Stayed April 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed April 22, 2008

This hotel by no means the best in the world is certainly ok. The staff are friendly and courteous and service is farily quick. The food is nothing special but then again the price is reasonable. The only food complaint is the scrambled egg more like liquidised than scrambled. stayed for over week my colleagues for nearly a month so not so bad as evryone made out

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
St Mags
Reviewed February 6, 2008

On arrival the room wasn't available. Thankfully it was on the third floor, which was supposed to be quieter when the disco started @ 9pm until 3am. For the whole of my 7 day visit I probably only got 17 hours sleep. The call to prayer starts @ 05.45 and if that didn't wake me, the cleaner would start hoovering the hall way anytime after 4.30am !! The toilet leaked over the bathroom floor for all of the period of my stay and anytime I mentioned anything that was wrong at Reception, I was told that this was the Dubai Palm experience. No wonder the taxis driver, when he was taking me there from the airport, asked if I had booked...............

• Liked — The bed was okay.
  • Disliked — The noise
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank JohnnyTwickenham

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels

UK
Reviewed November 30, 2007

I had my reservations before going here due to mixed reviews, but there were so many hotels to choose from. I was only here for a night so thank my lucky stars! The bed and linen was clean and comfortable, the room needed upgrading/lick of paint. Don't choose this hotel if you want a good breakfast. I have never had anything like it - awful. Cooked breakfast was cold, and can't say I have ever had cucumber with fruit before! Don't have a cuppa with milk unless you like it sweet! Maybe this is Dubai wherever you go? Hotel not placed in a good area, didn't see any other european people around. Staff very friendly but expect tips, and hang around til they get them!

• Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple