The Track, Meydan Golf
Review Highlights
Best Night Golf Ever!

Been visiting few times but this was our first night golf and it was so amazing! There was a... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2020
foodl23
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Amazing Night Golf

Course is in great condition.Always wanted to try out night Golf ,loved it. Music on the range make... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stevebrown0001
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $58.35
from $39.04
from $71.00
from $27.39
More Info
All reviews driving range golf lessons pro shop challenging holes taking lessons nine hole fantastic condition golf swing played holes great golf course dubai skyline qube academy cannon floodlights fairways teaching
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place. Great service
Nice greens. Good layout. 5 hours or less and good value
Would recommend

Date of experience: November 2018
HammadH60, Sales & Marketing at The Track, Meydan Golf, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear Golfing Guest,

Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review after your recent experience at the Track, Meydan Golf Managed by Troon Golf.

Feel free to write to us regarding any suggestions or concerns in the future. We Appreciate you!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

My son decided he wanted to learn to play golf so after a few visits to our local driving range back in the UK I asked him if he fancied a trip to Dubai for his first round of golf. He was very hesitant because of the “stigma” a lot of the clubs have attached to them. I said not to worry because I’ve played here before and it’s a great and friendly club. He was not disappointed, from arriving at Meydan with the guys at the bag drop to the girls in the shop who confirmed our Tee time everybody was great. The practise facilities are excellent and the starter recognised me from previous visits and made my son welcome. The course itself is always in excellent condition with a few challenging holes and a tough opening par 5. He absolutely loved it and we returned for his 2nd round a couple of days later. To top it all off he took a selfie on the signature 9th and will be rewarded by having his photo featured on the buggy screens for the upcoming month. I’d just like to thank Meydan for making my sons first experience of golf a memory he will never forget. There is no doubt we will be back very soon.....
Paul. ️

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank SharonJackson1963
HammadH60, Sales & Marketing at The Track, Meydan Golf, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Golfing Guest,

We are delighted to hear your positive feedback about The Track Meydan Golf and look forward to welcoming you back at our facility in the future. We are so proud to be your son's FIRST! :)

Reviewed October 24, 2018

I am a mid range (15-17) handicapper and I have had several lessons with Mark (Head Pro) at Meydan and with other pro's at different courses, but with Mark I always feel he simplifies the problem and gives you easy drills to work on.
I always feel my swing has improved after a lesson with Mark (and I can't always say that with other pro lessons). It is not all serious as Mark is a very affable character who will put you at ease and the 45min lesson goes very quickly.
One of the better pro's I have had a lesson with, highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2018
HammadH60, Sales and Marketing at The Track, Meydan Golf, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Golfing Guest,

We are delighted to hear your positive feedback about The Track Meydan Golf and our Head PGA Professional Mark Jones! We will share your feedback with him and he truly is an asset to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our facility in the future and feel free to write to us regarding any suggestions or concerns. We Appreciate you!

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Great facilities at the Track Meydan Golf Club, the course was in fantastic condition, the practice facilities were very good and the staff we're very welcoming. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: October 2018
HammadH60, Sales & Marketing at The Track, Meydan Golf, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Really great service from all the golf operations team from start to finish. It has a great short game and pitching area up to about 65 yards. The green is surrounded With Rough and a large bunker so you can practice all types of shots. The range is off mats but there in good condition and the balls are Taylormade practice balls. Range has many targets and greens set out. Everywhere is floodlit too so you can stay till dark no problem. I highly reccomend visiting here. ( next time I visit I will play the course as I will have more time)

Date of experience: September 2018
HammadH60, Sales & Marketing at The Track, Meydan Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Golfing Guest,

We are delighted to hear your feedback about The Track Meydan Golf and look forward to welcoming you back at our facility in the future.