we drove there with a group of four from abu dhabi to see what all the advertising is about.
in essence: boring course. been there once now, chapter closed, not again too soon..
- boring golf course; pretty much all holes "feel the same"; only stand-out hole is the par-5 nine which has to be played over water to get to the green
- driving range is a joke; we arrived for an early tee-time and there was no space to fit four of us; grass in bad conditions
- you never get the "get away feel" that you have eg at monti, fire, earth, yas, adgc, etc. because the massive meydan race track buildings are so overwhelming and present
- 5 min drive from clubhouswe to range/ course
- not much cheaper than other (far nicer) courses
+ very attentive marshals watching the play speed closely, which we liked
+ boathouse/ clubhouse makes a decent impression; relatively basic, but this is part of the concept i guess
+ easy check-in/ check-out
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.