“What an amazing place and friendly staff.”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #27 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place was amazing. The room was fantastic and so clean and the staff made so much effort every time you needed anything someone was there to help. The views and beach from our room was breathtaking.
Nothing more than heaven in an holiday. Our little boy of 23 months has never had so much fun and the atmosphere all around the place in the day and night was so good.

Room Tip: Beach view all the time.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Mark B
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Mark B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of service at the hotel where we capture the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and I was extremely pleased to know that you had an amazing family holiday with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities as well as the fantastic accommodation which you found to be clean with the breath taking views from the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf.

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, who made your holiday a special one. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Yours sincerely.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,250)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We have just returned from our second visit to JA Palm Tree Court and wanted to pass on our thanks to all the team for a really fabulous stay. From the moment we arrived to when our driver dropped us off at the airport everything was so enjoyable and relaxing.

What makes this resort special are the team who work there - they always have a smile and warm greeting and go out of their way to give a personal service to the guests. I would like to particularly mention the team at the Captains Bar where we had lunch most days - the service both at lunch and the bar was informal but also warm and friendly. Also the team at White Orchid who were as gracious and welcoming as ever and not forgetting the lovely team at Divaz including the chef who made a point of coming out and saying hello! The quality of the food in all the restaurants was first class our particularly favourites being Divaz for the wonderful selection of seafood and White Orchid. I would also like to mention the guys who worked at the golf club and who helped us with our clubs every day - a huge thank-you to all these ladies and gentlemen you are a credit to the resort.

Although I know that the resort was running at near full capacity whilst we were there this did not detract from the service and throughout the operational team maintained a smile even when occasionally under some pressure!

Clearly the whole team are well trained but in addition are allowed to have their own personality which is a welcome change from some of the more rigid protocols found in some chains. This must come from the management so well done as since I work in the industry I know how much commitment and effort this takes at all levels to achieve this.

We can't wait to return again hopefully at the end of the year and once again would like to congratulate all on the quality of the service and environment throughout.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank laurapm54
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear laurapm54,

At resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity and we also enjoy seeing positive reviews like yours where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests’ experiences.

As our returning guest, I was happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us and you would like to revisit us again on your next holiday. I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resorts and its facilities which you found to be enjoyable and relaxing, as well as the quality of the food served in all the restaurants which you have highly rated as a first class especially at Divaz and White Orchid restaurant.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were well trained, always smiling, warm and friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Having recently returned from our two week stay at JA Palm Tree Court, I just wanted to register what an amazing time we all had, yet again!
I have literally lost count of the number of times we have stayed here - but suffice to say it is without question our second home - and we couldn't be made to feel more welcome.
Everything is always being improved and updated at this resort - nobody ever sits back on their laurels, so there is always something new or changed, but always in a positive way.
My daughter celebrated her birthday whilst we were there, and from the start of the day right up until closing our door at the end, there were staff members from every part of the resort stopping to offer their good wishes, and let's just say that her whole birthday was one that she will never forget....
Palm Tree Court is a lovely lovely place to stay, the facilities,choice of restaurants and open space all take some beating for us - but the really special thing - and the heart of the whole place - is the JA staff. The committed team of people, from the very top, right the way through are what makes this place so special, and so hard to say goodbye to each time.
Nothing is too much trouble, and everyone is always so happy and welcoming - it makes us positively glow every stay.
I want to start naming names - again from the top - right the way through - but I know they all know who they are, and i would hate to miss someone out! So thank you once again to each and every amazing member of staff - it is all of them who make our visits the happy occasions that they are!!

1  Thank chilipeppermel

Dear chillipeppermel,

Firstly I would like to wish your daughter a belated “Happy Birthday”! At the resort we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests and as our returning guest, I was delighted to see this reflecting from your very positive review.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be improved and lovely, as well as the choices of the restaurants across the resort which you and your family have enjoyed.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, who you felt were always happy, amazing and made your visit “the happy occasions”. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Beautiful hotel, excellent staff who were happy caring and always there to help out when needed. The food was also excellent and so much to choose from. Would not hesitate to recommend & will almost certainly return. My only gripes would be that children should be deterred from sitting at the pool bar and messing with food at the buffet restaurants. Witnessed children handling tasting and then returning food to buffet on a number of occasions and a little off putting. Certainly non anti children as I have my own and also grandchildren. This is also down to parents as well I know but may possibly help if a noticed displayed to accompany children under 12 maybe. Othere than them issues this was by far the most enjoyable holiday I have experienced.

1  Thank Alirush19

Dear Alirush19,

At the resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity. I also enjoyed seeing positive reviews like yours where it reflects to our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was also happy to know that you would recommend us to other reviewers and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be beautiful, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was excellent.

We do endeavor to ensure that all our guests are looked after and enjoy the ambiance at the resort. As a family resort, it can be challenging to avoid disturbance to our guests who are not travelling with children; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay with us.

Your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were excellent and helpful is highly appreciated; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had a fabulous 10 days at Palm Tree Court during the Easter holidays. It's our second visit, but the first time with our children (4 and 6) and it has something for everyone. We like that it is slightly out of the bustling and often smoggy Dubai city centre. There is a pleasant breeze which makes the heat far more bearable than when in the city. We went out of the resort for 2 day trips and 2 evenings out which were really enjoyable and broke up our stay nicely. Taxis are easy to book and relatively cheap as well as being quicker than the resort shuttle bus, which makes a few stop offs and is slower.
The kids club is absolutely great and my children loved it. There's a variety of activities, it's indoor area is clean, spacious and cool. The session times work really well and the staff knew my children well and greeted them personally each visit.
The free water sports are a bonus although you do need to book ahead as it gets busy. Similarly, book your restaurants in advance to avoid disappointment. We particularly loved the Captains Bar for lunch. Definitely choose the all inclusive option as the food as drink is excellent and the resorts children's menu is a good back up and available in all the restaurants in case there is nothing they like on the a la carte menu.
Unfortunately we couldn't go on the Dubai Creek boat as no under 5s are allowed. This was a disappointment as we'd planned to go on my daughter's 6th birthday and the reservations desk were not very helpful in finding us an alternative trip, saying we had to go to Dubai Marina and find out for ourselves. However, we went on the resort's floating restaurant instead and had a wonderful evening, with fantastic fresh seafood cooked to order.
Overall, a fantastic trip and we would love to return!

Room Tip: The junior suites are a good size. Although the children are on a sofa bed in the same room as adult...
1  Thank cjadd

Dear cjadd,

As our regular guest, it was lovely to read your review and I was glad to know that you had a fabulous stay with us during the festive season.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a great family resort, the Cool Zone which your children loved,, the available activities that you and your family have enjoyed, the All Inclusive that you opted to, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mention was fantastic especially at the Divaz restaurant.

I have noted your dissatisfaction at the Experience Desk whilst dealing with my team. Please rest assured that emphasis is given to training in hospitality and customer service, as we strive to maintain our tradition of providing exceptional service to our guests. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any shortfall on this occasion, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. I have also personally shared your comments with our Director of Front Office for immediate attention and action, and measures have been taken to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the club rooms right on the beach. We usually stay in JBH, Al Qasr, Mina ect, so was a little unsure if it would match up. I have to report we had a fabulous holiday, we had the best food we have tasted in Dubai, the best drinks in Dubai and the staff were equally as good as the other hotels, very very attentive to us as a family!
We didn't leave the hotel, we didn't need to. We have booked next Christmas already and we can not wait!
I

Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank andrearayliv

Dear andrearayliv,

I was happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us during the festive season and that you will come back on your next holiday. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly rated as the best food you have tasted in Dubai.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and it was truly moving to read of your exceptional praise for my entire team, whom you have personally acknowledged and you felt were very attentive. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We recently stayed at The Palm Tree Court hotel with our children and grandchildren and had an excellent time. There were several pools, a number of good and varied restaurants and our ground floor suites out to the grass and beach were ideal. The meal plan was all inclusive which was very convenient. We would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Loveltravel034,

I was very extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent time with your family during at the resort. I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks about the resort, the available restaurants, the pools, and the grounds as well as the all-inclusive package which you enjoyed the most.