“Great Holiday”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #30 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 9, 2014

have just returned form 10 nights at this hotel.

setting is about 30 mins from centre of Dubai and about £120 dirams (at the time of writing 6 to the £) by taxi from the airport.
the hotel is in quiet setting with gardens and waterfalls and many peacocks.
there are a number of pools which are great but there is the usual problem of if you dont get up early you wont get a bed, that said on the beach which is fab, there are always beds.
food is great , my order of preference is :White Orchid, Captains , Ibn Majed in Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, far superior to La Fontana) The Anchor ( lunch only- overlooking the beach) La Fontana (interior was a little dated ), La Traviata, Sports Bar and Shooters,(didnt like)
staff very helpful in the hotel
rooms very spacious and decorated well, ( i didnt hear noise from other rooms). Gym was good which i used every day.
there are also camel rides, water sports ( does cost) , crazy golf ( 20 Dirham).
pool bars are great , we went all inclusive and 95% of drinks are inlcuded.
kids club is great and our 3 year old loved it
def would come back

Room Tip: rooms facing the beach are just fantastic
1  Thank LondonMikeB
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear LondonMikeB,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

I was delighted to know that you had a great holiday at the resort, and you would come back on your next holiday.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the patio greeneries and the peacocks that we have across the resort which are the main features of the resort, the food served in all the restaurants which you found to be great, the accommodation which you felt was spacious and well decorated, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the available activities which you and your family enjoyed the most.

As we endeavor to maintain our tradition of delivering a heartfelt hospitality, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were very helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,177)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Back again, it is so GOOD to be back. The new area has a fabulous garden with verdure, waterfalls, plantations and of course the splendour peacocks. There is a lot of space everywhere both inside, the new rooms are really nice, and outside. At the beach there are enough sun chairs and the guys working at the beach are fantastic. This time it was very windy, but the guys built shelters with the umbrellas, so we got a lovely time in the sun. Breakfast has everything you can ask for and will be served until 11.00 :-). Food is really good, this time we had the Asian buffe´ and Butchery Shop. Take the free shuttle to Shooting club, try the
Back again, it is so GOOD to be back. The new area has a fabulous garden with verdure, waterfalls, plantations and of course the splendour peacocks. There is a lot of space everywhere both inside, the new rooms are really nice, and outside. At the beach there are enough sun chairs and the guys working at the beach are fantastic. This time it was very windy, but the guys built shelters with the umbrellas, so we got a lovely time in the sun. Breakfast has everything you can ask for and will be served until 11.00 :-). Food is really good, this time we had the Asian Buffe´ and Butchery Shop Buffe. Take the free shuttle to Shooting club, try a lesson in shooting and end with some Mexican food in the nice restaurant. If you want a sightseeing on the Creek, in the dark, take the Bateaux Cruise and you will also have a really nice dinner. Unfortunately the food from Room Service has not the same quality, time for improvement. Everyone in the staff are helpfull, kind and always do what you ask for with a smile. This is luxuary in it´s best way.
Comming back, of course.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shoptilyoudrop
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear shoptilyoudrop,

As our returning guest, I was truly happy to know that we are still able to meet your satisfaction and as you have kindly mentioned on your title was even better on this occasion.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be fabulous, the food served in all the restaurants across the resort which you felt was really good especially during your breakfast, as well as the lovely activities available which you enjoyed the most.

I was very pleased to know that my team had the opportunity to mitigate any shortcomings you had experienced whilst staying with us. It was nice to read the praises you have written about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were helpful and kind, on which I am very thankful for. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

You valuable feedback in relation to the room service has been shared with the Executive Chef for further review.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

It was a really great experience and we were very nice surprised of the hotel, personnel and services provided. The reception & experience desk personnel are very polite and helpful, they offered to us as much information as possible in order to make us feel acknowledged and comfortable.
The hotel territory is very nice - lots of peacocks and parrots, a horse club! The rooms are perfectly clean and spacious, even for 2 adults and 2 children! Upon arrival we've been offered welcome drinks. On the first day of stay we've got complimentary bottle of wine, box of chocolates and fruits. Every day cleaners left several bottles of water and chocolates in our room. There were plenty of other complimentaty stuff proposed by the hotel for guests staying for more than 3 nights.
Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant were very tasty, quality and variety of food were at a high level.

We enjoyed everything in the hotel – the service, the food, the room, welcoming by the hotel, personnel attitude and the hotel area.
I believe this is one of the best beach hotels in Dubai!.

1  Thank Leyla Z
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Leyla Z,

It was a great pleasure to read your review with regards to your recent stay with us and to know that you found the resort as one of the best beach hotel in Dubai.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the activities available which you enjoyed a lot, the accommodation which you felt was perfectly clean and specious, as well as the food served in all the restaurants across the resort which you have kindly rated as a high level and very tasty.

I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt were very polite, helpful and made you felt were acknowledged and comfortable!

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed at this Resort through an all inclusive Group Booking. A two day stay was actually not enough to explore the full resort. The Resort is well made, with lots of streams and artificial waterfalls around. It was a surprise to see such greenery in the midst of a Desert. The resort has lots of peacocks and it is beautiful to see the Peacocks dancing with its rustling feathers. Our room was on the first floor (two adjacent ones) very spacious and well made rooms. Lunch and Breakfast were very good, though the dinner wasn’t that good. My kids thoroughly enjoyed the stay at this resort. The facilities at the Hotel were great, smiling, polite and ever helpful staffs. The pool was great especially the one overlooking the Private beach. Would love visiting this place again.
It was truly wonderful break for us as a Dubai resident.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Rajus75,

I was extremely pleased to read your very positive review with regards to your recent stay which I was happy to know that you found to be thoroughly enjoyable. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you found to be spacious, the activities available which you kid enjoyed the most, as well as the beautiful peacocks across the resort.

I have noted your feedback with regards to your dinner experience which was not to your satisfaction. Should your time permit, I would be most interested to receive further details from you, in order for us to address your concerns, and where possible make necessary improvements. If you would now like to discuss any of the above further then please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.jagrs@jaresorts.com

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of delivering a heartfelt hospitality, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were great, polite and helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Recently spent a week relaxing and getting some early spring sun. The accommodation, food, facilities and staff were all first class. About 40 minutes from Dubai centre which can be reached by the courtesy buses - if the bus timings don't work for you the hotel taxi cost is approx 120AED -£20. A great selection of restaurants, White Orchid being my favourite (reservation required)
If you are looking to chill, get some sun, have quality food and service and don't mind being a few miles outside of the city then The Palm Tree Court is an excellent location. We would definitely consider staying again if in Dubai. Thank you

Room Tip: Junior beach front suite - excellent location
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ytee99
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear ytee99,

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review and I was glad to know that you had a relaxing holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have kindly rated as a first class, the complimentary shuttle bus service, as well as the food served in all the restaurants especially the White Orchid Restaurant which is one of your favourite restaurant.

Your praise for my team who looked after you during your stay with us is highly appreciated. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Two night stay was sadly not nearly long enough, the hotel is quite a distance from the city, but you are ensured peace and quiet, the only noise to be heard is the occasional peacock and other birds twittering. The hotel is immaculate, very well maintained.
The staff were very polite and attentive. Food was very good with large choice, the breakfasts were really good with a massive buffet.
Our room was on the first floor. Massive bed, large bathroom, really nice views.
The grounds were superb, babbling streams, winding paths and birds galore. It is very tranquil. The 3 pools were great, with enough comfy sun beds for everyone, easy access straight on to private beach with again lots of beds, or onto to large grassed area.
Quite simply the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Try first floor room for the views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank swshaw

Dear swshaw,

Having read your very positive review leaves me with a grin on my face, particularly knowing that you had a wonderful stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, the swimming pools as well as the hotel grounds which were superb!

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were very polite and attentive; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel is amazing. Stayed for 5 nights on the all inclusive meal plan... Wow! The food is amazing, drinks, top quality, staff attentive. White Orchid must the pick of the restaurants but Shooters was also great. Newly refurbished rooms are stylish. Overall a great experience.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank IS_Scotland

Dear IS_Scotland,

I was grateful to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards the resort and its facilities which you found to be amazing, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the food and beverages served in all the restaurants which you felt were top quality especially at White Orchid and Shooters restaurant.

It was also nice to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were attentive. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Plam Tree Court in the near future.

Yours sincerely,