Having spent three days at the Palm Tree Court as part of a Dubai holiday in April we said we must return. The opportunity to go so soon was an added extra and have recently returned from a weeks fully inclusive stay.
We thought the staff and welcome were great on our first trip but this time even better. Not only did the staff remember us but Hany at the pool bar still rememberd the drinks we drank.
This time we had more time to do more but still left things fo our next trip. This is a great resort where you can spend the day relaxing and reading between drinks and eating at a number of restaurants, or be full on with the watersports, beach games, horse riding, clay shooting and golf, not to mention indulging in treatments at the spa. A number of these are included in the package.
Although our daughter is grown up I could visualise her in her youth making friends and enjoying all the resort has to offer.
For many years we have regarded the evening as a special time when on holiday. Looking for restaurants and enjoying a meal out. My thoughts about buffet type food 24/7 was blown away by the choice of excellent food and restaurants. Yes there are a couple of buffet places that change the food theme daily but also a choice of individual resaurants offering seafood, steaks, BBQ food, Italian and Asian. The food is top quality as is the service and attention to detail.
The rooms are large and spotless with a fantasic bathroom and balcony. They are in small blocks surounded by waterfalls and paths going through lush gardens. Most days you will be greeted by strutting peacocks fanning their feathers.
My wife never used to like Dubai on the times we had stopovers.The staff and the resort have changed her mind and that's not an easy thing to do.
After a week at home we are planning at least one trip next year. The reasons are simple. Palm Tree Court offers a fantastic all inclusive package that gives everyone choice. The staff are caring and try their best to make your stay as happy and memorable as possible. It's about seven hours by air, do try Emirates A380 from Heathrow, and the sun shines with the out of summer temperatures are just right.
Many Thanks to all the staff. I can say for sure Room 786 will return. ( I like meeting people)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai