“Wonderful!!”

Ranked #22 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at the Palm tree court for 5 days, what a pleasure it was, it really is a fantastic hotel, lovely clean rooms , amazing gardens, a great pool and beach scene and wonderful restaraunts make it a marvellous place to visit.I must mention the staff, from reception to room,restaraunt , bar and beach, they were all superb and I can't wait until our next visit it really was a 5* holiday.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank johncatfo
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear johncatfo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

I was delighted to know that you had a wonderful holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you felt were fantastic and amazing.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were superb. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (514)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kingston upon Thames
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Having never taken an all inclusive holiday before we were a little trepidacious before setting out on this week long break to Dubai. But the truth is, for easy winter Sun in a safe environment for the children with good food (yes, good food), loads of choice (places to eat, pools, sport), lots of room and great quality accommodation this place nails it. We took a beach view room in Palm Tree Court which was really big, clean and great for us plus two children - being really fussy, a ground floor room would have had the slight advantage of opening out straight onto spacious grounds (we had a balcony on the first floor) but really that's splitting hairs.
Our tips: Ask the hotel to book you into the restaurants before you arrive, the good ones get busy (we especially likes the White Orchid). Take a trip into Dubai, the hotels runs buses (we went to the Mall of the Emirates and it was amazing - we even went skiing). Lunch is best at Captains Bar on the beach - we liked the informality and the food is really good. For the kids - the cresh / cool zone was really excellent and certainly our eldest (5) would have spent morning, noon and night there if we'd let him. And lastly, on the all inclusive deal (which seems the best way to do this hotel) you are given a whole bunch of extra's (free golf, spa treatments, water sports, tennis lessons, gym sessions) - we barely made dent on what we could have done!!
Lastly, the weather - not down to the hotel - but 34 every day, not a cloud and a lovely breeze in the afternoon! Amazing.

Room Tip: Ground floor, beach facing at Palm Tree Court - away from the main building - best!
1 Thank bcwood2012
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear bcwood2012,

I was pleased to know that you had an amazing holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a safe environment for children, the accommodation which you felt was great, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the complimentary shuttle bus service which you have kindly mentioned was amazing.

Please also allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments in relation to the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you found to be good, as well as the Cool Zone that your eldest son enjoyed the most.

Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have visited Dubai regularly for the past 16 years so purposely picked a hotel that was away from the hustle and bustle and not surrounded by sky scrapers.
The Palm Tree Court was also our 1st time all inclusive and we didn't regret it at all and we are a family with very high standards!
The hotel, rooms, gardens, beach and food were all faultless.
There is a lovely chilled out relaxed feel and we managed to wind down completely in the week we were there even with a day in the city and a couple of days catching up with family out there.
I'm the person who spends hours scouring the net and trip advisor always trying to better the last holiday but I can't see how I could beat this one for a family beach holiday.
We have already decided to go back next year as we recuperated more in a week than the two weeks spent in the Canaries in the summer.
We took the trip on the Bateaux Dubai and this was our only disappointing meal, the steak at Shooters far surpassed the one on the cruise. We noticed that there were a lot of families who we're returning guests and this says a lot about a hotel.
Thank you very much for a fantastic holiday.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor garden view and it meant that you could lie out on the sunbed whilst the child...
1 Thank Greens14
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Green14,

I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us and I am glad that you have decided to revisit us again on your next holiday. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, the accommodation and the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned were faultless.

Pwllheli, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2013

WOW! This was our second visit to the Jebel Ali resort and it was the right decision to go back. We are a family of four with 6yo twin boys and stayed in the Palm Tree Court - the rooms here are bigger than the hotel. We went all-inclusive and that really made our holiday as the quality of food it top notch - Walls Ice-creams, a selection of good branded beers/wines (not cheap local stuff - can you get local beer in UAE???), and the food was amazing. All resteraunts and buffets were serving fresh and very good quality food - the DiVaz is a must! I noticed the prices for food/drinks were quite expensive which makes for a very good quality all inclusive choice, but also rather expensive if you choose not to use all-inclusive - I would say easily £250 per day for family of 4. Facilities - pools were great with lifeguards very vigilant, beach was private and clean, water-sports - make sure you have a ride on the donut, and camel rides - all in the all inclusive. The only thing we paid for was one bottle of sparking wine which was not included. What else can I say - we went half term - it was busy but not unbearable - still plenty of sun loungers for all. Taxis are cheap into Dubai (£15 to Wild Wadi) - be sure to ask for 'Dubai Taxi' and not hotel taxi. Out of 10 days we only left the resort twice - also kids club is great - they even feed the kids for you!!

Room Tip: Palm Tree Court was better than Hotel room. Beachfront Groundfloor was nice but very little views (b...
Dear Twpsynbach,

I was very happy to read that you decided to stay with us once again, and I was glad to know that you had a perfect family holiday.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, the food served in all the restaurants across the resort which you felt was amazing, as well as the swimming pool and beach which found to be private and clean.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2013

You can judge the quality of a hotel by the amount of people that return year after year to experience yet another truely wonderful holiday. Palm Tee Court is one of those resorts. I lost count of the amount of groups, couples and families that were staying there who had all been before ranging from 2nd to12th time.

From our check in with Ann on the front desk, who ensured we had a lovely suite for my family including two children 12 & 14 yrs, the guys who drive the club cars including Lil, and Devendra on the beach who met us with a smile every morning when setting up our sun loungers and umbrellas to ensure our days by the beach were long and relaxing.

The quality of this resort hotel is not the food, which in every restaurant we went to was excellent, or the absolutely stunning accommodation, gardens and lawns of the Palm Tree Court, it is surely the peole that work there. They all seem to really love their jobs and are always so courteous, happy and smiling. Nothing is ever too much trouble and that will be our overriding memory of our wonderful first time visit.

Going with or without children I would definately opt for the all inclusive package, which is value for money, and not always the case when visiting a Dubai hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear PhilipChillyWare,

I was glad to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt was excellent, the All Inclusive package which you found to be a good value for money, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was stunning.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged, whom you felt were courteous and always with a smile. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have just got back from a lovely holiday at the Palm Tree Court Hotel. We have been to Dubai a number of times and usually stayed at the hotels near Jumeirah. This however is quite different as it is set out in Jebel Ali and you feel you are far away from the hustle and bustle but still only 20 minutes (clear traffic) from all the attractions.

The Palm Tree Court is set next to the Jebel Ali Hotel in lower rise buildings but they all share the same facilities. Our travel agent booked us a Royal Jasmine one bedroom suite which was fantastic. Lots of space for us and our 2 children aged 9 & 13. Being in a Royal Jasmine suite gives you the added benefits of a separate pool, butler service and other perks. Definitely worth it particularly for the pool as they were quite busy being half term.

There is lots to do at the resort. Riding, shooting, watersports and the Spa. My 9 year old spent the whole week on the football pitch playing with other boys from 5 - 15. Not formally organised but didn't need to be. We hardly saw him but he was happy.

We stayed on an All Inclusive basis which was exceptional value for money as the standard of food was superb. You can dine in all the restaurants (there are about 7) which are all very good. Our favourites were the White Orchid and La Traviata which are both a la carte.

If I have any niggles it is that the service can be quite slow at times. You really need to chase drinks up occasionally but it didn't spoil the holiday.

Room Tip: If you can stretch to a Royal Jasmine suite it is worth it.
4 Thank TWellsMum
Dear TWellsMum,

I was pleased to read your review, and I was glad to know that you had a lovely holiday during your stay with us.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind word with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you felt was fantastic, the resort activities which you and your family enjoyed, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the food served in all restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was superb especially White Orchid and La Traviata.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a great family holiday @ Palm Tree court. We have travelled to Dubai twice yearly for the past 8 years but this was our first visit to Palm Tree Court.

Overall impressions - great All Inclusive resort with plenty of activities for all the family.

Pros

Amazed at what was included and food quality was fantastic. Our kids favourite restaurant was Divaz which we visited on our last night. Shooters was also very good. Top Pool bar staff ,by Fontana restaurant, were great and service here was good.

Loads of activities and a great watersports company.

Kids club amazing- our kids never want to use kids club however we were trying to encourage our 8 year old to spend a little time with us!!!

Cons

As previously mentioned the lifeguards. We have never experience the amount of whistles we heard... No kids jumping in, no playing with their parents.. I know safety is important but they are taking it to the extreme and as a consequence there is little fun in the pool. This does not happen at the Atlantis or Jumeriah hotels.

Service we thought was a little hit and miss. We waited over 40 mins for lunch to arrive @ captains bar, however the slowest service was La Traviatta. We had 2 courses over 2 hours and our 2 young children were so tired they couldn't eat their main courses and were too tired for dessert!! ( we arrived just after 7pm). It was a real shame as food was really good.

Even with the niggles, would we go back???? Yes we would!!!

Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Sako71
Dear Sako71,

I was happy to know that overall you had a great family holiday. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, the resort activities which you found to be great, as well as to my team who looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

We do endeavor to ensure that our Lifeguards attentively monitor any activities at the pool to prevent any accident as our guest safety is of paramount importance to us. I would like to sincerely apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and I can assure you that I will personally look into this matter.

I do appreciate your positive comments about the food served in our restaurant which you felt was good and fantastic; however, it is with regret I learnt of your disappointment about the service you had experienced, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with our Executive Assistant Manager In-charge of Food and Beverage for immediate attention and the measures have been taken to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.