JA Palm Tree Court
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$221
$186
jaresorts.com
$844
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
$341
Jumeirah.com
$542
$406
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$218
$100
$74
Trip.com
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$315
$231
$81
$1,899
$1,252
3,398 results
All reviewswhite orchidall inclusive packagela fontanaanchor barsignature loungejebel alicorona barshooting clubsignatures loungepeacocks roamingsports cafeshooting rangebutler teamelemis productsa ground floor roomgarden viewa la carte restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

WOW! This was our second visit to the Jebel Ali resort and it was the right decision to go back. We are a family of four with 6yo twin boys and stayed in the Palm Tree Court - the rooms here are bigger than the hotel. We went all-inclusive and that really made our holiday as the quality of food it top notch - Walls Ice-creams, a selection of good branded beers/wines (not cheap local stuff - can you get local beer in UAE???), and the food was amazing. All resteraunts and buffets were serving fresh and very good quality food - the DiVaz is a must! I noticed the prices for food/drinks were quite expensive which makes for a very good quality all inclusive choice, but also rather expensive if you choose not to use all-inclusive - I would say easily £250 per day for family of 4. Facilities - pools were great with lifeguards very vigilant, beach was private and clean, water-sports - make sure you have a ride on the donut, and camel rides - all in the all inclusive. The only thing we paid for was one bottle of sparking wine which was not included. What else can I say - we went half term - it was busy but not unbearable - still plenty of sun loungers for all. Taxis are cheap into Dubai (£15 to Wild Wadi) - be sure to ask for 'Dubai Taxi' and not hotel taxi. Out of 10 days we only left the resort twice - also kids club is great - they even feed the kids for you!!

Room Tip: Palm Tree Court was better than Hotel room. Beachfront Groundfloor was nice but very little views (bushes and trees...)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Twpsynbach,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

I was very happy to read that you decided to stay with us once again, and I was glad to know that you had a perfect family holiday.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, the food served in all the restaurants across the resort which you felt was amazing, as well as the swimming pool and beach which found to be private and clean.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

You can judge the quality of a hotel by the amount of people that return year after year to experience yet another truely wonderful holiday. Palm Tee Court is one of those resorts. I lost count of the amount of groups, couples and families that were staying there who had all been before ranging from 2nd to12th time.

From our check in with Ann on the front desk, who ensured we had a lovely suite for my family including two children 12 & 14 yrs, the guys who drive the club cars including Lil, and Devendra on the beach who met us with a smile every morning when setting up our sun loungers and umbrellas to ensure our days by the beach were long and relaxing.

The quality of this resort hotel is not the food, which in every restaurant we went to was excellent, or the absolutely stunning accommodation, gardens and lawns of the Palm Tree Court, it is surely the peole that work there. They all seem to really love their jobs and are always so courteous, happy and smiling. Nothing is ever too much trouble and that will be our overriding memory of our wonderful first time visit.

Going with or without children I would definately opt for the all inclusive package, which is value for money, and not always the case when visiting a Dubai hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear PhilipChillyWare,

I was glad to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt was excellent, the All Inclusive package which you found to be a good value for money, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was stunning.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged, whom you felt were courteous and always with a smile. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have just got back from a lovely holiday at the Palm Tree Court Hotel. We have been to Dubai a number of times and usually stayed at the hotels near Jumeirah. This however is quite different as it is set out in Jebel Ali and you feel you are far away from the hustle and bustle but still only 20 minutes (clear traffic) from all the attractions.

The Palm Tree Court is set next to the Jebel Ali Hotel in lower rise buildings but they all share the same facilities. Our travel agent booked us a Royal Jasmine one bedroom suite which was fantastic. Lots of space for us and our 2 children aged 9 & 13. Being in a Royal Jasmine suite gives you the added benefits of a separate pool, butler service and other perks. Definitely worth it particularly for the pool as they were quite busy being half term.

There is lots to do at the resort. Riding, shooting, watersports and the Spa. My 9 year old spent the whole week on the football pitch playing with other boys from 5 - 15. Not formally organised but didn't need to be. We hardly saw him but he was happy.

We stayed on an All Inclusive basis which was exceptional value for money as the standard of food was superb. You can dine in all the restaurants (there are about 7) which are all very good. Our favourites were the White Orchid and La Traviata which are both a la carte.

If I have any niggles it is that the service can be quite slow at times. You really need to chase drinks up occasionally but it didn't spoil the holiday.

Room Tip: If you can stretch to a Royal Jasmine suite it is worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank TWellsMum

Dear TWellsMum,

I was pleased to read your review, and I was glad to know that you had a lovely holiday during your stay with us.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind word with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you felt was fantastic, the resort activities which you and your family enjoyed, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the food served in all restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned was superb especially White Orchid and La Traviata.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a great family holiday @ Palm Tree court. We have travelled to Dubai twice yearly for the past 8 years but this was our first visit to Palm Tree Court.

Overall impressions - great All Inclusive resort with plenty of activities for all the family.

Pros

Amazed at what was included and food quality was fantastic. Our kids favourite restaurant was Divaz which we visited on our last night. Shooters was also very good. Top Pool bar staff ,by Fontana restaurant, were great and service here was good.

Loads of activities and a great watersports company.

Kids club amazing- our kids never want to use kids club however we were trying to encourage our 8 year old to spend a little time with us!!!

Cons

As previously mentioned the lifeguards. We have never experience the amount of whistles we heard... No kids jumping in, no playing with their parents.. I know safety is important but they are taking it to the extreme and as a consequence there is little fun in the pool. This does not happen at the Atlantis or Jumeriah hotels.

Service we thought was a little hit and miss. We waited over 40 mins for lunch to arrive @ captains bar, however the slowest service was La Traviatta. We had 2 courses over 2 hours and our 2 young children were so tired they couldn't eat their main courses and were too tired for dessert!! ( we arrived just after 7pm). It was a real shame as food was really good.

Even with the niggles, would we go back???? Yes we would!!!

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Sako71

Dear Sako71,

I was happy to know that overall you had a great family holiday. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, the resort activities which you found to be great, as well as to my team who looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

We do endeavor to ensure that our Lifeguards attentively monitor any activities at the pool to prevent any accident as our guest safety is of paramount importance to us. I would like to sincerely apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and I can assure you that I will personally look into this matter.

I do appreciate your positive comments about the food served in our restaurant which you felt was good and fantastic; however, it is with regret I learnt of your disappointment about the service you had experienced, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with our Executive Assistant Manager In-charge of Food and Beverage for immediate attention and the measures have been taken to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

What a fantastic place, just returned from our second stay, totally relaxing and another wonderful experience. Many thanks to Akhill,Sunil ,and shakeef for the tremendous service.
A great resort,place and palm tree court was excellent.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Len D
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Len D,

I was glad to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us once again, and I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have kindly mentioned were great and excellent.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to the service that you received from my team during your stay which you felt was tremendous, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.